Robert Pattinson: Fun In Australia After Kristen Stewart Separation

Sun, January 20, 2013 12:14pm EDT by 260 Comments
Robert Pattinson Australia
Fan Photos (2), FameFlynet

d.harris

Posted at 7:07 AM on January 21, 2013

kristens fans—there are so many men in this world for kristen to choose from ,why do you keep crying and forcing kristen on rob.maybe they have a deal before they came back together during the last twilight,so grow up and stop attacking rob for nothing we do not know much about.as for the dumping ,rob should be doing the dumping ,not the opposite.and for the fotos,——they are just fans.i think this time ,if rob has someone new ,he will be proud to be in public with her,that is if the seperation is true.

JT

Posted at 5:30 AM on January 21, 2013

Yeah! Rob really wanted to be there in the photo with the girls LOL

chrisna van Dalen

Posted at 4:09 AM on January 21, 2013

This is all bs read cossipcop eonline. Perez hilton reports on
On a trail seperation hl is really stretching for it rob is aloud t
To go out with friends he doesn’t need a trail seperationm

chrisna van Dalen

Posted at 4:06 AM on January 21, 2013

This is all bs read cossipcop eonline. Perez hilton report on
On a trail seperation hl is really stretching for it rob is aloud t
To go out with friends he doesn’t need a trail seperatiomnm

Robsten4eva

Posted at 4:05 AM on January 21, 2013

hi guys havent commented in ages been busy, anyways the hiccup about Kristen is absolutely NOTHING she really missed him obviously but there was no true love in it honestly and she wanted to fill the void, us girls get like that sometimes, bad mistake on her part. But we all make mistakes.So its time to forgive. It will take a while but like a broken heart it can mend.

out of context

Posted at 3:37 AM on January 21, 2013

R lyrics about the wedding ring and wedding K + R are really nonsense.

guest1

Posted at 3:36 AM on January 21, 2013

This is getting to be really boring .. the same comments over and over about the same garbage , being fed to you all daily , aren’t you tired of repeating the same nonsense daily ? this is not an entertainment movie site , it’s just another clueless group of wannabee journalist writing a lot of fiction just to get your attention , obviously they are succeeding , here you all are talking about these two…. still . I don’t know any :insiders” or “close sources” but it doesn’t take a genius to know this site is full of it … by “it ” i do mean “sh!t”. they regurgitate the same stories over and over and i still wonder why some of you fall for it every single time . Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are just fine . , they are not giving these morons a second thought the only people that are worked up by this drivel are the crazy lunatics . The only separation here is the fact that Pattinson is off to do his job , while Stewart is getting ready to start hers . i’m sure they don’t wake up everyday wondering ..”oh my what did HL have to say about us today ” … To all the crazy hyenas that hate Kristen Stewart Get over it she is here to stay she has been making movies for a long time and she will continue to do so with or without your support …… again for the millionth time …. He is really not interested in you ! He found the person he want to be with and it’s not you … get over it … let it go … move on …It doesn’t matter how many lies this site post that will not change at least for now , no one knows the future but for now it’s all good for them ….. And by the way so you know the only losers writing all these lies is the idiots at Hollywood Life , that’s why they are the joke of the internet !!

TRACY123

Posted at 10:07 AM on January 21, 2013

Bravo! Even Rob said don’t believe everything you see and read! Get over it already, they are a legitimate couple, gosh they live together, have two dogs together, wear each other’s clothes, Kristen has told the world she loves Rob, what else are they supposed to do? It’s their private life, they deserve some respect and privacy. Kristen even said that their personal lives is like entertainment for everyone, (gosh we are all guilty of that) she also said you know very little of their private life and you know even less know. Keep them guessing!
HL has nothing ever nice to write about these two, it’s really getting out of hand. Bonnie you need to move on, how do you sleep at night??
Yes, Gossip Cop, Robsten Dreams, Robsten Daily seem to be the only real legitimate internet site with the true picture. Leave them alone!
Have a nice day!

what is a whisper

Posted at 2:27 AM on January 21, 2013

rp is half nick rp is pure revenge

san

Posted at 2:14 AM on January 21, 2013

i don’t mind if rob with any girls. no matter what happen i still support kristen because she more important than him. kristen also can be with anyone she want to be. she beautiful, rich, talented and she still young. it’s okay if she and rob not together anymore.

Sammy

Posted at 3:06 PM on January 22, 2013

Yes san, kslut thought that she can be with anyone she wanted thats why she was sleeping with a married man with children. And rich? Yes, but she’s not happy so because she has to sleep around. But talented no, the most useless person in hollywood with one facial expression and mouth constantly open with chipmunk teeth exposed. Also beautiful? Yes if you like the dirty, drugged up, trailer park skank look which you obviously transpire too……hahahaha

alicecullenhale

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 21, 2013

“Trial separation” reeks of DAMAGE CONTROL. I’m sure it’s Jules Stewart’s money working. haha. Rob is NOT your doormat KStench and Jules to do whatever you please. I am proud of Rob for finally growing some balls and leaving KStench.

josephine

Posted at 1:17 AM on January 21, 2013

Aussie lady your eyesight always deceives you . You hallucinated a ring on Robs finger I swear you are more desparate than kristen for Rob. Seriosly,PIPE DOWN!

Aussie lady

Posted at 6:12 AM on January 21, 2013

Actually I was not the one in the first place to say this there were 3 others before me. I went to ROBSTEN DREAMS AND HAD A BETTER LOOK BECAUSE THERE WERE 12 PHOTOS TAKEN BY A FAN. I also thought the first, second and third person to say this were imagining things so I went to Robsten dreams and checked the 12 photos taken by a fan at Melbourne Airport and so I zoomed in to have a better look and yes there was. My eyesight is 100% WHAT ABOUT YOURS. I actually don’t have to pipe down. I am allowed to say what I have seen as the other 3 people did before me. It is called freedom of speech in case you didn’t know. How old are you anyway I really think you need to get yourself a life. I bet I am a lot older than you. Yes Rob is here in the city that I live in and I have actually been to ZHIVAGO’S hotel and it is quite a nice Hotel for a hotel in a basement. So Before you tell someone to pipe down look at the photos. By the way I have Nephews older than Rob, in their late 30’s, one is nearly 40 and my youngest Nephew is 18 in April of this year. I also have a partner. What about you. I am glad Rob is here in Adelaide Australia because he will get some peace and quite away from stupid idiots like you. He can at least enjoy his filming, because the paps here are not as crazy and pathetic as the Americans. Rob needs some peace away from HL and any other trashy sites that exist in America, and crazy stupid fans that have nothing better to do with their time and that includes you. I think America breeds people like you that are crazy. But is seems to me that HL has somebody here following Rob if they got a photo of him at ZHIVAGO’S. Why can’t they leave the guy alone. He is here for work and they still can’t leave him be. Neither can any of you.
They are all afraid if they don’t get pictures of Rob there will be nothing to write about and they might lose their jobs and they really deserve to lose their jobs because they are pathetic and crazy. Let me tell you something at least he arrived in Adelaide and nobody even knew he was here. There were no picutres of him arriving in Adelaide. Only 2 photos taken by a group of girls that he was polite enough to have his photo taken with them. SEE NO CRAZY PAPS. So what does that say about Americans. How crazy are they. Leave Rob alone so he can do what he loves to do and that is filming. He deserves peace and quite while he is here. He will get plenty of that when he goes into the outback.

Liza

Posted at 10:38 AM on January 21, 2013

@aussie, What an imagination you have!! I saw that pic too, but if you look closely and without wanted rob been married to k you will see that is not any ring, is a gap of light from the background!! Do you think that the paps! HL, Pérez Hilton will miss the chance to blow out the news?? I just Hope its true that they broke up, theres a lot of nice girls out there. And do you notice that since hes been in Australia he looks more neat…… Nicer clothes, shaved, mmmmm he left behind the bad influence and Im glad

dd

Posted at 12:59 AM on January 21, 2013

I know a guy who sort of resembles Rob, but is much, much, MUCH better looking. So, imagine if you will, a really HOT version of R-Patz, which is pretty freaken hot, right? Ok, well if Rob can get these women you know a regular guy much hotter than him can. Anyway, Rob’s bi like Dan Radcliffe, the should admit it because that’s OK, I dont’ get why it’s OK for girls to be bi and guys not.

setha2z

Posted at 2:18 AM on January 21, 2013

It’s not a matter of what’s OK or not. I general, straight guys think lipstick lesbians are hot sexually, especially when doing their thing. However, they would rather avoid seeing other lesbians or any homo guys getting it on, at all. This observation extends to bisexual folks. Whatever people want to do behind closed doors is fine if they keep it there. It is not about propriety. It’s about gut reaction — feelings about the subject. Otherwise, I’ve not seen anything that points to Rob being bisexual. The whole subject seems out of the blue.

il

Posted at 12:36 AM on January 21, 2013

@Angie Person – Ummm…they were NOT together last week at the Golden Globe Award. She was there a while, LATER, and she was with SIENNA, not with him

MalDiTa AkO (@malditachris)

Posted at 12:32 AM on January 21, 2013

those girls are fans.. and the fact that rob and kristen aren’t confirming that separation thingy…. neither knows the whole truth..this is all hear say..but of course rob and kristen are separated today because of rob is in Australia location for the film.just a week ago they are together in golden globes after party.. tsk media is sometimes either exaggerated or less information…! so far i believe they are together:)

MalDiTa AkO (@malditachris)

Posted at 12:31 AM on January 21, 2013

those girls are fans.. and the fact that rob and kristen arent confirming that separation thingy….niether knows the whole truth..this is all hear say..but of course rob and kristen are separated today because of rob is in australia location for the film.just a week ago they are together in golden globes after party.. tsk media is sometimes either exagerated or less information…! so far i believe they are together:)

Angie Person

Posted at 12:26 AM on January 21, 2013

Umm… am I the only now who noticed he’s wearing two different shirts in each of the pics…clearly photos taken of him on two separate occasions. And if the pics are a lie, so is the story. Besides, they were just together last week at the Golden Globe Awards, look it up.

Angie Person

Posted at 12:29 AM on January 21, 2013

Correction…they were together at the Golden Globe Awards after party.

cold

Posted at 6:45 AM on January 21, 2013

never happened..just a rumour

Sandy

Posted at 12:45 AM on January 21, 2013

yes as it was on two different days, check the date, they got that right for once.

Someone please explain to me.

Posted at 12:07 AM on January 21, 2013

I do not understand, and I’m sincerely appalled attacks the media and people on Kristen. Where people take the right to judge her? The shock of the fact that it has a different man and allowed you leave, Ed? “Nobody know the stage RS marriage. Relationships are not simple. Contrast, I quite happy that Krist took the wake of some of the B-E. But I believe, hatred and evil people to Kristen crossed everything can be in human society. I am appalled by hatred and evil that people create for Kristen. They are cheerful advice for Mr. Pattinson. Lena.

-Tjr

Posted at 11:57 PM on January 20, 2013

Kristen needs to dump him he is just a guy nothing special about him, he is just a guy.they are s dime a dozen!

guest

Posted at 1:45 AM on January 21, 2013

@ Tjr
Rob should be doing the dumping she is more cheaper than dime a dozen.she is an untrusrworthy cheater with no boundaries with men.

barbara

Posted at 11:32 PM on January 20, 2013

I am a really big fan of robsten but if it is not working out then whatever. But to tell the truth I can’t wait to see Kristen out with otherguys. But I will forever be a robsten fan

slminerella

Posted at 11:31 PM on January 20, 2013

Uhh… those girls were not cute…

guest1

Posted at 11:40 PM on January 20, 2013

they are freaking fans for god sake’s … so i guess he’s seeing every single fans since he always take pictures with them…. do you people realize how stupid this sound …. even worse shame on this site for defaming this man and his girlfriend for profit and shame on all of you for continuing to condone this garbage !

kimk35

Posted at 1:26 AM on January 21, 2013

give them time and they’ll have him being with one of the actresses that’s in the movie….people need to stop this is ridiculous….since they’ve bee caught together it’s always something….

Camilla

Posted at 11:27 PM on January 20, 2013

@Aussie Lady…why do you care? You really don’t know any better than anyone else if he did or will dump her cheating rear end. So pipe down with the mile long paragraphs.

Aussie lady

Posted at 6:37 AM on January 21, 2013

Actually You are all the ones saying he has or should dump her. But why do you care. I am so sick and tired of people like you saying what Rob should do. He doesn’t need your opinion on what he should do he is a grown man for crying out loud. I am sure he knows his own mind by now. You know what I am glad Rob is here in the city that I live in he can at least get some peace and quiet from mud slinging trashy sites like HL, Radar Online, Perez and the crazy American paps. At least he arrived in Adelaide without the Aussie paps hounding him. The only ones who got phots of him where the girls in the 2 photos that he posed for with them at Adelaide Airport. I bet he thought that was cool no crazy waiting paps to hound him. He will get the peace and quiet he deserves while he is here filming away from all the crazies. He can enjoy his filming without any worries. He can do what he loves to do in peace and quiet. He will get plenty of that when he goes to the outback. At least he is getting around Adelaide without being followed I bet he thinks that is cool no-one following him. I care about what people are saying about Kristen because she is still getting all the blame for what happened and as I have said it takes 2 to tango and she was not alone in this. But is seems everyone blames her and not that sleazeball and they should. They are not condemning him in any way shape or form. So you think this is OK for people like you to blame her solely for what happened. It sounds obvious to me that you think it is ok to put all the blame on Kristen and let that sleazeball get away squeaky clean. I don’t read on here people blaming him. Just looking at him makes my skin crawl he is so creepy with his oily hair and terrible skin. I just would like people to stop blaming her for all of this and put some blame on him but they all seem to be on his side. I am sure if it was you you wouldn’t like it, taking all the blame. I just want people to leave the girl alone. Even my friends agree with me that he should take the blame for what he did but he is not and they also agree that Kristen deserves another chance. So you are on his side it figures. SO for the next 3 months HL is going to make up stories to keep people like you happy. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD GET A LIFE AND LEAVE THE BOTH ALONE.

Aussie lady

Posted at 11:11 PM on January 20, 2013

OK Zhivago is a hotel in a street called Currie Street which is a a street in the city of Adelaide itself. It is in a basement. The other guy wearing a hat isn’t that Guy Pearce. I recently saw a picture of him and he had a beard and longer hair. Also the T-Shirt that Rob has on does it have a picture of a female with long dark hair with a hat on backwards. Could this be a picture of Kristen it looks like it to me. Or is my eyesight deceiving me. As for Rob saying they used a real priest in Breaking Dawn 1 yes they did. The church has come out and said that after doing an investigation that Rob and Kristen are Technically married, because they did use a real priest and they did everything that a real wedding does except for something or other which I can’t remember what they said Rob and Kristen didn’t do. To do the thing that will make it official the church says Rob and Kristen only have to do 1 thing and they will be legally married. But they are still technically married in the eyes of the church so the church has come out and said. So what does that say about Rob and Kristen. Also last year when they were in Cannes for OTR and COSMOPOLIS there were rumours that Rob and Kristen got married and that is why they were showing so much PDA on the balcony of the after party for OTR. This PDA had all the journalist there scratching their heads as to why Rob and Kristen were so open with their PDA when normally they wouldn’t be showing so much PDA. Also If you look at KRISTEN when Rob was doing COSMOPOLIS in Cannes and she was in that Red dress if you look at the pictures there she was hugging Rob arround the neck and he was resting his head on her right shoulder and he was smiling. The paps took these photos and they were still baffled as to why Kristen and Rob would show this PDA in Public where there were hundreds of people . Also Kristen was seen walking with Tom Sturridges in Cannes when Rob was promoting COSMOPOLIS Tom was in a tux and Kristen was in her beautiful Red Dress. BUT WHY IS EVERYONE STILL BLAMING KRISTEN FOR WHAT HAPPENED. SHE WASN’T THE ONLY ONE INVOLVED IN THE INDISCRECtION. But is seems everyone has forgotten that. But it seems OK for the sleazeball to get off scott free and be squeakly clean according to you people. Lets all praise Rupert for what he did to Kristen. Lets all blame Kristen, this was all her fault. It wasn’t. PLEASE JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. LET THEM LIVE IN PEACE. It is only for six weeks and I am sure they will be alright. Absents makes the heart grow fonder. Please tell me what you think is on Robs shirt. It sure looks like Kristen with her hat on backward to me. It looks like the hat she was wearing when she came back from NYC a week ago. If it is, what does that say about their relationship. Rob would not wear it if they have broken up.

Jeannie

Posted at 12:28 AM on January 21, 2013

I couldn’t have said it better my self Aussie lady..everything you said was true ..I love Robert and Kristen and wish the haters would leave them alone…I’m with you all the way so lets keep on supporting them…….

setha2z

Posted at 2:34 AM on January 21, 2013

I’m a RobSten fan too, but have no idea what is meant by “supporting them”. They are adults doing their own thing. Are we supposed to approve that in some way to offer support? No — we are only remote bystanders. As Grace Slick would put it, our support for Rob and Kristen “doesn’t mean $**t to a tree”. It’s a nice idea, though.

Sandy

Posted at 12:49 AM on January 21, 2013

Check out other pics online and there is not a girl with long hair on his t-shirt. Gosh you really have serious issues, too much time to write about them. Who cares. The main thing is that Rob has tons of projects lined up, thats all that counts.

lost girl

Posted at 4:09 AM on January 21, 2013

@aussie lady,the guy who played the minister in BD1 is angelo renai.a canadian actor.so there goes your ‘they used a real minister’ theory.angelo is not an has never been a minister.he i an actor.he has been in over 30 indie movies.are you really that patheic and/or desperate to make up
this stupid claim? next time,ceck your facts before you post something like that.and no,the tshirt he is wearing has a band logo on it.geez lady,get a grip on reality.

cold

Posted at 6:47 AM on January 21, 2013

you are sick..very very very sick

Director

Posted at 10:56 PM on January 20, 2013

maybe Rob doesn’t want Kristen to be there. Have you seen his director – david Machod – WOW such a hottie

guest

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 20, 2013

LMAO!here … I was waiting for this crappy blog to use , not only the fans photos to write some BS also the fact that he went to a Pub with some guys .. most likely from the movie crew or cast … and the headline … WOW !! But fear not , you fools , it’s not over i can see tomorrow’s headline already ….. wait for it …… ” Rob having a great time with a new blonde in Adelaide ….. without Kristen …oh noooo !!..” and some of you suckers gonna lap it up like always …. !

Camilla

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 20, 2013

What proof do you have that it isn’t true if he does end up being with another woman? No one but Rob knows for sure.

Sandy

Posted at 12:50 AM on January 21, 2013

why are you reading it then?

JS

Posted at 10:52 PM on January 20, 2013

Hollywood Lies you should be ashamed of yourself. You are giving delusional losers false hope in thinking Rob is free to be with them now. Snickering.

Camilla

Posted at 11:30 PM on January 20, 2013

@JS….what a stupid comment. Just because people don’t want to see Robert with a woman that humiliated him in front of the entire world, doesn’t mean we think he will be with us either. Did you hear Donald Trump tell him to dump her? He doesn’t want him that’s for sure. Knock off the jealousy crap & comments, fans of Rob just want him to be happy with a non cheater!!!

twilighter (@twilighted57)

Posted at 12:45 AM on January 21, 2013

Those fans just don’t want him with Kristen, its got nothing to do with wanting him happy or anything else. ANd if you can’t respect what he wants, what kind of fan are you?