Robert Pattinson: Fun In Australia After Kristen Stewart Separation

Fan Photos (2), FameFlynet

Liberty

Posted at 4:55 PM on January 22, 2013

wayttdelgado <<———needs PYSCHIATRIC help blinded by obsession

Toni

Posted at 9:20 PM on January 22, 2013

@Liberty – Thank you for saying it. This person is so obsessed.

HollywoodLies

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 22, 2013

Exit strategy BWAHAHAHA! Yeah it’s a real wonder who your source is. Stop talking to Nonstens you morons or at least hide it better.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 6:09 PM on January 22, 2013

I DID NOT WANT FOOLS TO LOOK AT AND YOU FOOLS

wayttdelgado

Posted at 11:20 AM on January 22, 2013

GO LOOK AT THE VIDEO THEY ARE PLAYING THE VIDEO OF THE AFFAIR, BUT YOUTUBE SAY THAT WOMAN IS NOTTHAT OF KRISTIN STEWART, BUT THAT IT IS LIBERTY ROSS HER SELF, YOUTUBE IS PLAYING TE HOLD VIDEO. THEY SAY IT IS LIBERTY ROSS, IT IS TO TALL TO BE KRISTEN STEWART PLEASE LOOK IT IS THE VIDEO ABOVE

Toni

Posted at 9:36 AM on January 22, 2013

@Tjr – So pay backs are a B_TCH. If Rob was cheating on Kristen and YOU believe he was than list the source of your speculation. Let us know where we can find this information so we can make our own judgment on Rob. Kristen has already shown her hand and we all know she lacks morals, self-respect and values. Please site your source.

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 2:01 PM on January 22, 2013

not fair dear you are dicribem youself, we ara talkin about kristen not you

jane

Posted at 2:58 PM on January 23, 2013

@toni——–you are so right!!!! i am sick of everyone saying rob cheated !!!! there is NO proof anywhere that he did—-and the way the paps follow him around i am sure they would have DUG UP something IF HE DID !!!!! he cant even have his pics taken with FANS and people are already saying he is partying, cheating, etc.—-all i can say is i hope rob is having FUN and RELAXING and ENJOYING his time away from the crap that surrounds him in the states !!!!!!!!

Jeanne

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 24, 2013

Loved your comments, Jane – on the mark, girl! Rob has never asked for all the publicity and doesn’t court it. I don’t blame him for relaxing elsewhere – they sure have been giving him a hard time in the U.S.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 5:51 AM on January 22, 2013

Woody and Tracy 123 agree with both of you why can’t old news now be put aside .Uk and Aus both have pub similarities of course Rob would be talking to people there including girls nothing to read into this once again media trying to cause trouble .Kristen I suspect will be visiting soon so all gossip will start again .let them get a life a happy one hopefully .

hawk

Posted at 11:58 PM on January 21, 2013

I just bought a Snow White DVD, It’s good but it was better in the cinema, amazing Kristen, I’ll be happy if was the 2nd.

erin

Posted at 11:09 PM on January 21, 2013

after she cheated their relationship will never be the same . No one can predict the future . hope Rob dumps her ! kristen is certainly trash if Rob still stays with her doesnt say much for him as a person .

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 2:03 PM on January 22, 2013

another one talking about herself tisk,tisk tisk stop.

apsara

Posted at 10:42 PM on January 21, 2013

Krsiten Stewart is a talentless actress and definitely not a good humanbeing . will never watch her movies !!

avk

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 21, 2013

Watch a movie with Kristen Stewart …never . Would never spend a dime on her movies .

lol !

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 21, 2013

Kristen is a amoral dishonest person anyone supporting her must be sharing her views on life . Rob is so well rid of her .

lena

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 21, 2013

Without apprehensions about Kristen fans. We love her very much and I am with her at any time.

laura

Posted at 4:52 PM on January 21, 2013

I love Kristen Stewart…. I will see all her movies she is…AWESOME!!!!!
This will be Rob’s loss if ….. he leaves Kristen after 4 years…..she is so beautiful…she will always love Rob.
I would not want to follow in Kristen’s shoes as far as a girl friend to Rob…he will never forget what he had with Kristen ….Rob will be full of regrets..later in life.
Rob’s turn will come when he makes mistakes in life….hope who ever he is with will for give him?
Best to the both of them….Someone please help Rob with his drinking problem.

Toni

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 21, 2013

@Laura – Seriously Rob’s lose. No man on earth wants a woman that cheats and not only did she cheat, she cheated with a married man with a wife and kids. Please rethink your statement because most men would run and never look back on someone like Kristen Stewart. So, since she lacks values, morals and any self respect that a young lady of her age should have, than she’s getting what she deserves.

-Tjr

Posted at 4:24 AM on January 22, 2013

Toni……rob has done a lot of running around with other women.it had been in the tabloids he just hasn’t got caught with his pants down yet, stay tuned! !!!!

Jeanne

Posted at 12:50 PM on January 24, 2013

What ever Rob is doing or may have done, I don’t believe he will be “pants down” with a married woman who has children and certainly not while living with his current girlfriend. So many actual facts are glossed over for some reason in the Kristen episode.

JEAN

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 21, 2013

Englishmen are social drinkers, even more so than Americans. Just because he is in a pup does not mean he’s drinking to excess or getting smash

gcv

Posted at 12:36 AM on January 22, 2013

@laura I agree with you. Maybe he’ll realize no one is perfect and neither are relationships. You just end up living with a different set of faults. A connection can’t be forced. Hard to find. A couple doesn’t evolve the same way if they don’t have that connection. It’s so hard to explain but maybe some day, he will realize he should have listened to his heart instead of people..that is if they have split for now. They might be still together. Not sure what to believe anymore! I believe the separation is good for them though. Gives them space.

-Tjr

Posted at 4:12 AM on January 22, 2013

Laura…glad to see someone else acknowledge he has a drinking problem.all these other Morons. Seem to think hes Mr. Perfect.

oceanpebble

Posted at 5:30 AM on January 22, 2013

80% of American population deals with drinking problems!!! You know… getting back home after work have a few drinks, or during work, or …any time of the day…. Be honest to yourselves!!! Rob’s is the heavy drinker???? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
As for Kris, what you rip is what you sow… He’s better of without her, after that ridiculous drama.
It’s very wise to focus in his career.

jane

Posted at 6:23 PM on January 22, 2013

@Tjr—-where is this PROOF of rob cheating????? never seen any pics or seen ANYTHING in the tabloids that links him to cheating???? and stop this nonsense about his drinking!!! for pete sakes now its wrong to have a few drinks with friends????? what were you doing at that age???? sitting at home knitting!!!!!! and rob does not think he is MR PERFECT—he ACTS like a normal guy, not giving into the hollywood b/s—-leave him alone and take a look at your PERFECT kristen!!!!! she cant do any wrong now, can she?????

heather rain

Posted at 4:13 PM on January 21, 2013

How many of you would go and see kristin stewart in a movie?

TRACY123

Posted at 4:20 PM on January 21, 2013

LOTS!

Rob4life

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 21, 2013

Not me, horrible actress. Rob carried the Twilight Saga.

hmmm

Posted at 6:32 AM on January 22, 2013

we all went for Kristen …..

Christopher Dark

Posted at 9:40 PM on January 21, 2013

@Jean__Going by the usual polls, I’d say about 83.27 percent of us just to answer your question.
Why ask it? Either you’re a Kristen fan or someone waiting for her sun to eclipse. Don’t hold your breath at twenty-two her career is just starting to get interesting.

:0)

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 22, 2013

no one

kasia

Posted at 1:33 PM on January 21, 2013

Rob to świetny facet myślę że zasługuje na szczęście z Kristen lub z kimś innym !

Camille

Posted at 1:19 PM on January 21, 2013

Kristen is young, talented and very pretty. If they decide to move on she will benefit the most. She will most likely concentrate on work and maybe he will play the field. She is too young and promising a talent to get married now. We expect to see great work from her in the future. Not all is about dating although cant wait to see who they date next especially Kristen.

Jeanne

Posted at 12:17 PM on January 21, 2013

Apparently Rob & Kristen had a big argument – don’t know how this news got started but if it is true then it would make sense that they would need a cooling off period. I’m sure Kristen wanted to appear at the after GG party where Rob was because she had friends who would be there too. We shall have to wait and see what happens in the future. If she was starting a new movie in a few weeks she wouldn’t be concentrating on her old relationships but furthering her acting career. She definitely doesn’t need to be thinking about marriage at this point surely. Neither of them have matured enough for that in my opinion (not that it counts for anything). I don’t think Rob will ever love Kristen as much as he did before the Rupert incident. I believe she ruined it and who knows what is left.

Nobody Special

Posted at 3:43 PM on January 21, 2013

@ Jeanne : I completely agree. I think she knows she blew it and yes,i do believe that Rob loved her so much before,.and now,well,who knows ? Too bad she blew it :/
Your opinion does count for something,Jeanne. I agree with you. :)

sarah

Posted at 12:12 PM on January 21, 2013

While I believe they are still together and trying to get on with their life and relationship, I find it hard to believe that Kristen is to the point that she wants to marry Rob, She has stated in the past that she does not believe in marriage and that a piece of paper does not mean commintment. I am of the old school that believes it does mean a commintment,,,that you commint yourself to one person for life. She is young, and it doesn’t look like she has had many partners in her life. Perhaps they should split for a while, she should move on to other relationships to be sure. IDK, relationships are hard to figure, especially in today’s world.

Jeanne

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 21, 2013

Sarah: I thought Rob was at the point where he was planning to ask Kristen to marry him when all this exploded. All the tabloids were saying that, anyway. She is probably trying to please him and do things the way he wanted even though it may not mean as much to her. I believe that only marriage is the true commitment, too. But you are right – Kristen has not had many relationships to draw experience from, as far as we know. Yes, this is a new morality to me also. I don’t think the now generation are any happier for it. And too many children born into uncommitted relationships.

Nobody Special

Posted at 3:56 PM on January 21, 2013

@ Jeanne: once again,I agree with you. I am “old school.”
Yes,I have had many relationships / flings/ one night stands, BUT, to me , marriage means a solid committment. And yes, a piece of paper that means something like, oh, I dunno, forever. Maybe I am just old-fashioned. But to me, marriage and commitment go hand -in-hand. I also agree that children born from uncommitted relationships is a bad thing. None of my kids were born out of wedlock. I,too, disagree about the idea that Kristen is too young and immature for matrimony. Her parents are hippies and that means that they do not value committment like other people do. To me, marriage means forever. Like i said, I think I may be old-fashioned, but that is just me,I guess.

Glinda Vegliacich

Posted at 3:41 AM on January 23, 2013

I think Rob is just as inexperienced. It seems he only had one long term relationship before Kristen and that was with the model who I think was older than him. I love Rob but even he admits he is immature for his age. In a few years as long as he stays grounded he is going to be a great husband to some lucky girl and a great dad. He has a good upbringing with the example of a mother and father who have remained together and seem to have a great relationship. As for Kristen I think she had the misfortune to grow up in Hollywood with two parents who were too permissive. Her mother cheated on her dad and they are now divorced so that is the example she grew with. I hope she learned from her mistake but I don’t want Rob to get hurt anymore than he already has been. As for Rob drinking he grew up in the pub culture in London so I hope he has a handle on it.

Jeanne

Posted at 12:16 PM on January 24, 2013

Liked your comments, Glinda. I grew up in the same culture so I know personally what you are talking about. English boys always seemed immature to me. Grown up they are great, though. I see a great future for Rob, with or without Kristen. He has many talents. Kristen seems to act like a spoiled child most of the time. I don’t think she has any idea about what she did to Rob. They are not soulmates – sorry, Twilight fans, but if they were, Kristen wouldn’t have done what she did.

Catherine

Posted at 11:54 AM on January 21, 2013

Girls, this isn’t true – they just came back from a successful vacation together and he’s got a movie to make. We’ll be seeing snaps of him and Kris in a few weeks when she goes down under to visit him. They make this stuff up so you’ll get angry at the headline and surf in here – and that is the ONLY reason. It makes them money and just happens to hurt you at the same time.
Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in DETAIL – includes some PR RELIEF!! If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post.

lena

Posted at 11:26 AM on January 21, 2013

TRACY123 I love your comments and I agree with you and Woody88.

TRACY123

Posted at 3:43 PM on January 21, 2013

To Woody88, you and I seem to be on the same page, it’s called sanity!! Kristen and Rob have been so patient, gracious, understanding with all of their crazy, lunatic fans and haters. It’s time to give them their respect and privacy they both deserve. Leave this young couple alone.
Have a nice day!!
P.S. –
Don’t forget all of the Rob and Kristen fans go to Robsten daily and vote, Virgin Media Awards!!
Kristen is 1 point behind Emma Watson so she needs a push up in the numbers, everyone go and vote for Kristen and Rob!!

Posted at 10:25 AM on January 21, 2013

if they broke up too the fans will accept it :)

Woody88

Posted at 10:13 AM on January 21, 2013

Kristen is just a girl finding her way in the world. Labels like cheater are too simplistic and too definitive for her situation. Every private moment that has been captured since the scandal broke indicates that these two have moved on together. Rob and Kristen must believe that there is nothing further that they can convey to the public that will change the labels that have been applied to her, otherwise, they would. Hopefully, when they remain together a few years from now, the media will accept Kristen’s label of “momentary indiscretion” and drop more prejudiced labels. We all deserve the label of “work in progress”.

TRACY123

Posted at 10:21 AM on January 21, 2013

To Woody88, Bravo, gosh all of this has been totally blown way out of proportion, the cruelty that this young lady was delt with is unbelievable, what is this world coming to? To me it’s obvious that what ever difficulty Kristen and Rob were having during the past summer is beyond them, and they have embraced each other and made up! It’s time to let them be, if any two in this crazy hollywood belongs together it seems these two, they have delt with so much over the past 5 years and have overcome many hurdles to be together. They deserve respect and privacy.

Nobody Special

Posted at 3:58 PM on January 21, 2013

@ Woody88 : Well said. I like your term, “Work In Progress. ” She is young, I have adopted a “wait n see”atitude.

gcv

Posted at 11:53 PM on January 21, 2013

Well said Woody. The word “evolving” comes to mind.

AM !

Posted at 9:18 AM on January 21, 2013

No pienso ni leer el articulo pero algo si les diré personas de Hollywood Life y espero que les quede bien claro: Ellos no han terminado, dejen de inventar chismes, dejen de decir mentiras solo para crear noticias que llamen la atención. Ellos siguen juntos y ni si quiera sus titulares falsos harán que se separen. Es ridículo que la gente diga todas esas tonterías.

VERGONHADESSESITE

Posted at 7:56 AM on January 21, 2013

HL report RIDICULOUS

Rosita freskita

Posted at 7:15 AM on January 21, 2013

I hope Rob, follow giving us his cute smile as he did at the airport, also know many girls and have fun much, deserves it,

Posted at 7:11 AM on January 21, 2013

hope all the happy for y robert