Daniel Gillies Joining ‘Vampire Diaries’ Spin-Off ‘The Originals’

Tue, January 22, 2013 4:39pm EST by 7 Comments
Elijah Vampire Diaries Spin Off
Courtesy of The CW

InsanelyMe

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 2, 2013

ELIJAH. BACK, FINALLY.

sara

Posted at 8:40 AM on January 25, 2013

I love Elijah and Klaus. Do NOT like Hayley. I don’t know… I really want Klaus and Caroline together. I’m not sure how I feel about any of this.

InsanelyMe

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 2, 2013

I agree completely. I hated Hayley from the get-go.

mvk

Posted at 7:29 PM on January 23, 2013

Sad to see Klaus leaving TVD. I really love him. Besides Damon, he makes the show exciting. they have stefan being a whimp and not taking any responsibility for losing Elena or pushing Elena away. I will miss Klaus and and Daniel Giles.

Ben Zimba

Posted at 6:53 PM on January 23, 2013

so vd is gonna end with season 4 or wat

Kim

Posted at 6:38 AM on January 23, 2013

im kind of bummed that they won’t be in mystic falls but considering its the same characters on another show, its still good

Liz

Posted at 8:14 PM on January 22, 2013

I am so glad that Elijah will be involved with the Originals spin off, he is one of the most mysterious and fascinating Originals. A coworker at DISH and I also have commented on his relationship with his brother, and it’s similarities to Stefan and Damon’s relationship. It will be great to really see them interact, and I am so glad I don’t risk missing this pilot with my DISH Hopper. With my late work schedule, I have been putting the 2,000 hours of storage space to use recording the seasons of my shows. It’s nice to know that even though I have a busy schedule, I can still spend my weekends as a couch potato watching the latest drama in Mystic Falls, and eventually, New Orleans.