Jenelle Evans Asks Courtland Rogers For Divorce After Hospitalization

Wed, January 23, 2013 9:24am EST by 16 Comments
Jenelle Evans Divorce
Courtesy of Twitter

It looks like the ‘Teen Mom 2′ couple is over for good! The reality mom said she’s getting a divorce from her hubby of 6 weeks after he left town while she was recovering in the hospital from pregnancy complications!

Jenelle Evans was hospitalized on Jan. 22 for severe medical complications with a fear that she was suffering from a miscarriage with her second pregnancy, and when she was released, she found out that husband Courtland Rogers had left town!

Jenelle was back on Twitter on the morning of Jan. 23, and revealed that she is emotionally done with her marriage — and too angry to repair the damage!

Jenelle Evan’s Twitter Rant Against Hubby Courtland Rogers

“I am getting a divorce, ASAP. YOU F—ING LEAVE OUT OF TOWN AND I MIGHT BE HAVING A MISCARRIGE?! F–K U, U F—ING PIECE OF S—T,” she tweeted.

Later, Jenelle continued with her Twitter rant: “I’m in shock,” she wrote on Jan. 23. “Going to chill with an old friend, lmao, finally now that I have freedom back.” She then explained why she was so angry with her husband of less than two months — she said he texted her “at 6:30am telling me he went out of town and ‘not to worry.'”

Courtland’s only response was the night before, when he expressed his frustration. “I have never felt like this before in all my life!! :( what do I doooo I need answers I need some friends to help get me threw this,” he tweeted.

Jenelle Evans’ Scary Hospital Visit

“Jenelle’s conditions are not good, but cannot say more about what happened. Pray for her and the baby and also that certain people get what they deserve. She is very hurt and feels very betrayed. love you Jenelle,” her friend and Facebook admin Kristin Ann wrote on her official Facebook fan page on Jan. 22. Looks like she’s giving a passive-aggressive dig at Courtland too!

What do YOU think of Jenelle and Courtland getting a divorce HollyMoms? Do you think they’ll go through with it this time, or is this just another huge fight that they’ll recover from? Let us know in the comments below!

– Christina Stiehl

More Jenelle & Courtland news:

1. Jenelle Evans Rushed To Hospital With Possible Miscarriage — Report
  2. Jenelle Evans Threatens To End 6-Week Marriage To Courtland Rogers
  3. Jenelle Evans Accuses Husband Courtland Rogers Of Cheating

Jeri Wolfe-Avery

Posted at 3:11 AM on February 5, 2013

She’s a mess………

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 10:31 AM on January 24, 2013

Did she get feathers put in her hair to celebrate her divorce?

Jmb

Posted at 6:52 AM on January 24, 2013

I don’t think shes really pregnant.

lostlittlebug

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 24, 2013

In what world is it ‘normal’ to air your dirty laundry out on Twitter for all to see??
If this was a serious relationship, she would be talking it through with her husband.. And vice versa.. They’re both as bad as each other, and the ones to suffer are the babies =(

jake

Posted at 9:45 PM on January 23, 2013

she needs to abort it!!

JJ

Posted at 5:54 PM on January 23, 2013

This generation of idiots who feel they need to spew all of their dirty laundry on Twitter are cracking me up! Can’t think that this is much more than a publicity stunt on both parts.

trash

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 23, 2013

jenelle is not ready to be a wife or a mother, neither does her hubby

Melissa

Posted at 1:12 PM on January 23, 2013

Ugh I really dislike her she deserves everything that happens 2 her…shes an idiot…She doesnt atke care of her 1st child…falls in love with every loser that shows interest when all they are doin is using her…she cares more bout herself n guys than her child…shes a piece of trash..she will never learn

myself

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 26, 2013

I agree you don’t put your whole life story all over the interñet and exspect apply not to judge you.have u ever watched. Your self on t.v why is everything about you.I’m so glad your mom has your son give up on trying to be a mom.seems like parting and I guess I guess I could say screwing. Who ever is willing.sorry my kids come before any man and that include s my husband (my kids father) so get some server help if there’s any for u.

amanda

Posted at 10:52 AM on January 23, 2013

I think that she got prego on purpose and hope she gets it taken from her as well

wanda

Posted at 10:44 AM on January 23, 2013

She’s stupid. Never should’ve married the guy in the first place.He was not ready to be a husband just like she’s not ready to be a wife or mother.The new baby will be taken away from her as well.She should just give it up for adoption.

Kryssy

Posted at 10:27 AM on January 23, 2013

Janelle, you need help girl. The way you are behaving shows only this… Definitely not ready for baby #2.

Claudi92

Posted at 10:04 AM on January 23, 2013

You need serious help girl. Why would u put messages like that online? Get help. You are not in a place to have a new child. U have to many personal issues.

GET HELP!

Rosemary

Posted at 9:59 AM on January 23, 2013

What a rotten piece of slimy sh*t! Dump him!!!

Mauria Ellenson (@MoBea)

Posted at 9:47 AM on January 23, 2013

What a train wreck!

Nupba Nevea End

Posted at 9:28 AM on January 23, 2013

guess she want to be done with him for good but who know if they get back together a couple of month later shame on her First husband