Selena Gomez Wants A Sexy Man, Not A Boy After Justin Bieber Split

Tue, January 22, 2013 10:38am EDT by 46 Comments
Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Break Up
Invision/AP, FameFlynet

bieberfever

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 22, 2013

I don’t think that justin is a boy. I mean he is 18. Don’t you think that at that age you are a man. And i know selena called him needybut i don’t believe her. I am a true Belieber and i know tnat Justin is a good guy.

I love justin bueber!

belieber

Posted at 3:54 PM on January 22, 2013

Omg.. How can you trust this ?! This is not true. just RUMORS.

mvk

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 22, 2013

If she wants a sexy “man” to date, then she had better grow up herself; and not use Taylor as a roll model.

ana

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 22, 2013

@lisa selena is 20 and a half year. Justin will be 19 in one month and ten days

Sanna

Posted at 2:21 PM on January 22, 2013

Seriously i don’t know what to say, i mean. I trust this webbsite becurse most of it is true. I mean i think selena want’s to get together with justin, but she want him to fight for her. And celebrity relationship dosen’t work, it’s just logical. Everybody in hollywood only cares about money,sex, rumors, papparazzi. Justin need someone younger then him, and deffintly somebody who understand him, and don’t care if he’s a celeb or not. He needs to date someone more normal. He will never get married if he’s not moving on. And it was just his first real love, the first love does most often not work. So i just think both of them should move on, why waste time crying and be sad, they should live their life instead.

Sorry if i’m not good at english, i’m only 14 and come from Sweden , so yeah.

lisa

Posted at 2:19 PM on January 22, 2013

So this ‘source’ says Selena is “hot as hell”? Sure, maybe a man will appreciate those yellow teeth. And do you see that picture? She looks tired and like she was crying. She’s not “hot as hell” at all.
And she’s acting slutty to get over Justin? She doesn’t need a man, she needs a firm talking to! She’s still a little girl who thinks that acting whore-ish will help her get over her relationship. A man wants a woman, and she is not a woman.
Isn’t it sad that it seems that the 18 year old in this relationship was more mature than the 22 year old?
And what kind of source gives info about her life to a random gossip site? And it backfired because it just sounds as if she’s whore-ing around.

Rachel

Posted at 6:03 PM on January 22, 2013

@lisa Selena is a very beautiful genuine, and very sweet girl and I belive every girl is except for the ugly, nasty girls like you. Selena is way more mature than Justin as well. I mean, no lady deserves a boy thats very immature, cheats, dresses like a slob and looks like he’s still 12. My cousin is 11 and looks way older! A Beautiful lady like Selena deserves a man NOT an immature, ugly, scrawny boy. Justin Bieber needs to grow up and stop acting all gay and stupid! All the real men know how to dress properly, are very educated, loves and respects their lady, don’t act like their mentally retarded and actually look masculine and not gay and crap! I don’t know what any of you beliebers see in Bieber! Justin looks so scrawny and gross! I never have liked Justin and never will! Selena wasted like 3 years of her life with that thing! It’s time for her to find a man!

claire

Posted at 11:06 AM on January 23, 2013

very funny story rachel. do you work for HL?

RB

Posted at 2:08 PM on January 22, 2013

Selena did not make any comments or references on her past ex’s right after a post break-up. What makes JB so special that she wants to tell the world how she’s handling her post break-up

trent

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 22, 2013

wow hl you keep hearing voices on your heads and still calling them sources? i came back to this website because of this stupid story. i thought stories about jelena were over and you keep making stuff up. you people are way to obsess about them. its like you people are more obssesive than beliebers. at least there obsessions are about justin this website is obsess about bothe of them.

ma

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 22, 2013

what would be the interest of HL in turning the site into a battleground between fans of these two? more accesses, for sure

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 22, 2013

Now if this is true. She not going to find love any where. She couldn’t stay with the guy that love her the way she really wanted it and I am talking about Justin bieber. Look he took her to different country and all that other stuff bought her a lot of stuff most likely That any and every girl dream about their boyfriend doing for them. She will never find a man like Justin bieber yes he young but It take time to changes for a girl that you love with all of your heart I know this for a fact because my girl and me. I have to admitted that I haven’t changes the way she want me to but she didn’t leave me after the third chance I got. I hope see see what I am trying to say that she need to give Justin bieber another try if she can do that then she will be a truely growen adult like she want her fans to think she is. If not she just a little girl in a growen up body, It just the way I feel.

-Belieber-

Posted at 12:53 PM on January 22, 2013

I Would Never Leave Justin.. I Would FeelLike A Complete Idiot. Love<3Jb

:-)

Posted at 12:40 PM on January 22, 2013

Why you don’t say anything about that Selena was wearing Justin’s shirt on UNICEF?
I saw picture.

SPAM

Posted at 12:16 PM on January 22, 2013

Excuse me, Selena! JB is sexy!

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 12:05 PM on January 22, 2013

I agree with Cotty on these sources

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 12:03 PM on January 22, 2013

Justin treated her like a princess for two years, how many years is she going to last with her next few dates before the break up occurs. I think it is a shame he is made out to be the bad guy when we don’t know all the facts. All I know if that although he was flirty, as she probably was also, He really never cheated on her by having intimacy with someone else.

Cotty

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 22, 2013

You guys understand this is absolutely not truth, don’t you? I mean, what kind of “close friend” of Selena’s would tell a webloid that she is behaving kinda slutty and flirting with as many gusy as she can? It is toatally insane so please, PLEASE, don’t you believe everything you read, especially when it comes to this crappy website.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 1:03 PM on January 22, 2013

I second you on that. This is just a wierd break up if it true. ALL WE KNOW SOME SOURCE OVER HEARD HER SAY IT WAS OVER WHAT HAPPEN IF THAT SOURCE GOT DISTRACTED BY SOME ONE ELSE AND WASN’T PAYING ANTENTION AND SOME ONE ASK ABOUT HER MOVIE OR THE WIZARD OF WAVERLY PLACE THING AND WHAT SHE SAY WAS OVER WAS THE SHOOTING FOR THAT MOVIE OR THE WIZARD OF WAVERLY PLACE. He got confused. I do not think taylor swift will tell you any thing that her closest friend and these source most like have no clue what going on and you guys are falling for it.

Hanne

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 22, 2013

if she does it just show us how much she loved him… they were together for 2 years and you just don’t get over it a week later.

Meh is meh

Posted at 11:41 AM on January 22, 2013

Oh gosh!!!!! Selena is totally paying Hollywood life for all of this!

Alexa

Posted at 11:53 AM on January 22, 2013

hahaha true story lol

Sean

Posted at 6:08 PM on January 22, 2013

No, I think Hollywood life just defends her because she’s a girl.

MaryD

Posted at 11:37 AM on January 22, 2013

Haters are horrible little homophobic red neck Neanderthal inbreeds. Justin has had haters for years and now Taylor has even more. J&T should consider a more exclusive friendship. These two BFF mega stars have hugh careers. So busy they will rarely be together, when they are, no drama, no BS, just fun. Jaylor will be happier, way better songs, and endless BS from the press, haters and social media. BFF Selena won’t care.
Certainty of failure… …small chance of success… …what are they waiting for?

ron

Posted at 11:35 AM on January 22, 2013

She’s “hot as hell”? Someone needs their eyes checked. Seriously I have seen better looking women at school and the mall. Best I would say is that she is average and cute.

waytogo

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 22, 2013

I have to agree with you. She is ‘meh’ at best. Just average, especially lately. What is going on? And now she is picking crud flicks, where the only talent shown was holding up a bikini top and bottom, to show she is a serious actress. What is it with her that she has to hold hands or grab the arms of every guy she meets? I wouldn’t want my bffs to do that with my boyfriend.

MaryD

Posted at 11:28 AM on January 22, 2013

Go for it.
Haters are horrible little homophobic red neck Neanderthal inbreeds. Justin has had haters for years and now Taylor has even more. J&T should consider a more exclusive friendship. These two BFF mega stars have hugh careers. So busy they will rarely be together, when they are, no drama, no BS, just fun. Jaylor will be happier, way better songs, and endless BS from the press, haters and social media. Selena won’t care.
Certainty of failure… …small chance of success… …what are they waiting for?

Quon

Posted at 11:19 AM on January 22, 2013

Someone is suggesting she wants to be f///’d good? Remarkable
judgement from the Hollywood gossip corp. You have one
answer for all problems…

abe

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 22, 2013

pst: NANNIES ENOUGH FOR THIS KID!!

amy

Posted at 10:48 AM on January 22, 2013

If this is true (that I doubt) I’m worried about her. She is losing her mind

RB

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 22, 2013

Selena! HELLO!!! You have had your BFF’s Vanessa Hudgens and Taylor Swift tell how to mend hour broken heart. You where with real men: Josh Hutcherson (20, caught dancing and flirting), Luke Bracey (23, holding hands), and now spotted with a mystery man in NY at your hotel, only to leave him behind in the car. You have had breakup songs. Is the Bieber fever that strong?? It looks like you’re standing on the bridge that you lit a match to, and is now on fire. Keep on going like you have, and you will be drowning in your own ‘Cry Me a River’, if not already, and Justin Bieber will have to pull you out.