Jef Holm’s Romantic Tweet — Moving On From Emily Maynard?

Thu, January 24, 2013 3:50pm EDT by 9 Comments
Jef Holm Over Emily Maynard
SplashNews, FameFlynet

ronnyradebe

Posted at 9:45 AM on July 8, 2013

It seems like Jeff and Emily don’t know what to do with their love. If both they loved each other they would have been already married and planning to start a family as lovers. I am young i know it is to early for both of them to be married but it seems like both of them are not serious about life and being together as world famous couple.

Me

Posted at 3:11 AM on February 12, 2013

Yes, Emily seems to have a problem with every guy she meets. I wish Jef and his new girlfriend good luck and hope they stay together!

Mel

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 26, 2013

Of course it is a romantic tweet, he is posting it for the world to see on twitter. Which means he wants attention. By doing that I say he wants Emily’s attention in particular. Look at me, I have moved on.. publicly… Just an opinion.. If you want more opinions read here thebachelorthebachelorette.blogspot.com

kougie757

Posted at 3:25 PM on January 25, 2013

I’d already say this was meant as a romantic tweet. Since these are song lyrics by Lifehouse.

Gloria

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 25, 2013

If he has moved on so quick (and given up) after saying “never going to stop falling in love with this babe”, then heaven help the girl who hears his next words d’amour. I think it is a problem rich people have–getting what they want when they want it, instead of average people that learn self-control and waiting for things, and then really appreciating them when they get them. He has flown more in one month than I have in my whole life. Try staying in one place for a month and donating the air fares to people in need. Also heaven help the environment–shipping water and the gas it takes to ship, warming/ruining the environment–when you could use tap water and a filter.

Welp

Posted at 8:54 AM on January 25, 2013

Considering that Kat and Jef are already finished then I’d have to say no. You guys ask the stupidest questions on here.

msr

Posted at 8:37 PM on January 24, 2013

Jef I think still and will always love Emily

What?

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 24, 2013

Katianna and Jef haven’t seen each other in weeks. She is currently seeing someone else. Jef just likes attention.

Ms mel

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 24, 2013

He needs to move on.Let the children have him. He is just a BOY.Em needs a man.