‘Kourtney & Kim Take Miami’: Kim Calls Kourtney A Boring & Miserable Mom

Mon, January 21, 2013 11:53pm EDT by 11 Comments
Kardashians
Courtest of E!

Gypsy

Posted at 2:20 AM on February 15, 2013

I cant wait to see kim handle motherhood, whats the bet it involves a nanny.leave kourtney alone

Mason Dicbesic

Posted at 7:30 AM on January 28, 2013

maybe KOurtney is boring due to the fact she is not a friggin slut like KIm….KIm likes a lot of different blacck dick…….this is why she cheats….skank

Lenore

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 24, 2013

Disgusting family and it looks like ratings are consistently going down, no matter how hard these untalented fools try to say in the tabloids, yippee.

leanne

Posted at 12:54 PM on January 23, 2013

she may be boaring but she loves her cildren and takes good care off them. and scott needs to get a proper job and grow some balls and get kourtney to unlosen them aprin strings on him

setra

Posted at 10:45 PM on January 22, 2013

This episode was full of craziness! I couldn’t believe Scott actually had crashed during his first attempt at racing. I was also laughing out loud when we found out Kourtney has stopped wearing deodorant. This episode gave me and my DISH coworker a lot to talk about so I’m glad I watched. I wasn’t home but set up my DISH Hopper to record it. When I played it back I was really busy but was able to start watching on my living room TV and then continued watching right where I left off on my family room TV. This made my housework go much faster.

Gina

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 22, 2013

Because Kourtney is mature and is devoted to the care of her children, she is boring?? Leaves no doubt in my mind what type of mother Kim will be.

RC

Posted at 7:41 AM on January 22, 2013

Kourtney is annoying, boring and very controlling!!! Kourtney controls Scott like he is a child. Unlike her sisters, Kourney’s man is not self made/multi-millionaire. Scott makes money from being with the Kardashian’s and he does not have a career. Even Khloe said Kourtney does not like to be social anymore, she is boring.

kevinsoysoy

Posted at 7:32 AM on January 22, 2013

my best friend’s ex-wife makes $78 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her payment was $14690 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site,,…… BIT40.ℂOℳ

Nupba

Posted at 3:20 AM on January 22, 2013

LOL. Bet kimberly k want her sister to shut up about her freaking divorce and kim know she will get divorce sometime this year while she have a Boyfirend kanye west

abe

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 22, 2013

c’m on kourtney: SHOW HER SOME FARTS BENEAT THE WATERLINE!!

Patty

Posted at 12:13 AM on January 22, 2013

What is going on in all this people’s heads?!!!!!