Michelle Obama Rewears Michael Kors Dress At Inaugural Reception

Mon, January 21, 2013 11:02am EST by 10 Comments
Getty, Landov
Michelle Obama Inauguration Reception Dress

Marilu Montalvo

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 27, 2013

I, wear clothes from the 70’s.I have been the same size of
8 petite since then.Some times I wear a size 6 petite.I shop at Jimmy Choose & Prada & Dollar Store,Coach.,but when I wear my clothes from the 70’s people ask me,where did u buy it,I just laugh.

whatit'sworth

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 22, 2013

Now that I’ve considered others’ comments I think MIchelle O. was railroaded into the awful purple gloves because of criticism that the coat was too dull for the occasion. Since she believes in trying new materials she should have stuck to her guns with her coat and bought navy gloves. There is no quick fix. Make a statement.

So you have nice shoulders, does that mean you are going to show them in the rain????? Covered shoulders give her a nice, balanced look, pleasing to see. Look at the whole picture not just shoulders. A boat neckline on the red gown would be more appropriate to the occasion. With some kind of sleeve.

whatit'sworth

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 22, 2013

That black dress is one size too form fitting for her hips. Her sequins ought to be more subdued. Going overboard on the sleeveless numbers on gowns. She’s a nice person, why not dress that way?

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 12:01 AM on January 22, 2013

Beautiful and intelligent! Love the First Family…

Heidi W.

Posted at 11:38 AM on January 21, 2013

The first lady of the United States is not elected, has no constitutional duties and receives no salary, but that doesn’t mean the position is without its privileges – including a staff of 22 White House employees who make a combined nearly $1.5 million per year.
SHE IS A GUTTER PIG. UTTERLY USELESS AND NARCISSISTIC.

Mae N

Posted at 12:07 PM on January 21, 2013

In my humble conservative opinion..she always looks like she raided her daughters closet..She does not have the style expected of the first lady of the United States of America. As for showing her arms..who cares. Is that what she considers important..geez

Obama2008/2012

Posted at 12:17 PM on January 21, 2013

You lost me at “conservative.” The FLOTUS is and has always been a Modern Day Woman.. Something conservatives fail at comprehending. Her fashion is a reflection of a woman of this generation. Her style is visible even in corporate America. Sorry sweetie. The boring “conservative” style is hopefully a thing of a past; like the GOP. #Obama2012

Obama2008/2012

Posted at 12:11 PM on January 21, 2013

How unfortunate for a useless PIG like yourself to have such a pointless opinion… I laugh at your ignorance that you proud yourself on having… LOL

Doris

Posted at 12:46 PM on January 21, 2013

Heidi: Mrs. Obama is an intelligent, highly educated woman who chose to marry an intelligent, highly educated man. They ended up in the White House. All previous First Ladies have had the same, and some, more amenities attached to their positions as First Lady. You sound GREEN!!

sm

Posted at 8:16 PM on January 21, 2013

I hope you mean all the recent first ladies including Barbara & Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama when you call a gutter pig.
Or are you only referring to the black woman in that group?