Selena Gomez Relied On Taylor Swift During Justin Bieber Drama

Thu, January 17, 2013 3:24pm EDT by 10 Comments

ashley marie stone

Posted at 9:31 PM on January 22, 2013

im really glad selena and justin are no longer together and next its good taylor help selena out. selena can do alot better with a nother guy then a stuiped gay boy justin.

Robert

Posted at 9:08 AM on January 22, 2013

Taylor swift is the last person to lean on for advice or anything involving a relationship. Am I the only one that thinks that? She can’t even keep a healthy relationship for 2 months and Selena is relying on her after her break up with Justin? Just baffles my mind

andy

Posted at 5:28 PM on January 21, 2013

they are best buddies

rober

Posted at 4:55 PM on January 21, 2013

send kiss me selena”taylor

meggie

Posted at 9:27 PM on January 20, 2013

I could say I am the biggest justin bieber fan in the world….. now I can’t
I could say he is a good role model ……. now, i can’t
he’s done so many bad things in the past month for example: smoking marijuana, basically cheating on selena, exposing him self , and sadly, but true… more to come
I don’t even care anymore, I’m getting tired of all this rubbish
reply, if you were once a huge bieber fan, but arn’t anymore
or don’t reply, talking about justin bieber is not fun anymore

dee

Posted at 12:53 PM on January 20, 2013

probably not the best idea to get love advice from Taylor……

meggie

Posted at 9:27 PM on January 20, 2013

haha, ya, not the best idea

Not You Nigga

Posted at 11:54 PM on January 17, 2013

No one really cares to be honest. It’s obivious they’re friends WHO CARES? Isn’t is supposed to be about the music. One reason I acutally like Justin Bieber he actually makes music instead of Selena Gomez who just flocks around and says she will. Sorry But both Justin Bieber Selena Taylor and everyone that has dated Taylor did to focus on more important stuff

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 8:09 PM on January 17, 2013

Taylor getting back with her ex boyfriend before harry. You are so stuiped

justinlover

Posted at 9:10 AM on January 18, 2013

well i think justin and selena should date again because they are so good together i think they should think about the happy yimes and get through the bad. I also think taylors being a great freind and hey if someone that lucky to date the hottest guy on the universe why shouldnt they.(justin i love his music and him)Selena just needs to work up the nerves to talk to him.