Selena Gomez: Hang Tough & Don’t Text Justin Bieber Back

Wed, January 23, 2013 7:17pm EDT by 30 Comments

test

Posted at 8:48 AM on March 17, 2013

I know of the fact that currently, more and more people are being attracted to video cameras and the industry of digital photography. However, to be a photographer, you have to first spend so much period deciding the model of dslr camera to buy along with moving from store to store just so you could potentially buy the most inexpensive camera of the brand you have decided to pick out. But it won’t end there. You also have take into consideration whether you should buy a digital dslr camera extended warranty. Thanks for the good points I acquired from your web site.

Bethanie

Posted at 2:57 PM on January 28, 2013

Dump Justin

gerry

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 26, 2013

These two sick faggots are trying to cover there lust for each other by making up stories about a Nurse or Barbara Palvin…..Who was in Mexico with Lady Bieby (Barbara/nurse?) when Selena finally had enough, who was caught driving lady Bieby FERRARI Barbara/Nurse? who is pictured with Lady Bieby everywhere he goes Barbara/Nurse? who is in every Hotel room smoking POT/CRACK with Lady Bieby Barbara/Nurse? who is on Lady Bieby right side at whisky river Barbara/Nurse?

varsha

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 26, 2013

i love u justin

Nicole

Posted at 3:15 AM on January 26, 2013

You guys are cazy justin bieber and selena gomez are the best cupole in histoy i think they are the strongest cupole from a lot of cupples in the muice histoy who ever agers with me pleac coment

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 7:26 PM on January 24, 2013

IT WAS MOST LIKELY LIL TWIST THAT SHE HOOKUP WITH NOT JUSTIN BIEBER.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 7:07 PM on January 24, 2013

AND I AM A GUY

Cotty.

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 24, 2013

I question myself trying to find an explanation to why this site is all the time throwing shit to Justin and saying he’s not a good guy for Selena. She chose him for a reason, and their love was real so you should mind your own damn business and leave them alone. What the fuck is your problem, Bonnie Fuller? Do you want them to be miserable or what? They love each other to death so I really believe these two should get back together, they are just meant to be.

justin.adele

Posted at 7:17 AM on January 24, 2013

why u lie to people when justin never do like that
justin never met nurse student!I’m sure and selena should be aware that having justin wants merit
I love selena and justin both but selena has be effected by media and roumors and she lose herself
selena should be trust to justin!

justlikeu

Posted at 6:17 AM on January 24, 2013

I just wish Justin could respect women and not just see them as objects to be used I mean he has it all why be greedy ,temptation is the devils work why play into his hands Justin,are you a devout Christian like you say you are.I remember Selena saying she didn’t want to share you with anybody else ,is that too much to ask for when you’re in a relationship.I feel bad for Selena all she wanted was to be you’re girl Justin not one of you’re girls.

norma

Posted at 6:17 AM on January 24, 2013

What chances i mean we all know that nothing happens with the model and what is the other for nick all that stuff was all lies and u keep believing all that things that u read from this site are gossip site no one knows how selena was with justin into door and this song justin write is how he feel and he is honesly and he really love her so if you don’t realise of that… Anyway just hope justin be happy and get trough this love u justin!

Betty

Posted at 9:44 PM on January 23, 2013

I love u JB no matter what u do… U r the best and my idol < 3 I'm a total believer and luv u too Selena !!

Lovepeeps

Posted at 9:37 PM on January 23, 2013

Well Justin peopl love him.
Selena. Oh Justin stop chasin meh around plenty of other girls waitin for u come on Justin go to em

Sally

Posted at 6:38 AM on January 24, 2013

sorry but you do not know if justin cheated on selena, you shouldn’t go around believing everything you hear, hollywoodlife is not a reliable source so you can’t say that justin cheated when you don’t even know.

Celena

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 23, 2013

If you havn’t heard already but you should cause the song is so beautiful listen to Nothing like Us from Justin just with hearing the words i really feel she should give them another chance cause omg i’m sill crying from hearing the song i guess it leaked

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 9:20 PM on January 23, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

mezmreyes

Posted at 9:06 PM on January 23, 2013

Well, I don’t know how exactly how she is supposed to “hang tough” when he writes such beautiful songs about her, listen to “nothing like us” .jeez! If she can stay away from him and not cave after these songs, she’s a stronger woman than I! He’s freak’n adorable! And btw, I don’t know why these site don’t bother to do their homework before posting stories,, but if you look on JB’s Instagram, he posted a pic of him on his jet alone with the caption “I miss you already”, that was at 8 p.m. so there was no skank infested drug night on Dec 21/12.

just my opinion.

Posted at 8:56 PM on January 23, 2013

poor Justin. Come after me. lol

Kiana

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 23, 2013

Justin please stop chasing after her. YOU’RE JUSTIN BIEBER! You could get any girl in the world and you choose this Disney star? Justin needs to just move on there are so many other girls out there…just focus on your career and your amazing music. Love you justin! xoxo

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 9:29 PM on January 23, 2013

Do not say that on twitter that what I was trying to say that their other girls like us. I hope she changes her mind I have conact any body that work with her. She always listen to david henie. I hope said let me look at the text and read them to her for she know How much Justin love heard. She really is tearing his fan base arpart be we have to be strong.

Jelena.

Posted at 12:50 PM on January 24, 2013

Just b’cause he JUSTIN BIEBER, He shoud go and find other girls..
Let him do what he want, and i really think is sweet that Justin fight for Selena!
Cause he love her, soo.. Yea, let him do what he want, and let Selena do what she want.
But i hope they will be good again?:-)

BieberMania

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 23, 2013

The general rule is whatever advice HL is gives you, do exactly opposite and you’ll be fine )
Btw, she can block him on the phone easily and unfollow him on twitter,so …

oxicleanllllllllllll

Posted at 8:27 PM on January 23, 2013

one to many chances she’s given him! Sorry to say it that way,but Selena needs a better man.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 9:30 PM on January 23, 2013

He only has two chance he need a third chance. I hope she has a changes of heart I will not stop writing her until she does.

Lovepeeps

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 23, 2013

I know write I hate Justin. Also

ana

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 23, 2013

I agree, she shouldn’t reply his texts. She must have got tons of them before that ended being just vain promises
But they need have a last convo, face to face, so both can move on.

RB

Posted at 9:05 PM on January 23, 2013

She can block him on the phone easily and unfollow him on twitter,so why is she not doing so?

Swiftie

Posted at 2:01 PM on January 25, 2013

Because that would be too public
If she doe that she knows the media will twist things around and make her sound like the bad guy and btw she doesn’t go on her twitter much so maybe she just didnt bother

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 9:34 PM on January 23, 2013

How can she do that When she doesn’t answer the phone or text him back. think. but her fan are really p off to speak of what she did to him. I hope she has a chnge of mind and they get back together.

Krisynthia