98 Degrees, NKOTB & Boyz II Men Are Going On Tour Together

Tue, January 22, 2013 11:54am EDT by 17 Comments
New Kids On The Block Tour
Courtesy of ABC

Your favorite boy bands are joining forces for The Package Tour and it kicks off May 31! Is this going to be the best tour ever?

If this doesn’t blow your mind then nothing will. New Kids On The Block just announced during the Jan. 22 episode of The View that they’re going kicking off their 2013 summer tour with 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men. Co-host Sherri Shepherd couldn’t contain herself when she heard the news, she was even wearing an “I Love Donnie” t-shirt too!

What The Guys Had To Say About Going On Tour:

Jordan Knight: “These guys are classic man.” All of the bands sat on The View stage and talked about the upcoming tour. Nick even said he’s going to bring his 4-month-old son, Camden, on tour with him.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck on 98 Degrees video for “The Hardest Thing” that was shown on The View: “That’s from 1999, you can tell by the ripped turtlenecks.”

Drew Lachey on the 98 Degrees having kids: “Jeff’s got a whole basketball team.”

The most awesome part was when all the guys started singing together at the end.

Plus, New Kids On The Block said they’re recording new music!

Fans Take To Twitter

Shawn from Boyz II Men said: “We’ve always talked about putting this together. And now to do it and see our fans excited, it’s a beautiful thing. It’s gonna be a lot of pent up energy.”

Boyz II Men also announced their residency at the mirage in Las Vegas starting Mar. 1.

Do you think you’ll go to this concert?

NKOTB, Boyz II Men, & 98 Degrees ‘The Package Tour’ Dates:

July 5 Los Angeles, CA STAPLES Center Arena
July 6 Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay Events Center
July 7 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion
July 9 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome
July 12 Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena
July 13 Minneapolis, MN Target Center

This tour is going to be insane!

— Chloe Melas

More NKOTB Tour News:

1. NKOTB, Boyz II Men, & 98 Degrees Tour 2013 — Fans React On Twitter
  2. Boyz II Men Surprises Fans At NKOTBSB Tour Stop In Orlando — The Crowd Goes Wild!
  3. New Kids On The Block & The Backstreet Boys Are Touring Together — NKOTBSB

garcinia cambogia

Posted at 1:47 PM on March 27, 2014

Green Coffee Bean Extract Green coffee bean extract is another one of the great quick weight loss products available which
can be very effective in getting rid of that extra weight quickly and safely.
This liquid hoodia formulation contains more than hoodia gordonii.
Along with weight reduction, in addition, it provides quite
a few other rewards.

Jamie-leah

Posted at 11:35 PM on June 21, 2013

Nkotb need to come back to Australia ASAP ,come back and tour with whoeva u like , u were great guys in ur nkotbsb tour in sydney and I believe us Aussie girls love you more than anywhere else in world. I loved u guys wen I was 13 and now I’m a 32year old who has 3 boys and my 2 little boys 5yrs and 4yrs are severely autistic my 5 yr old cant speak but my 4 year old can speak a little and all he says and sings is step by step, your music helps my boys control the moods and meltdowns of living with autism and at the same time I still love listening to u guys too please come back and tour Australia I’m sure it would make a lot of Aussies happy:))))))

Lucy

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 8, 2013

looking for the package tour tee shirts. Anyone know if they are on sale yet and where can i get them

candie slappo

Posted at 9:26 AM on January 23, 2013

I’v loved nkotb since I was a kid. Now my daughter likes them. Wow! Can’t wait till the concert.

Alisa

Posted at 9:54 PM on January 22, 2013

@ nIcole i agree COME TO AUSTRALIA (SYDNEY) All the good tours never come here… My daughter 3.5 yrs luvs boys 2 men only thing that gets her to sleep since new born is listening to them md now my 4 mmnth old is the same… there voices are amazing

Nicole

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 22, 2013

Can they do a tour in Australia I went to nkotbsb concert and it was great.

debra

Posted at 4:53 PM on January 22, 2013

I wish they were coming to Raleigh n.c. but Charlotte will do hope I can get tickets my daughter who is now 26 was nkotb crazy along with my sister who is 28 when the announcement came out today she thought she was a teenager again the boy bands of yesteryear were the best they don’t make em like that anymore..

Rob

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 22, 2013

Why aren’t they coming to Utah?

Elisa Gomez

Posted at 2:24 PM on January 22, 2013

The amazing three groups are going on tour love Donnie Wahlberg.

Brandy

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 22, 2013

What website can I find the tickets on, amd what would the name be for the event since there are 3 band?!?!?!?!?!??

Donnie Walhberg

Posted at 12:22 PM on January 22, 2013

Can someone please check ticketmaster or google before asking for everything to be served to them?

Jennifer

Posted at 12:01 PM on January 22, 2013

Can someone please post tour dates and prices

Donnie Walhberg

Posted at 12:22 PM on January 22, 2013

Jennifer

Posted at 12:43 PM on January 22, 2013

When I asked for the tour dates I had already done a search and couldn’t find any and I stil can’t locate prices

Amy Ruger

Posted at 12:46 PM on January 22, 2013

Jennifer
Go to hollywoodlife.com their the NKOTB,Boyz2Men,98Degrees Concert Schedule is posted but NO ticket prices. Call your local Ticket Master for prices.

ML

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 22, 2013

prices range from $29.50-$89.50

Jennifer

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 22, 2013

Where did u find the prices