Lea Michele Calls Cory Montieth Her ‘Celebrity Crush’

Mon, January 21, 2013 3:47pm EDT by 7 Comments
Lea Michele Cory Monteith Relationship
Courtesy Twitter

jemma knutton

Posted at 2:30 PM on July 18, 2014

Cory Montieth is a great guy he would hear lea Michelle songs. when lea Michelle sings for Cory he would love to hear those songs from her he would be happy (sobs) he will love her deep into her heart and I know lea felt and I feel the same (sniffs) (crying)he will always miss his friends and his family and I support lea Michelle’s songs for Cory and Iam more then happy that they are couple and he has a beautiful special healthy heart and he will always loves his friends and his one true love lea Michele (sobs) and (crying)
Thanks
Jemma knutton

Ntina

Posted at 2:42 AM on May 11, 2013

Best of wishes Cory Monteith!!! Happy birthday!!!!

Alex

Posted at 8:23 AM on April 7, 2013

Lea and Cory are best friends and that does make a lasting relationship. I think they are actually better together-they complement eachother. I wish them nothing but the best.

Ness

Posted at 12:28 AM on February 16, 2013

Lea has previously tweeted her excitement at getting to work with Cory, as they have seen less of each other since there characters split up–

You used the wrong context of their….Just saying >.>…

Meli

Posted at 4:49 AM on February 15, 2013

I really like Cory and Lea together. Not so much Finchel. I am more a Puckleberry fan. Like I said, I do like Cory and Lea — not so much the fantasy of Finchel. I am just glad that they waited so long to become a real couple to make sure this is something they really want.

coryleashipper

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 21, 2013

i think both r cute and NOOOO MY FINCHEL HE HAS A NE WLOV EBOTH OF THEM NOW EVERYTHINGS RUINED

linda

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 21, 2013

I think they are really cute together