Khloe Kardashian Pregnant With First Child — Report

Wed, January 23, 2013 4:06pm EDT by 102 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Pregnant
SplashNews

Megan

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 16, 2013

Ok, Khloe is NOT pregnant. She just got a boxer puppy because shes sad about not having a baby. Why would you guys post a lie?

Jodi

Posted at 11:25 AM on March 16, 2013

Yayyyy congrats to Khole and Lamar!!! I just love you guys and I am so happy for the both of you. And I love Kim to and Kanye West to congrats to them as well :-) So exciting can’t wait to see the new show with Kim and Khloe being pregnant together. What a Blessing :-)

Jodi

Posted at 11:28 AM on March 16, 2013

Typo Khloe^^^ So sorry Khloe I spelled your name wrong :/

dalia e nieto

Posted at 3:55 AM on March 14, 2013

Hy khloe I’m so happy for you god blesss you..

solange eva

Posted at 1:35 PM on March 2, 2013

khloe i luv u and am so happy dat U and Lamar r finally expectx ur first child. God Bless U all.

amanda kinder

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 10, 2013

I WATCH THE SHOW ALL THE TIME AND I THINK THAT KHOLE AND LAMAR HAVE A BABY I THINK THEY WOULD BE THE BEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD LOVE U BOTH……. BUT I LOVE UR HOLE FAMILY

Edie Woodbridge

Posted at 12:44 PM on March 1, 2013

I hope that this news is real… I was just telling my oldest daughter today,, that I wish that Khloe could be next to have a baby… I/we love her to death… Congratulations Khloe if you are… <3

tody

Posted at 6:10 PM on February 27, 2013

Lam so happy that khloe is finally pregnant.l never used
to like seeing her sad and all and people asking
questions on when she is getting pregnant.am proud
of you Khloe……:)))))

veronica

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 25, 2013

I am so happy for khloe to have a baby I feel like she will be an amazing mom and also Lamar will be an amazing dad good luck and xoxos to the kardashian family.

ashley

Posted at 5:08 AM on February 23, 2013

I am soooo happy 4 u DOLL….

Brandy

Posted at 8:59 AM on February 17, 2013

Aww, I hope so..She is my Favorite out of the sisters..And I think she deserves it more than anyone.. With the way she love Lamar I know she will be an out standing mother..She already puts her marriage above anything so I know she will do the same for her family(Lamar,Khole,and baby) Will be top priority..Soo happy for her!!!

Puawai

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 14, 2013

happy happy for you both..if the rumours are right?..hope so <3 xx

Engrid

Posted at 8:36 AM on February 14, 2013

I love u bse ur veri pretty n independent. Am glad ur gonna ve akid mwwaaa

Savannah

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 10, 2013

She’s not pregnant. If she was it would of showed up on the news. & plus I constantly search them on the internet. & this is the only article that says shes preggers.

Monica

Posted at 5:28 AM on February 8, 2013

Omg…aaaa aa I WANT TO CRY CHLOE U DID IT IM SO HAPPY FOR U SO AFTER THESE ONEWHEN R U HAVING ANOTHER ONE WELL GOD BLESS U AND THE BABY AND LAMAR FOR MORE KIDS.

SynSyn

Posted at 4:06 AM on March 15, 2013

Are you serious???? You really need to log off the computer and get a life!

zoe

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 3, 2013

I am happy for Khloe and she is prettier than the other 2 sisters

Stephanie

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 2, 2013

I am soooooooooooo happy for Khole she is finally pregnant

sexyeyez

Posted at 4:18 PM on February 9, 2013

i dont believe everything i see

yelladog4

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 1, 2013

I’ll believe it when I see it

Thomas watt

Posted at 5:09 AM on February 1, 2013

Khole it’s about damn time!!!!!!!! I’m happy for you and lamer.

SynSyn

Posted at 3:57 AM on March 15, 2013

Lamer?? Stop caling her hubby names

Congrats Khloe and please make sure by the time your child can post on a blog, make sure they can spell…this is sad reading all these comments and the very poor spelling!

jjessica sayed

Posted at 8:37 AM on January 30, 2013

Am happy for you khole God bless

Desiree young

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 30, 2013

Congratulations to you and your husband I had problems conceiving I had two children found out I had endometriosis lost my third child I was so devastated and had to take fertility drugs to have my son people would say terrible things to me like at least you already have children it was so hurtful so just enjoy your pregnancy don’t listen to negative comments and god bless you and your husband.

Mercy The Dead Cat

Posted at 10:37 AM on January 28, 2013

The baby is going to be butt azz fugly!……Let’s hope the baby does’nt inherit Khloe’s pumkin sized head and frankenstein forhead…….can’t stand this dirtbag family…f@ck the Kardashian’s

Stephanie

Posted at 9:36 AM on February 2, 2013

u are just a jealous fool………. what type of name is mercy the dead cat?????????? mitchew…

Megan

Posted at 5:23 PM on March 16, 2013

Ur really sad to post something like that…if you dont like them, why are you reading this article you f*cking retard. I sense a bit of jealousy?? Im pretty sure Bruce Jenner is probably more attractive than you, BIBLE! Lol hahahaha, all the kardashian fans will appreciate that one!

Brea

Posted at 8:32 AM on January 28, 2013

I am happy for both even though Kim is still married I can’t bash her because it’s something she chose to do I nor anybody else can tell a grown woman the choices tp make so congratulations to her for her baby but I don’t think they should do the show together.due to the.fact that they are both pregnant At the same time which means a lot of hostility & anger will arise and if to much can cause one the other or even both to stress and hurt the baby. I agree that she should do he show with Lamar simply because he can help take care of her & build her up and grow with her instead of Kim & khloe arguing about something fighting and leaving.

sheen

Posted at 12:22 PM on January 27, 2013

I love the show and I love kloe. So much am sorry about her trouble to become a mother I think she is going to b a great mom some day. I

mel

Posted at 1:55 AM on January 27, 2013

Khloe I just want you to know I love you and your my favorite Kardashian. Khloe you don’t have to lye about being pregnant to keep up wit your whore of a sister Kim. And if you are I am happy for you and Lamar. But I don’t think you should do a show with Kim because she ain’t gone do nothing but try to steal your shine, I think you should share the moments with your husband only. F your sister. She don’t want you to be pregnant cause the shine won’t just be on her what she need to be worried about is her davorce and how it makes her look to be pregnant with a nother mans child and she still married. I love you Khloe and keep yor head up. And all the bs that I hear about you and your husband breaking up, Khloe don’t give up on ur man. Don’t give these hoe the satisfaction

cathy saba

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 26, 2013

I/m so happy for you. You have waited along time.

kameka

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 12, 2013

i am so happy for her.

favour.A

Posted at 9:20 AM on January 26, 2013

yay finally congrats klo and lam u deserve it n will be wonderful parents ur baby will be beautiful/handsome love u guys loads xx