The ‘Project Runway All-Stars’ Season 2 finale featured bold colors and graphic lines: clearly defined in winning designer Anthony Ryan Auld’s collection.The same gorgeous style was echoed in the models’ makeup looks! Here’s how you can recreate the finale beauty look as put together by artists at Laura Mercier!
During the All Stars finale on January 17, all eyes were on the gorgeous dresses of Season 2 winner Anthony Ryan Auld‘s mini collection. His designs were perfectly complimented by bold, colorful makeup, created by the team at Laura Mercier. Read on for your full step-by-step guide to trying out this hot-off-the-runway style!
Matin Maulawizada, Global Artistry Director for Laura Mercier, put together this striking look for the models of Anthony Ryan’s final runway challenge. Here’s the complete breakdown, along with the exact products used to create the style:
· Prep skin with Laura Mercier Repair Crème.
· Then, apply Laura Mercier Foundation Primer to ensure makeup stays looking fresh throughout the day.
· Conceal any redness and imperfections with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage.
· Prep eyelids using Laura Mercier Eye Canvas to extend makeup wear and prevent creasing.
· Apply Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Noir and blend it into the crease and all over the eyelid.
· Next, blend Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Truffle gradually to the brow using Laura Mercier Pony Tail Brush.
· Use Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Noir again, blending the colour lightly under the lower lashline.
· Line lashes with Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony.
· Complete the eyes with Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara to add extra impact.
· Dust the apples of the cheeks with Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Heather Pink.
· Add the final touch by applying Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Peche.
HollywoodLifers, would YOU try out this Project Runway beauty look?
— Kristine Hope Kowalski
More Beauty News:
- Eye Care: Shop The Best In Eye Creams & Serums
- Kristen Stewart Not Into Red Lipstick, Her Makeup Artist Reveals
- Katie Holmes New Face Of Alterna Haircare: Get The Details