Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes: She’s ‘Insane’ — Watch

Tue, January 22, 2013 10:18am EDT by 23 Comments
Brandi Glanville LeAnn Rimes Video
Courtesy of Bravo, Getty Images

Watch Brandi’s on-air attack & find out how LeAnn fought back!

There are so many reasons to love Brandi Glanville — her timeless beauty, her ability to cry diamond tears at the drop of a hat, etc. — but her honesty has to be her most endearing quality. And she got real honest about LeAnn Rimes during her Jan. 21 visit to Watch What Happens Live, calling her “insane.”

“I feel like every day, there’s a tell-all interview,” the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star said. “It’s kind of cray cray.”

And when Andy Cohen asked if Brandi considers LeAnn to be Eddie Cibrian‘s “sugar mama,” she simply replied, “It’s true, yeah.”

But don’t think for a second that Brandi’s words fell on deaf ears; she knew LeAnn would be watching!

“I know she [watches] because [my son] Jake saw a picture of you and said, ‘That’s LeeLee’s favorite show,'” Brandi told Andy. “Jake’s five.”

Brandi ended the love-fest with a kiss, a wave and a message: “Hi, LeeLee!”

LeAnn Rimes Responds To Brandi Calling Her ‘Insane’

While she didn’t exactly release a public statement, LeAnn did air her feelings about LeAnn the best way she knows how: by tweeting!

LeAnn’s tweet, while admittedly indirect, was posted during Brandi’s on-air rant. As for “KMA,” that wasn’t a typo; it stands for “kiss my ass.”

Ouch! Will these two ever get along?

Watch Brandi’s televised attack below, then vote: Are you Team Brandi or Team LeAnn?

— Andy Swift

More of “Brandi vs. LeAnn” on HollywoodLife.com:

1. Eddie Cibrian Cheated On Both LeAnn Rimes & Brandi Glanville — Report
  2. Brandi Glanville To LeAnn Rimes: You’re Endangering My Children
  3. Brandi Glanville Furious At LeAnn Rimes For Putting Her Kids On TV

HJ

Posted at 8:00 PM on January 23, 2013

Did anyone watch Leann’s interview with Jimmy Kimmell. Um, she is insane!! TEAM BRANDI

sandi

Posted at 8:06 PM on January 23, 2013

She tweeted Andy Cohen while Brandi was a quest on his show. LeAnn is jealous, and insane.

PJ

Posted at 5:15 AM on January 24, 2013

AMAZING! Didn’t see that one but the one on E. Your right I think she is jealous. I mean look at Brandi, she’s gorgeous. That Eddie wanted only the fame LeAnn has or had.

Antonia Provatas McCutcheon

Posted at 3:52 PM on January 24, 2013

Really?? I think Brandi looks plastic! She can barely move her mouth it’s so stiff! I think LeeAnn Rimes is way prettier!

gmfuhlman

Posted at 4:24 PM on January 24, 2013

Why so many hater when it comes to LeAnn, because she is married to Brandi X. Whom she need to move on, because they are married. Plus we don’t really know the facts about what really happen in their marriage.

sandi

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 24, 2013

To gmfuhlman, She is a two time home wreaking whore! Any questions?

Jodi

Posted at 6:18 PM on January 22, 2013

Still wondering why Lisa befriended Brandi (trailer trash ho)? The minute she started flirting with MY HUSBAND, she would be kicked out of my house for good.

PJ

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 23, 2013

Probably because she know’s how young woman flirt, being in the public- food service she see’s it all, she’s a secure mature woman and seem’s to really like Brandi, maybe she see’s something of her that she can relate to, she was young once too, she see’s how vulnerable she is even if she put’s on a tough girl act.Just sayin,

mvk

Posted at 3:44 PM on January 22, 2013

Everyone know LeAnn is wacko. If she wasn’t she wouldn’t have gone out with a married man and caused the break up of his family.

PJ

Posted at 4:38 PM on January 22, 2013

LeAnne look’s aged compared to Brandi, I truly believe the guilt is eating away at her and taking it’s tow on her look’s and happiness, I saw an interview of her with E Entertainment’s G and the way she spoke of all the counseling their getting speaks loads. I bet he’s cheating on her too, if not real soon, people who do that don’t change.JMOP:)

PJ

Posted at 3:20 PM on January 22, 2013

I just Love Brandi, she’s so pretty and say’s what is on her mind, she was done horribly wrong publicly , she has a right to respond to her humiliation, seem’s to me that Kyle is the witch of that show, I can’t stand nosey Faye Resnik either, she’a a cling on wanta be, just like with Nichole Simpson, she couldn’t wait to get a book deal after her dear friend was murdered,Thats all I know of her is who she knew not whta she did . She’s good at running her mouth though on matters that aren’t ANY of her biz waks!I will read Brandi’s book, I can’t wait! You go kill stay strong and keep fighting, if you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything, God Bless her and her boy’s…

Holly

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 22, 2013

I can’t wait until the Spit Fire album is finally in my hands! (big smile)

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee (a day one fan of her)

P.S. By the way, is Brandi still without a drivers license due to her DUI a couple of years ago?

Stella

Posted at 12:45 PM on January 22, 2013

its just a matter of time b4 Eddie cheats again!!! Brace yourself LeAnn, for its coming!!!!!! That’s the price you pay when you sleep with a married man!!!

Tatica

Posted at 11:55 AM on January 23, 2013

AMEN my thoughts exactly, you pay for what you do..

PJ

Posted at 7:06 PM on January 23, 2013

I agree , I know how it feel’s , I suppose that’s why I get Brandi’s anger. She’s more famous than that cheetah…LOL

sandi

Posted at 12:36 PM on January 22, 2013

LeAnn needs to grow up, and stop morphing herself into Brandi. If she is willing to be married, and sleep with a married man, then that cheater will always be one. Leann and Eddie destroyed two families, when they first started dated, and Eddie lost his job on CSI Miami for this reason. They are the losers. You would be saying the same thing, if it was your ex, and he publicly choose an uglier version of you.

Gina

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 22, 2013

Brandi is insanely jealous of wealthy women to begin with. In my opinion, she is insecure and two-faced.

sandi

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 22, 2013

Two faced? Wouldn’t you be pissed if you had two children, and the man you married was sleeping with everyone he could get his hands on? Not just LeAnn, but waiter staff, any one that look his why, LeAnn was just stupid to marry a cheater, although she did the same. They belong together, Brandi deserves way better.

Boo F'ing Hoo

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 22, 2013

Really! Then why is her best friend Lisa Vanderpump who is a millionaire 50 times over? Brandi has an aversion to mentally unstable homewrecking wh0res. Most women with an actual brain do.

gmfuhlman

Posted at 4:26 PM on January 22, 2013

Out of all the people I agree with you. Can she just move on. No matter how much she hates her, she is their stepmother. She isn’t the only one who has been involved with a married man. The hate of this woman needed to stop!!!

Gina

Posted at 11:25 AM on January 22, 2013

Brandi needs to get over the fact she was dumped for a wealthy, younger woman.

gmfuhlman

Posted at 4:28 PM on January 22, 2013

Gina, you have got that right!!!

abe

Posted at 10:55 AM on January 22, 2013

no doubt: she indeed is, folks.
BUT THEY HAVE SHRINKS TO HANDDLE THESE PEOPLE.