Justin Bieber: New Allegations He Cheated With Second Sexy Model

Wed, January 23, 2013 10:38am EDT by 109 Comments
Justin Bieber Cheating Milyn Jenson
FameFlynet, Instagram

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 23, 2013

Remember the story of the other chic who lied about an encounter with Justin-Yeater. Yet, we keep hearing unsubstantiated stories that some without critical thinking accept readily without additional proof. this kid is made up by gossip sites to be white trash which he definitely is not.

selena gomez fan (@laurenbryans1)

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 23, 2013

@ihatehollywoodlife y wud selena pay them to write this. i mean they write bad stuff about her some times, they write bad things bout taylor swift as well ,does that mean that she pays them to write bad thinks about her bff

I hate Hollywood life !!

Posted at 2:29 PM on January 23, 2013

Lol.even one of my comments where deleted by this stupid sence less site!!!! And y r u trying to make Justin look so bad? He did a lot of good things and u mention one fourth of it and that’s all!! Selena just be paying u guys to write all these things about her!

Nina

Posted at 2:23 PM on January 23, 2013

Oh Gosh, first of all she looks like a slut…like Justin, IF you cheated on Selena, at least do it with some hot chick instead of this…Second of all, I don’t think is true cause just a few days before Justin was with Selena in Utah and when she left, he really missed her so they didn’t have a fight or something, means Justin had no reason to cheat on Selena and how many “reason” had HL for “the break up” of Justin and Selena…I mean c’mon, they’re probably still together and I tell y’all right now, don’t even believe HL when it comes to Selena’s and Justin’s break up okay?

naniii

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 23, 2013

everithing is a lay…i

V

Posted at 1:49 PM on January 23, 2013

Justin was with Selena in Utah that day and then he flew to Canada, get your facts straight

Belieber.

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 23, 2013

umm…honestly, I don’t belive this, they just want us to think that Justin is a bad person. But he is not. He just has broke up with Selena, and he’s as hurted as Selena; so stop this rumors.

Lol

Posted at 1:49 PM on January 23, 2013

Ikr
And s
that exact day he was with sel in Utah on a double date with haylor (harry styles and taylor swift) and then he and sel parted ways as they went to their families for the holidays then broke up after the christmas holidAy when justin took sel to meivo for the New Years then they has this explosive fight which lead to this break up
No cheating , no drugs and no sexual activity involved in their relationship
And yes he did smoke a small Marjuana in a little get together with his friend lol fist and other people but a small Marjuana is nothing
It’s less harm then a small cigar or a tobbacca or even alcohol
It’s true it’s less harm then social drinking lol
Scientists got proof
But he only smoked once so yeah he’s still that little childish kid u always knew

hh

Posted at 9:47 PM on January 23, 2013

seriously stop the HATE! all of the media outlets reporting FALSE stories listen up! these stories are beyond NEGATIVE. they HURT all who are involved, and all of JB & Sel’s fans/friends/families….if you think about it, you’re just perpetuating more HATE and BULLYING around the world, and Lord knows there’s already plenty of that to go around. HL YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BULLIES!!!! what a horrible example to people of all ages who read your “news”

YUTIA

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 23, 2013

OMG. this one looks wayyy uglier than the other Babara girl!!!

idc

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 23, 2013

rumors, rumors, everywhere.

ty

Posted at 12:59 PM on January 23, 2013

wtf? u wanna make him look bad?

fub

Posted at 12:40 PM on January 23, 2013

:D i only want to say one thing JUSTIN BIERER BECOME DICK! i liked him but look at him know he showing butts, smowing and i don’t know anymore is he justin or not?

Lauren BIEBER

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 23, 2013

Ya know… I’m a Belieber but no girl deserves to be cheated on..GET SOME JUJU (; lol I don’t believe this.. But if it’s true.. Oh well. I’m glad Selenur is GONE-ZO.

Samantha

Posted at 12:22 PM on January 23, 2013

You guys should start reporting the good things Justin does for people, instead of the badly thought out rumors.

hh

Posted at 9:40 PM on January 23, 2013

100% agree!!! Are there even any “tabloid” sites out there like that? That are 100% positive and only print TRUE and POSITIVE stories? What a great idea!!! Someone should start one…………..The writers (and I use that word very loosely) at HL can’t even spell half the time, much less put out REAL stories! How can they even call themselves journalists? It’s pathetic.

Michelle

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 23, 2013

LMAO Are you serious??? he would cheat on Selena with this “beauty” queen??!!!! I’m so so sorry but no one’s going to buy this story !! we all get it that it is just a rumor or not even ! just an invention..

dun dun

Posted at 12:16 PM on January 23, 2013

Lmfao, he was with Selena in Utah when this supposedly happened.

Swiftie

Posted at 1:09 PM on January 23, 2013

Yeah! And after the Utah thing he went home to Canada that’s why he took a pic of him and jazzy sleeping together (jazzy is his sister duh) but wait did he? Plz plz plz reply if u know where justin went after the Utah date
Plz plz plz I hate hate hate this story about justin taking drugs and cheating I want to know the truth plz HL tell me the truth! I’m sick and tired of allegedly and maybes I want a 100 percent answer
I’m just fed up with all the media just making rumours I want the truth or I’m going to blow up
I need the truth I can’t tell u why but its really important
If u tell me ill be soo happy
U don’t know how important this is

selena gomez fan (@laurenbryans1)

Posted at 12:06 PM on January 23, 2013

I am speechless don’t know if this is true or not ppl plzzz answer me

Cotty.

Posted at 11:56 AM on January 23, 2013

Was my comment just deleted? Okay, these people clearly can’t stand the truth.

Sigrid

Posted at 11:47 AM on January 23, 2013

No words.

hh

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 23, 2013

Look at his twitter. Or the tabloids. He was in Canada with his family and best friend Ryan Butler on Dec 21st. This is just another “model” trying to get fame by lying about JB b/c she knows stories about him, true or not, get published so fast. For that matter, I doubt Biebs ever even cheated with that VS model. He can be a brat, and he IS an 18 year old hearthrob, and ya, he’s ALWAYS been flirty. But he LOVES selena and would never even know what to do with a random girl. He doesn’t like aggressive women. He respects women and is a romantic. Anyone who really knows anything about Bieber knows that. Not all the BS that’s constantly out there about him.

Me

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 23, 2013

He was in Utah with selly and haylor on that day and then he went to Canada where he took a pic with jazzy and said my luv in the caption
He was NEVER with that VS model
I mean even if he cheated with a model it would likely be barbara because he knows her but she said nothing happened and had a full proof story about what actually happened s no he was with selly then he went to Canada for the holidays duh!

Hanne

Posted at 11:40 AM on January 23, 2013

next joke please

BieberMania

Posted at 11:37 AM on January 23, 2013

I doubt its true and Selena was definitely referring to Barbara Palvin.

Stacey

Posted at 11:32 AM on January 23, 2013

This chic is BUSTED….surely he has better taste than this!

Preye

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 23, 2013

I sure do not believe this, except it’s confirmed, but damn! Justin is truly losing it. Cheating scandals, smoking weed, flashing his butt on instagram….seriously, this is not how u seek for attention, he needs to get his life back on track and stop being a cry baby!

daya

Posted at 11:00 AM on January 23, 2013

I very much doubt this story is true.

Reagan