Scott Disick Complains Kourtney Kardashian Doesn’t Wear Deodorant

Sun, January 20, 2013 12:07pm EST by 22 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Body Odor
FameFlynet

Dee

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 23, 2013

Considering that most deodorants contain aluminium which is a proven carcinogenic especially when it comes to breast cancer its not really surprising she would choose to avoid it. There are always alternatives like talc or baby powder though, people having being using those in the Caribbean for generations

Amy

Posted at 3:34 PM on January 23, 2013

No beening all natural is good mostly for the baby but you need to rub something there(powder will help) so dat you dont stink ok

liz

Posted at 10:31 PM on January 22, 2013

scott how is she the hottest woman in the world?…a hottie wouldn’t stink. no wonder some people say that armenian people stink. i think that every woman should use deorant for the sake of others who can’t handle the smell. hey kourtney what did the other people did wrong to you that they have to put up with your stinky under arms?…its so ridiculous to hear that she don’t want to put deorant because shes breastfeeding. buy deorant you stinky woman!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 22, 2013

If beyonce is a pig I don’t wat the kartrashian. Will be,the nastiest would look better them. With all her followers she has tweet only 4. She is not selling pussy. Someone should check fat khloe face in the clip like a bread sinking in a pool

Charlotte

Posted at 11:09 AM on January 29, 2013

Are you retarded? Your “sentences and ideals” don’t flow nor do they make sense. Stay off the computer until your I.Q. reaches over at least a 50.

rebecca

Posted at 9:28 PM on January 22, 2013

Yea, wow nice story. how much did he get paid to bash her on the retard story?

olivia

Posted at 8:21 PM on January 22, 2013

She DOES realize there’s alternatives to deodorants, right?

M

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 22, 2013

They are trying to sell deodorant to tell people that pregnant women can use and even while breastfeeding. This family are the most hungry but why will people in their right mind want to watch bunch of idiots talking about smelling armpit

Grace

Posted at 10:04 AM on January 24, 2013

So what are you doing on this site???

Beyonce is a pig

Posted at 6:15 PM on January 22, 2013

Hollywood life is some made up bullsh@t!…..Scott did not say that Kourtney had bad underarm
stink……Scott said that Kourtney’s vagina smelled like the Hunt’s Point Fish Market on a 90 degree day in the middle of a nyc summer.

Me

Posted at 8:04 PM on January 21, 2013

I think it’s disgusting and sad that her family would resort to publicly humiliating her especially on TV. disguating and sad, no wonder so many people feel they can say anything they want to about the Kardasians, if their own family member’s don’t care what they say no matter how degrading then why should anyone else.

leanne

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 21, 2013

i say do whats best for your child. does anyone know when kourtney and kim take miami airs in the uk???

amy hughes

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 21, 2013

Hi Kourtney, I did the same when I breast fed my two babies, why would you want your angels breathing in chemicals?? Your family and husband should respect this or you should say if you don’t like the way I smell then move away, your doing an amazing job with your kids keep it up and don’t let anyone or anything bring you down x and as for all you with your nasty comments you don’t even know them to judge them, so if you haven’t got anything nice to say I suggest you shut your mouths.

Heavan

Posted at 8:55 AM on January 21, 2013

The Kardashians are all dirty sluts to me, So It doesnt shock me that she would smell. Ims ure other parts of her smelll as well. yuck

Girli

Posted at 10:20 PM on January 20, 2013

There had to be a downside to the Kardashians

Girli

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 20, 2013

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Shelly

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 20, 2013

If Kourtney don’t want to wear deodorant while breastfeeding that’s her business. This is her second child so she knows what’s best for her children and why is this coming up now? What did she do when she had Mason? Penelope is a little chubbette(sp) and looks just like Mason.

Charles

Posted at 8:02 PM on January 20, 2013

Don’t be mad big pocket always takes little pocket the sooner you except it your comments will turn more positive trust me on this!

Sadie

Posted at 7:26 PM on January 20, 2013

All the Kardashians/Jenners look dirty to me. I remember when Kim K. was visiting Kris H. in his home state, and he commented that she had body odor and smelled like garbage. Kim’s answered by saying, well, I have been flying all day. Whenever I fly all day, I do not smell when I arrive at my destination. Can you imagine how nasty Kim K. is and how awful she smells after rolling around in bed with ole Kanye all day and night? Gosh, I bet that is horrible and disgusting, now I’ve ruined my evening with such a horrid thought.

L

Posted at 12:30 PM on January 21, 2013

Somehting about your post doesn’t sit well with me. How can a whole family “look” dirty? Something smells a little fishy, and it might be you and your border-line racist views.

Mboomer

Posted at 5:24 PM on January 20, 2013

and that is news!!!!!!!!! You guys but be so short of stories……. you usually make some so what is happening? MB

Neicea

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 21, 2013

Kourtney needs to put on deodorant,the baby is nursing on her breast not her underarms. Furthermore, the baby dosen’t need to be smelling body odor it’s unhealthy and unsanitary.