Even though Rob asked for a trial separation, our experts agree that Kristen should hop on a plane immediately and visit the actor in Australia. Read on for all the EXCLUSIVE details on how Kristen can save their relationship!
According to our experts, now is the perfect time for Kristen Stewart to show Rob how much she really loves him. With no set start dates for any of her upcoming films, Kristen should take advantage of her free time and go after what she wants – Robert Pattinson!
Kristen Stewart Needs To Follow Her Heart
Dr. Phil Dembo tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, “Right now, Robert Pattinson is wanting a ‘trial separation’ while he is in Australia. Perhaps it is time that Kristin stop reacting to the circumstance and respond to what she wants.”
According to Dr. Dembo, here are five good reasons why Kristin needs to get on an airplane and leave for Australia ASAP:
1. “It’s time for Kristin to fight for what she wants in her love life. If she wants Robert, then she should go fight for him.”
2. “Robert needs to see intention and conviction out of Kristin and that she will not only be faithful but be committed…to him…to them.”
3. “Trial separations give people time to think about what they want. After what these two have been through, if they don’t know what they want, they never will.”
4. “Kristin and Robert could use time together away from the public’s eye and find a space and time to spend together and get through their issues.”
5. “Kristin and Robert seem to be bonded through agony and pain. Getting on a plane and showing your man that you will no longer live in pain, is the first step toward their healing and having a healthier life together.”
How Kristen Can Surprise Rob
Dr. Jeff Gardere, psychologist and creator of the brand-new Healthy Divorce App, agrees with Dr. Dembo, and tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, “Kristen could plan a weekend honeymoon/getaway somewhere in Australia. This way they can have some alone time.”
Should Kristen Give Rob Space?
Relationship expert Christy Whitman disagrees and thinks Kristen should respect Rob’s desire for space.
Christy tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, “Whenever you are in a relationship with someone, and they are asking for something, it is really important to honor the other person and what their requests are. This will help them to grow the relationship. The Law of Allowing is so important for each person to apply in a relationship. We may not approve of what the other person is needing, but if we can get to a place of acceptance then we can be free and the relationship will have the space to grow.”
Kristen Must Not Look Clingy To Rob
Dr. Carole Lieberman also thinks Kristen should keep her distance because she is becoming too desperate and clingy.
Dr. Lieberman, author of Bad Girls: Why Men Love Them & How Good Girls Can Learn Their Secrets tells HollywoodLife.com, “Kristen needs to cool it a bit. She should keep in touch once every day or two, but she shouldn’t stalk Rob with daily floods of attempted communication.
“Instead, she should take this time to work on herself – by going to psychotherapy and getting some less grungy clothes,” explains Dr. Lieberman. “This is Rob Pattinson, after all. She looks like she’s just come from throwing out the garbage, instead of out in public with him. Kristen may be depressed, feeling like she sees the writing on the wall– that he’s going to dump her. And if she doesn’t make more of an effort to make herself desirable, it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
Do YOU Think Kristen Should Go To Rob?
Do you agree with the experts’ advice? What do YOU think HollywoodLifers: should Kristen get on a plane ASAP, and go visit Rob or should she give him space and respect the trial separation?
–Reporting by Sandra Clark and Chloe Melas
More Kristen & Rob news
- Robert Pattinson Parties In Australia Without Kristen Stewart — New Pics
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Voted Sexiest Hollywood Couple
- Robert Pattinson Is Heading To Australia — Leaving Kristen Stewart?