Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Expecting Child No. 7 — Report

Wed, January 23, 2013 10:33am EDT by 49 Comments 24,092 Article Views
Angelina Jolie Pregnant
SplashNews

granny68

Posted at 11:49 AM on April 18, 2014

God message in the Bible tells us that sex is a sin onto him and my lady Angelina Jolie admitted it to all her movies

granny68

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 18, 2014

My lady Angelina Jolie action in all her movies have instill in me how to determine with somebody destiny

granny68

Posted at 10:36 AM on March 28, 2014

Is this not putting the cart before the horse again. I can remember a time when you would be ostrasized for having illigimate children. My neighbors think it is great and my granddaughter who got married 1month before her son saw nothing wrong with sex before marriage. This world is going to end soon and many don’t seem to care. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die! Well we die and Hell is what we would get with this attitude. Think what you are doing people!

Talis

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 25, 2014

Sounds like bullsh** too me.

mm811

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 12, 2014

Geez…just when she was totally done with diapers, she wants to go back?? And with 6 other kids to look after, health issues, a demanding career and volunteer work…? Seems like too much to me…

Lynne

Posted at 4:49 PM on March 12, 2014

They really need to get married. Seven kids!

granny68

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 28, 2014

This is an age of entitlement and you people think they are entitled to whatever they want and hang everyone else. We as the older generation owe them nothing but our wisdom and they don’t want that. Gimme gimme gimme and I for one are really tired of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!