Kristen Stewart Wishes Robert Pattinson Wanted Her To Visit During Trial Separation

Fri, January 18, 2013 7:00am EDT by 84 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Relationship
Invision/ AP Images

Chris

Posted at 11:00 PM on January 27, 2013

She was 17 when she met Rob, give her a break.

margeta

Posted at 2:09 AM on January 25, 2013

I hope you read this, KSTEW, I hope you keep busy and have a good day

Jazmin

Posted at 10:22 AM on January 24, 2013

I think that rob and Kristen should go out they are such a great couple expeshly when they do the movie twilight I am such a big fan of rob and Kristen I think you guys should never stop doing twilight you guys are the best I wish I good be like yous

Lois

Posted at 10:53 AM on January 23, 2013

Shouldn’t worry about rob

F'In Crazy Folks!!!!!!!

Posted at 4:07 PM on January 21, 2013

This is such a stupid story! What about her probation period? Is that over and this is what we are on now? SHUT THE F**K UP Hollywood life and stop making up stories. Did Kristen come crying to you? WAHHHHHHH! I hate these stories, why do I read them! I have no clue is they are together or not, most everything points to them being together and wanting people to leave them alone but I have to say that some of you are CRAZY! Believing every little thing you read or your life is going to fall apart if they break up or stay together. My guess is a bunch of teens that want to get in Robs pants and have this fantasy he will come a knockin’ Bahahahahhahahahahhahaaaa!

Catherine

Posted at 12:07 PM on January 21, 2013

Girls, this isn’t true – they just came back from a successful vacation together and he’s got a movie to make. We’ll be seeing snaps of him and Kris in a few weeks when she goes down under to visit him. They make this stuff up so you’ll get angry at the headline and surf in here – and that is the ONLY reason. It makes them money and just happens to hurt you at the same time.
Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in DETAIL – includes some PR RELIEF!! If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post.

JT

Posted at 5:41 AM on January 21, 2013

Maybe Krisyen ought to give James Franco a go. He’s not ‘needy’ like Rob. Rob looks terribly unhappy whenever they’re apart which borders on him being obsessed with Kristen & that can’t be good for either of them. He believes Kristen is the only one who understands him a7 maybe that’s true, we don’t know. Time will tell

guest

Posted at 10:24 PM on January 20, 2013

HEY KRISTEN STEWART

GO AWAY!!!!

GO AWAY!!!!

TRY LEARNING HOW TO ACT!!! EVER HEARD OF ACTING LESSONS? YOU SRSLY NEED THEM!!!

guest

Posted at 10:22 PM on January 20, 2013

HEY KRISTEN STEWART

GO AWAY!!!!

GO AWAY!!!!

Jasmine

Posted at 7:23 PM on January 20, 2013

“A beautiful, young couple.”

Really? They’re all wrong for eachother, and I’m kind of sick of watching kristenfeel sorry for herself all over pictures. Lame. They’re celebrities. Celebrities, no matter how much they say love their privacy, are liars.
“I’d like some privacy while I go and shoot a film.”
How redundant. How bout “Because I’d like some privacy, I’m staying out of the film business and moving away from LA.”
Until then folks, celebrities will have their privacy broken into, & your comments about keeping their privacy will never leave the website posting it came from. Just sayin.

DB

Posted at 11:46 PM on January 19, 2013

I think Kristen should leave Rob alone, she’s done enough damage. If she loved him as she claims she would let him go so he can have a truly committed relationship without the tabloid fodder she creates.

compactcheese

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 19, 2013

I think that Kristen should think about leavening Robert Pattinson
because i his is doing is playing a game ,because his family and friends don’t like
Kristen and that he can do better.i Think that he should tell them to might there own business.
If i was Kristen i would tell Robert lets take the next step and if he can’t take the next step Kristen
should let him walk for good’

jake

Posted at 2:46 AM on January 22, 2013

@compactcheese
should you tell that to kristen.to take a next step?go back to Rupert,

compactcheese

Posted at 12:17 PM on January 25, 2013

jake
Idont think Kristen should go back to Rupert .
I think that Rupert and his wife played with kristen to get something
out of his or hee career. Kristen should be buy herself and take
care of herself .Robert Pattinson and Rupert Sander are little boys
who need to grown up.

guest

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 18, 2013

Oh Please HWL. This has got to stop. Gossip Cop has already debunked your seperation lie and also raked you over the coals about what you are making up and doing to this couple. Tonight E!News went after you for fabricating articles that you have no source for information other than your reporter’s imagination. Anyone who believes the garbage you keep printing needs to look at reliable news sites to see how they are calling you all liers and stating the truth to this issue. Rob is working. There was NO Trial Separation or push towards marriage by Kristen. You have thrown out one lie and keep building other lies off the first one you started. The movie Focus does have a starting point which has been scheduled for filming to start in April. Your reporter would have known this is they took the time to google the word Focus instead of spending their time writing lies about Kristen and Rob. I hope your readers are smart enough to see the hurt and lies you are sending out.

Nobody Special ( Formerly Kristens Evil Twin)

Posted at 1:25 AM on January 19, 2013

@ guest: thank you for separating fact from fiction :) I really did think that there was a trial separation. Ok, to be blunt,I do not read tabs on a daily / weekly basis: just now and again.
Ok, Focus starts filming in April. Rob is off on Oz, and all is ( sorta ) well.
Right ?

TRACY123

Posted at 10:03 PM on January 19, 2013

To guest, Bravo, I couldn’t have said it better. As I said before, I wish Kristen and Rob got paid for every article that HL and Bonnie write about them, it would stop in a minute. Kristen and Rob need to send Bonnie a bill for their services. It’s to bad that they can’t file a lawsuit on this constant berating of this young couple, leave them alone. Kristen and Rob hang in there, this hysteria will stop soon, I hope, They are a beautiful young couple and deserve respect and privacy!

twilighter (@twilighted57)

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 21, 2013

Hate to tell you but all of these sites are full of bs and all of this industry is the same. They intentionally pick opposing points of view so that they can all make money. That’s why they report on each other’s stories even when they disagree with them. So its the pot calling the kettle black.

Central law of the gossip world universe: Tabloids + un-named sources = BS. No exceptions. At a minimum if a tabloid is unwilling to name their source, the story isn’t worth the time you spent reading it. Without that at a minimum, you can’t judge the reliability of the information. End of story.

Guene

Posted at 11:27 AM on January 23, 2013

Everyday there’s a new story, everyday we see an old pictures with a new stories, it’s sickening really, nobody knows whats going on, the only people who know is them, if his family didn’t like her don’t you think we would know by now? and it’s none of our business if they are broken up or not, it’s there’s. I loved the books and the movies and I think if they are a couple it’s great, but like they both have told people so many times is that they aren’t Edward and Bella people, they are Robert and Kristen, two different people and what happens in there private life is there’s not ours. These stories are all made up for money. What would happen if we all stopped reading these stories about them, there would be know money for them to be made, The End!!!