New ‘Vampire Diaries’ Pics: Damon & Elena Share A Tense Moment

Thu, January 17, 2013 3:08pm EST by 13 Comments
Vampire Diaries Damon Elena
Courtesy of The CW

zakhira

Posted at 12:36 PM on March 29, 2013

just love damon his to die for theres no words that can describ how much of a fan i am

sjones

Posted at 8:18 AM on January 22, 2013

I hope damon and elena dont fight because he went along with klaus plan. Damon was going to handle growing the mark another way! But on the contrary klaus does what he wants you either go along or you dont. Cant wait to see what happens thursday. The promo only shows a glimpse of what’s to come.

yara

Posted at 3:53 PM on January 21, 2013

Dawson talking about soulmate kinda reminded me of a couple that i love to see in tvd (Damon and elena <3)… Well, it’s like a best friend, but more. It’s the one
person in the world that knows you
better than anyone else. It’s
someone who makes you a better
person. Actually, they don’t make
you a better person, you do that yourself because they inspire you. A
soul mate is someone who you
carry with you forever. It’s the one
person who knew you and accepted
you and believed in you before
anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what
happens, you’ll always love her.
Nothing can ever change that….
Delena forever =)

Paige

Posted at 2:08 PM on January 21, 2013

I am a Delena fan, and honestly I Love that elena has to spend a few episodes proving her love for damon!! He deserves it and he has the right to doubt her love, even if it’s said that the sire bond doesn’t affect what she feels just her actions, after hearing over and over that she only loves stefan or that it’s always gonna be stefan (which was obviously elena in denial over damon) how could he not have those doubts.

I mean, We know she loves him and that her love for him is real. But I’m glad she needs to prove it, not only to damon but to stefan as well seeing as he thinks its the sire bond.

sjones

Posted at 7:57 PM on January 19, 2013

Im soooo over the sire bond! I feel sympathy for stefan but i want delena to be happy TOGETHER.I want off this rollercoaster ride but i cant stop watching now :(

Delena fan

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 19, 2013

Please!!!!! Please stop this game…..let us enjoy a beautifull relationship between Elena and Damon…..I’m a little bit tired and I lost all my patience hoping to see them together and happy, for at least one season. …

yara

Posted at 5:22 AM on January 18, 2013

I’m so happy as a delena shipper. But one thing must be clear…Julie is giving what we wanted since season 1, but lets not forget that she may take that from us. So lets not scream too much. And above all lets show some respect for the stelena shippers (we love delena but after all stefan loves her) lets not be rude. Its very awfull when we start “yelling” at each other (we love them both). Its a good moment for us. Please stelena accept it nicely. You had it already. And who knows what future holds… But THANK YOU Julie for this amazing episode. Delena forever.

CatEyes Kita

Posted at 2:37 PM on January 19, 2013

Beautifully put!!!! Have respect for the other shippers, we know what they are feeling because we felt the turmoil, heartbreak and anger every time out ship was hit…. and we are not far from getting hit again so lets keep it civil!!!! Much love to all the fans of this great show…. I love you Julie Plec for taking my breath away with the ILY…. Delena Forever!!!

Rizul

Posted at 1:17 AM on January 18, 2013

Rebekah will be better then elena for stephan coz if its bad be the best and after all happened in three and a half season the eternity of love between them the show has screwed its plot .look at this they spent 3 seasons just to convince the love between stephan and elensa and now its damon.i like damon but its just so disheartening.i know he has suffered a lot being athe best guy and always dumped but its just annoying to see delena together.

DE-MEANT-2B

Posted at 1:45 AM on January 18, 2013

really? that’s what us delena fans have been feeling watching stelena together for the 1st two seasons!!! stefan and elena were not the plot of the show..the love triangle is!! and that INCLUDES damon!!

delena fan

Posted at 12:11 AM on January 18, 2013

Can you stop doing this dish advertising! It’s annoying!!!

p.b.j.m.u.b.

Posted at 10:39 PM on January 23, 2013

it’s a paid dish advertisement, so stupid.

Rachel

Posted at 8:39 PM on January 17, 2013

It’s very noble for Elena to risk her life again, but she must know by now that this always causes more harm than good. A coworker at DISH and I have been trying to figure out what her plan will be, and who may be hurt in her attempt. It seems like a lot will happen between the return and then, so I am glad that I won’t miss out on anything leading up to this plan with my DISH Hopper. My DVR is set to automatically record all of my favorite shows with my late work schedule. I love that even though I’m not home, I never have to worry about running out of space with the 2,000 hours of storage space. I can’t wait to come home and find out Elena’s plan this time, I am glad that at least she will be able to protect herself if it all falls apart.