Justin Bieber ‘Writing Heart Out’ After Selena Gomez Split

Mon, January 21, 2013 10:21am EDT by 10 Comments
Justin Bieber New Album
FameFlynet, Instagram

tabitha

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 13, 2013

i think that justinbieber and slelenagomez should not compete together

jb for ever

Posted at 11:53 AM on March 7, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN IS NOT GONNA END LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT NO OFFENCE BUT SHE WRITE SONGS ABOUT HER EX JUSTIN LIFE HAS TO MOVE ON FIND ANOTHER GIRL AND START AFRESH

charity

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 30, 2013

Emerged are the songs released yet? I can’t wait :)

Jelena

Posted at 3:28 AM on January 22, 2013

Comom ya we were waiting long time to getting back together sel,jus. We love u jelena

secret girl

Posted at 1:18 AM on January 22, 2013

Ok Justin may miss selena and selena but they were a cute couple but selena turned jelious of justin’s beliebers. And all they did was fight brake up get back together I don’t think they will ever get back together I think Justin should date a belieber instead of a celebrity :)

q ti importa

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 23, 2013

let me guess you..-_-

Kelly Ayanda khumz

Posted at 11:51 AM on January 21, 2013

WELL JB U CAN DO ENYTHING 2 GET YOUR GAL BACK BUT I HOPE U DONT GET OUT OF CONTROL BY DE WAY LISTIN 2 YOUR HEART NOT YOUR FRIENDS/BRAINS.

Cheyenne

Posted at 10:54 AM on January 21, 2013

Okay Hollywood life .. Your getting on my nerves !!! Not everything he does has to do with the damn break up !! Let him speak about his own songs !! It’s like he can’t even live bc everything y’all say about him .. “Oh Justin did this because of Selena” or ” Is Justin competing with Selena Gomez butt picture !!! Now leave the boy alone ! He has a life away from Selena .. If he writes about her that’s his choice .. Stop making a big freaking deal about everything he does !! It really ticks me off that y’all think EVERYTHING he does has something to with the break up.. BEACAUSE IT’S HIS LIFE LET THE BOY LIVE IT!

Zenesia

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 21, 2013

I think its really sweet that Justin is writting songs about Selena. But, i just hope that he doesn’t turn into Taylor Swift.-I mean she writes songs about every single guy she dates. Don,t get me wrong, i love Taylor, i just hope she writes songs on a regular base..

abe

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 21, 2013

pssst: GIVE THE BOY TIME TO GROW UP, folks.
don’t head him in a particulair direction.