Liberty Ross & Robert Pattinson’s Awkward Run-In

Wed, January 23, 2013 1:23pm EST by 59 Comments
Liberty Ross Robert Pattinson Golden Globes Party
Getty, SplashNews

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 24, 2013

what I think is that you people know nothing and keep fishing to find it out ha ha ha to you HL

Rose

Posted at 12:32 PM on January 24, 2013

What is the point of rehashing a bad time in both of their lives. Clearly they were betrayed by one another’s love. I would have left to, especially knowing that she wanted to compare notes. I don’t know how I would handle the sit. I don’t know if I would stay or leave. I hope I never have to find out. Good luck to all people involved in this scandalous love affair.

twilighted57

Posted at 9:45 PM on January 24, 2013

The “cheating scandal” was staged. Go to justiceforkristen.wordpress.com and read the Grand Punk series.

wanda

Posted at 10:07 PM on January 24, 2013

@Rose. He probably didn’t even know she was there.I doubt that she would want to compare notes either. Whats done is done.It’s over, he took Kristen back.I really don’t think she slept with Rupert, I think they were getting there and got caught before it went that far.Sure Kristen made a terrible lapse in judgement, but when people call her a man stealer it’s not true.How can any woman steal your man if he doesn’t want to be stolen? The guy messed up his own family. He is the one that was married. I know this because my dad is a cheater and my mom for some reason keeps taking him back. She is even helping him raise a child he made with another woman. The woman died from a brain anerysum. The child went to live with the mothers sister and was physically and mentally abused by the aunt. My mother is very soft hearted when it comes to kids.Now in their 60’s they are raising a teenager.Hopefully Rob and Kristen get to the bottom of what made her turn to Rupert in the first place.Liberty and Rupert will probably just stay together for the kids sake.Rupert might’ve ruined his career, he was just starting out and Kristen was already a star.

Catherine

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 24, 2013

Every time you click into these “Robsten” articles – makes them a few pennies and just happens to hurt you at the same time. That is the ONLY reason we are continuing to see this stuff. Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in DETAIL – includes some PR RELIEF!! If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post.

sisi south africa

Posted at 3:17 AM on January 24, 2013

See now? I said this yesterday didnt I ? They are in the same bizz an WILL run into each other it could have been Rupert hey? And it will be one day…and whats a man supposed to do with this VERY TESTING SITUATION HA? And some of you still have the audacity to try and force matters here, ROB IS ONLY HUMAN!

twilighted57

Posted at 9:46 PM on January 24, 2013

Your website has served as an accomplice to slandering Kristen Stewart recently with claims that she is a drug addict or a crack head based on the W Magazine Best Performances photoshoot. As it was clearly just a photoshoot, we await your public apology to Kristen and to us and your public repudiation of those commenters who you freely allow to slander her on your website. Let’s see if your big enough to apologize for your complicity.

Blueprincess

Posted at 10:05 PM on January 23, 2013

wah! Hopefully they Fix their Relationship Soon, if they Not Meant to be then NO! But Be Atleast be friends or what…I Love Them Both They are a Very Perfect Couple i’ve ever seen, but this Perfect couple BROKE UP! HOW nice

DB

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 23, 2013

They were both betrayed by people who claimed to love them, what else needs to be discussed. Rupert and Kristen cheated. Period. As for if Kristen snows up in Australia? I’ll just chalk that up to yet again her doing what she wants without any thought to what Rob wants.

valsan

Posted at 9:45 AM on January 27, 2013

DB: And you know what Rob wants?

wanda

Posted at 8:07 PM on January 23, 2013

Why is he running? he isn’t the one that was all hugged up with her husband

essie

Posted at 5:26 PM on January 23, 2013

unanswered questions by aggrieved parties (liberty and robert) will ultimatedly be answered depending on the actions of the cheaters rupert and kristen now and in the near future, whether they were remorseful or not, hence if there will be next chapter to the scandal and i hope no more….

Lucy

Posted at 5:17 PM on January 23, 2013

Liberty looks 44, not 34!

I LOVE the way you LIE!

Posted at 4:13 PM on January 23, 2013

Hahaha!!!! BS!!!!

mvk

Posted at 4:12 PM on January 23, 2013

To Maysie, that is a dumb idea. I say, and probably so does Rob, It happen, it is done with, drop all the questions. Any burning question Liberty is going to have isn’t going to make any difference at this point. I am sure Rob feels the same way. If Liberty has questions, she should be asking Rupert and not Rob. Rob wants to stop bringing up the past. Let him live in the present. Him being British has nothing to do with it. Let him deal with the Kristen drama in his own way.

guest

Posted at 4:05 PM on January 23, 2013

The lies you have been posting about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are getting reallllly old Bonnie. It is strange that HWL is the only gossip rag posting articles about K and R and others who have been in the real know about this couple are calling you out on your lies. Slow news day maybe so you have to lie to get hits. I think anyone who believes these lies you keep posting needs some help. If anyone wants to hear the truth then they need to go to a website that is at least doing some investigative reporting. This site doesn’t lie but ask questions about what is going on and they are not just there to praise Kristen or Rob like some think. They are trying to get to the bottom of the scandal. So if you are wondering about what is factual and not then go to the site justiceforKristen.wordpress.com. I went after reading the lies HWL keeps posting and it opened my eyes to how these lies start and other things about this couple.

Maysie

Posted at 3:19 PM on January 23, 2013

To Jane, to you it is a stupid idea…but to some of us, it is straigh up and get to the point

jane

Posted at 5:01 PM on January 24, 2013

@maysie—i think the one who should be talking and apologizing to liberty is kristen—why in the hell should rob be talking to her ??????????????????? she is the one who broke up a family not rob

guest1

Posted at 3:16 PM on January 23, 2013

There is no truth to all of the stories this site write about .. they are all fabrication from a bunch of untalented and unimaginative people …. but they found a goldmine with Pattinson/Stewart and also a crap load of gullible , naive , obsessed , people that can’t tell the difference between reality and fiction !

jessica

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 23, 2013

I have to say, the fact that you guys are sticking with this seperation story has me wondering if you actually know something since you usually flip flop on your Rob and Kristen stories daily. Now I think its just cause they are in different countries and so your seperation story can look legit.

valsan

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 27, 2013

jessica: The Editors, reporters and all the other staff and their husbands/wifes/boy friends/girl friends are like Siamese Twins. They never seperate. So it is a big story for them when they see others living in the normal way, especially when it comes to R & K.

Louise

Posted at 2:40 PM on January 23, 2013

There’s no reason for Liberty and Rob to get together. Everyone knows what happened. Really there’s nothing anyone needs to talk about, especially these websites, gossip magazines, etc.
I just hope Rob has moved on and will not go back to the way it was.

Lucy

Posted at 5:16 PM on January 23, 2013

He already has sweetie. Kristen is going to see him soon ;)

twilighted57

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 24, 2013

There are a lot people who have no idea and you are apparently one of them. Wake up. The “cheating scandal was staged. Read the Grand Punk series at justiceforkristen.wordpress.com.

milly

Posted at 2:39 PM on January 23, 2013

people need to stop using the word affair, seemed more like a fling than anything else and HL stop going on about a trial separation when you have no proof of it. what will you say if kristen ends up flying to australia to spend valentines day with rob?????

ljs

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 23, 2013

How do you guys sleep at night HL folks? You have a big canvas here that you could be using for good, and instead choose to use it for evil. I’m left wondering what type of person chooses this type of a job for their profession, and takes any amount of pride in it.

luelladaube

Posted at 2:25 PM on January 23, 2013

just before I looked at the paycheck 4 $9261, I didnt believe …that…my friends brother had been really taking home money parttime at there labtop.. there friends cousin started doing this 4 only twenty two months and as of now cleard the depts on there apartment and bourt themselves a Lotus Esprit. we looked here…….. BIT40.ℂOℳ

Jay

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 23, 2013

There are pictures of Liberty Ross at two of the Golden Globes after parties, they are on Getty Images, you can search her name. She went to the WB party and the HBO party, and Rob was at the HBO party.

DAYZ

Posted at 2:13 PM on January 23, 2013

I totally agree, since he claims new age male, GIVE US A BREAK WITH THIS CRAP, or I’m a gentleman, I don’t kiss and tell…….If it concerns my relationship, yeah I need to know?????

Maysie

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 23, 2013

If that was the case, why didn’t he have the balls to ask Liberty for a private meeting like in a cafe and ask those burning question that bothered him about Sanders and compare notes. Go figure “men” typical british stiff upper lip….

jane

Posted at 2:50 PM on January 23, 2013

@maysie—-what a stupid idea!!!!

TRACY123

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 23, 2013

Why oh why do I come to this site?? 99% is made up crap!

valsan

Posted at 10:03 AM on January 27, 2013

TRACY123; Go to justiceforkristen.wordpress.com No lies there, only search for the truth

julieynwa

Posted at 1:34 PM on January 23, 2013

OH SAME CRAP, DIFFERENT DAY!!!! GIVE IT A REST HL!!!!

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 23, 2013

i never heard any story of which stated that liberty was a guest in one of those after parties for the golden globes, im sure if she did attend someone would have tweeted about it>

cherty21

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 23, 2013

That ehat i just said when i was reading this article i mean if this was true dont you think someone could have tweeted about it and not wait for that long to say it.HL is just making stuff up because theres no new news of robert and kristen so there making stuff up but i dont think ppl will bealive this because if this was true we would of found out on january 13 not january 23 if rob and liberty did cross paths dont you think that will be big news.So thats why i dont bealive this it just sounds made up.

Woody88

Posted at 3:13 PM on January 23, 2013

Of course I should have said the Kristen was walking Rob’s dog. I do not want to unleash any savage commenter attacks!