Robert Pattinson: Fun In Australia After Kristen Stewart Separation

Sun, January 20, 2013 12:14pm EST by 260 Comments
Robert Pattinson Australia
Fan Photos (2), FameFlynet

guest243

Posted at 1:53 PM on January 20, 2013

Exit strategy LMAO. Your source is becoming a bit obvious. Just FYI, they lie, a lot.

@guest243

Posted at 2:08 PM on January 20, 2013

Yes so is the codependent phrase used in one of the articles. Only those fringe groups use these words along with exit strategy. Funny that they got HL to run with something from their gossip blogs.

Woody88

Posted at 1:51 PM on January 20, 2013

Imagine if Kristen knew about HL. She would be really upset to find out what Rob is really up to in their relationship. Glad that I am able to be more on the inside track than she is!

Ellenj55

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 20, 2013

This has been debunked by GossipCop. Not true separation. HL give it up. He’s still with Kstew. Obviously he’s in a diff part of the world. So what! They are not joined at the hip. Rob always goes out with chums. No biggie! My husband goes out every weds with his buddies for dinner and drinks. We have been married 46 yrs. I go on trips with my sisters and friends without him. Just the way it is in real life. Stop Lying!

aquarius64

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 20, 2013

@Ellenj55 – Please. You don’t know for a fact that they’re still together, especially after what she’s done. Of course he sucked it up for the Breaking Dawn 2 premieres because of all of the money that was on the line. No one would blame him if he cut her loose under the circumstances; only Twihards who can’t seperate fantasy from reality are going to be upset. In Twilight-land Edward forgave Bella for cheating on him with Jacob (hours after accepting a marriage proposal), so Rob has to take Kristen back.

lisa hine

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 20, 2013

I hope he moves to London without her. He can do better then those girls too. He needs a plder brighter women.

lisa hine

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 20, 2013

older sorry

juliea12

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 20, 2013

in a few weeks when she shows up there and they r out together u will say they have reconciled and r getting married

Poroloco

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 20, 2013

Guys its a fan photo get over it they together but must to work! You guys suck really

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 1:27 PM on January 20, 2013

come on this is you all news people want,not him, come on be honest for once in your job news know it all[always know anything at all]bye for now

really!!!!!

Posted at 1:23 PM on January 20, 2013

They are not on a separation e news and gossip cop both said that they are not separated, so can HL stop beating the dead horse already, and besides rob is just hanging out with his cast members

Lillian

Posted at 1:21 PM on January 20, 2013

Complete nonsence story as usual. Nothing substantial to report so they have to fabricate a story. If he wanted to dump Kristen why do it from Australia. Why not dump her before he left, clean break. I think it’s the other way around. I think Kristen will ultimately do the dumping when the time comes. All this negativity regarding their relationship and how lucky she to have him back will eventually wear out her wanting to be with him. For me, it would be too high a price to pay. If I were her, I would start distancing myself from Rob and move on focusing on the career. Down the road, if things are meant to be with Rob, then they will find each other again. Her career is suffering by staying with him

@Lillian

Posted at 1:55 PM on January 20, 2013

Yes, I think I agree with you. At some point her love for him will die because of all the negative things said about her and him and how everyone paints her as some type of doormat and dependent on him. And without commitment love eventually moves on and we all know Rob is not big on the commitment scale.

guest

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 21, 2013

@ lilian
her career is suffering because she was caught cheating with a married man and not because she is with Rob.Her career and futrure was so promising before she became a cheater and a wife backstabber

what a crock

Posted at 1:21 PM on January 20, 2013

They have not split up!! This is total b.s as always!!! HL living in such a speculative place….could sensationalise anything….completely unfounded b.s!!!
Give it a rest!

guest

Posted at 12:59 PM on January 20, 2013

the fake insert pic is an old pic of rob with fans but not in Australia

NONNIE

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 20, 2013

The pic is from Saturday night, It is from Australia, but this are just fans and he did not get cozy with them like HL wants us to believe…..

wow

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 20, 2013

It has a few sms with Perry, Woodword, Witherspoon, Nina, CC? gave out the number for the afterparty actresses? hmmm, interesting information.

NONNIE

Posted at 12:48 PM on January 20, 2013

What a bunsch of BS. He was in the bar with people from The Rover team. He did not got cozy with anybody the night before either. Just a pic with fans. Hollywood life is creating drama as usual and the nonnies and unsecure R/K fans making a big deal about it. Do you expect him to be locked up in his hotel room (by the way fans camping even out in front of his hotel) while in Australia?

RK

Posted at 12:48 PM on January 20, 2013

Yes…with friends and movie staff ecc…talking and drinking…having fun…why not…and taking some pics….But for as much you all will see him with girls…I Don’t Believe For A Second that HE WILL F.. THEM…HE WILL NOT DO THAT TO KRISTEN…THEY ARE NOT DONE!
If it will happen…Rob is not the person that I Thought…just that!!!

Toni

Posted at 12:59 PM on January 20, 2013

@RK… We didn’t know Kristen was a cheater either and for you to state the “Rob is not the person you thought he is” is totally BULLSH_T!!!! Of course you’re a obsessed fan and can not ever see them apart even with Kristen’s cheating. I hope Rob moves on and never looks back on this moment in time with Kristen Stewart. He doesn’t owe her anything.

alex

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 20, 2013

@ toni: I’m Kristen fan and I love her very much and always will, but I think that they should move to other people and live a normal life and have a career. They are beautiful and sweet actors both. Perhaps the success wish Kristen and Rob also.

alex1

Posted at 2:11 PM on January 20, 2013

I think you are right Toni, if Rob wants to move from Kristen, or maybe it was already done. I said, I love Kristen, but crap about what he owes Rob are stupid. Does not owe her anything, and neither she him. Whether you are doing both what makes them happy and they are happy. Together or separately.

Christopher Dark

Posted at 11:50 PM on January 21, 2013

@Toni >>> Ah I see, Just pack his bags and say thanks for the memories, huh? Does Robert Pattinson really strike you as that type of guy? I don’t think so. I know nothing about the man, But
I do know that look of love that the whole d**n world fell in love with. You don’t throw that away so easily.

Smoking Rob

Posted at 12:45 PM on January 20, 2013

@jessicaeven omg he’s smoking and there’s a bunch of cunts with him

HANNAH

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 22, 2013

@Smoking Rob.. What;s wrong with you man? If you were raised to use that word to refer to women something is seriously wrong with you and every scrap of DNA that led to your existence.
I didn’t know they allowed computers to be run by the inmates as late as 11:50 PM in prisons.

aussie man

Posted at 12:42 PM on January 20, 2013

Karma will hit him hard. They had an open relationship and he had his fair share of “rupert” on his side, but he never spoke against the abuse his gf was receiving from the all world. Instead he used it to sell Cosmopolis, playing the pity card.

reesie

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 20, 2013

You are disgusting.
Seriously, I can’t believe these Kristen fans. I mean, even after everything that happened karma still has not taught them their lesson after they called rob all kind of disgusting names. They’re getting even more despeare and pathetic. I just hope it just keep back firing in their faces. again and again.

Toni

Posted at 1:04 PM on January 20, 2013

@aussie man. Lets not forget Kristen brought this drama on herself and if they had an open relationship than Rob had no business coming to her defense. She’s the one who got caught with a married man with a wife and kids. She made her choice to be with Rupert and this is the conscience of her ACTIONS. Stop blaming Rob for her drama.

Kris does not need this crap

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 20, 2013

@aussie man: Agree Totally, Rob was “Rupert” to Michael, He used Nikki and many others to make sure he claimed his prize. What a hipocrite !! Kristen move on, he is just trying to punish you by this lingering BS. He has no intention of doing right by you. Take that $40,000 locket and flush it down the toilet !! You’ll be better off.

reesie

Posted at 2:08 PM on January 20, 2013

@aussie man and other Rob haters
I just love how the HL boards/E! boards etc makes it so easy for Kristen fans to show their disgusting true natures.
Seriously no words..

Toni

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 20, 2013

@Kris does not need this crap. I agree Kristen should move on and I can not understand why she’s hanging on to Rob “the hipocrite” She’s young, rich and beautiful. She can have anyone she wants but the problem is; she’s now known as a cheater and can not be trusted so I can see why she’s trying to keep the only man that will have her. Rob is her only chance of a “so called relationship”

guest

Posted at 2:17 AM on January 21, 2013

@ Aussie man
too bad she is stupid and Rob is smart .its a free publicity complimentary of her momentary indescretion.Rob didnt force her to cheat.she is stupid enough top do it on her own witha very married old man.

Christopher Dark

Posted at 9:53 AM on January 21, 2013

@aussie man …And you know this for a fact. Not gossip or supposition. Tell me where I can find this evidence and I’ll thank you. Maybe tell the world in fine detail. but you can’t. It’s your word in a tabloid against a man who can’t go to the law and sue you for defamation of character because he’s famous and therefore ( God knows how) has become public property. If that not a crock of
the smelly I don’t know what is . So where’s your proof sir? Even a wet behind the ears American lad knows when to put up or shut up. The floor is yours. Names, dates. hotels, If this was true you’d be richer than Croesus from selling the information to tabloids. I am done.

wow

Posted at 12:41 PM on January 20, 2013

They both should have their individual lives & careers. Why is the other person constantly mentioned? I can’t picture Robert as the character, it’s always Edward loves Bella crap. Kristen seems very needy.

Christopher Dark

Posted at 10:12 AM on January 21, 2013

@wow JUST HOW OLD ARE YOU? ROB’S NOT A CHARACTER. HE’S A MAN PLAYING THE CHARACTER OF EDWARD CULLEN. ROB HAS BEEN MANY CHARACTERS INCLUDING HARRY POTTER’S CEDRIC DIGGORY., JACOB JANKOWSKI IN WATER FOR ELEPHANTS AND MOST RECENTLY ERIC PACKER IN COSMOPOLIS. AS FOR KRISTEN BEING NEEDY I DON’T THINK WE’RE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME WOMAN. THE MEDIA HAS BEEN TRYING TO DESTROY HER AND YET SHE CONDUCTS HER LIFE AS IF SO MANY DID NOT WISH HER HARM. I SEE HER AS ONE OF THE STRONGEST PEOPLE WITH ONLY ONE WEAKNESS AND THAT IS ROBERT PATTINSON.

moving on

Posted at 12:39 PM on January 20, 2013

well at the weinstein after party he did give his number to a group of young actresses and told them to call him And he did spend the night dancing with sienna miller. So I guess he is ready to move on now. RK fans will be upset but they will survive. Sorry he couldn’t get past everything and love her, hope Kristen finds someone who will show his love and love her in return.

kelly

Posted at 1:25 PM on January 20, 2013

Hope karma comes back at you and your idol with a force for all the lies you’re spreading about Rob.
Just wait..

wow

Posted at 12:38 PM on January 20, 2013

Kristen is not aging well. She looks more like her mom everyday.

Amber

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 20, 2013

Bahahaha..omgosh.. that was great… cause Mom sure is ummm, something to look at… LOL (scary)

jes

Posted at 1:35 PM on January 20, 2013

Why insults Mrs. Stewart? It looks great and makes for 60 years. Amazing lady with a good movie to premiere in March.She raised four children. Kristen is all dad. Kristen as people are saying that she is one of the most beautiful women in the world.

the end

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 20, 2013

Well I think it is a clear to all end relationship, pr, friends with benefits, whatever. If you have time to have fun, I do not understand why Kristen was not there with him, the source is from England, so I think that this time the Sun is true.

GirlM

Posted at 12:32 PM on January 20, 2013

I’ll just bet Kristen is ready for marriage at 22. You should really try harder. Rob is making The Rover over the next few months. These kids are young. It may last or it may not..they’re not Bella and Edward. Circumstances change and people grow apart.

kay

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 20, 2013

God forbid there’d be a girl in the vicinity. He’s on a leash even in Australia. Pathetic.

mira

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 20, 2013

Drama over a pic of Rob with bunch of guys enjoying himself!? Really people? Really?!

jane

Posted at 12:23 PM on January 20, 2013

glad to see he is having FUN!!!!

katie

Posted at 12:21 PM on January 20, 2013

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; HL, you’re full of S**t. You write garbage.

Liticia

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 20, 2013

Katie I agree with you 10000000% HL is chatting fart

May

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 20, 2013

I AGREE. I don’t believe any of the lies you write. ROBSTEN IS UNBROKEN AND WILL EVER BE. Can’t Rob just go have fan without you making guesses about his relationship with Kristen?

go away Krisbians

Posted at 12:34 PM on January 20, 2013

It’s only garbage if it doesn’t go along with what the shippers and Krisbians want.

Milly

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 20, 2013

its just garbage in general,nobody knows what is going on in their relationship and their friends and family are not going to spill any details about it either.it would honestly be quite pathetic if he did not go out and just stayed in his hotel instead of enjoying his time in australia paparazzi free

karen e

Posted at 12:49 PM on January 20, 2013

Then will someone please tell me WHY we all hang on to every thing written aboutYthem? I am a big of them both of them.It is be on me why the rag mags want to tear them apart.ENVY,GREED,JEALOSY OR JUST PLAIN HATEFUL…..Peace and prayers to all involved…..

Ella

Posted at 1:11 AM on January 21, 2013

Here’s what all this Rob and Kristen sounds like…blabity blabity blu BLAHHHHHH!!!!