Kristen Stewart Believes Wedding Will Follow New Trial Separation

SplashNews

aira

Posted at 4:44 AM on January 25, 2013

rob and kris already SEPARATED

Maysie

Posted at 1:09 AM on January 25, 2013

They are not ready for marriage, and I thought they split….. They have only just started getting their career on track….. There are too many issue….. and Kristen should volunteer at a camp to help child with a disability so that it will get her mind off all the negative crap that is been written about her. and their break up..from so called sources and bullsht…..Shes got so much going for her, and dont go to Australia to see rob….. You will regret it…. especially if Rob has requested no contact for three months……Give him space …..KRISTEN, YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, TAKE A HINT…..

Sandra Gonçalves

Posted at 9:41 AM on January 24, 2013

I hope they end up getting married.They love each other;it´s unfortunate they live in such a cruel environment as that of Hollywood.Rob and Kristen ,if you really love each other, don´t listen to what everybody says,especially family and friends.Although they mean no harm,they are not the ones who will live your lives.;”You can take a horse to water but you can´t make it drink”.Remember the special things you´ve shared together.Some people spend an entire existence looking for that and never find it.

anonomous

Posted at 4:27 PM on January 30, 2013

Yes you two, I hope you spend many happy hours together. The two of you deserve happiness and to care for each other all your lives.

guest

Posted at 8:23 PM on January 23, 2013

she needs to go suck the life out of someone else!!!

guest

Posted at 8:23 PM on January 23, 2013

Kay, seriously, this fool is ONE HOT MESS! Rob is clearly trying to get away from her as she pitifully clings onto him, his suit. we can see those ugly super pale bony legs with no muscle tone – zilch! and that homely expression on saggy face. Gurl needs much more help than poor Rob would ever be able to give her

girl

Posted at 9:08 AM on January 22, 2013

if this is the foundation for Marriage I understand why so many Marriages end in divorce. And really do you think that Rob’s sisters will attend that after Stewart made a fool out of their brother. I would never approve of my brother marrying a woman who couldn’t be faithful, before they get hitched

ZJ

Posted at 2:51 AM on January 22, 2013

She only look like she is self confident and self-sufficient person, she is acting so, but she is not it…She is more like little kid, immature and spoiled.
No wonder, her family is a modern – where is all allowed, kids have grows up in some kind of freedom, without no to much rigor.
But in any case I think she is honest, smart, beautiful and rare person – which fight for hers beliefs. Without compromise. No matter what costs. And because unfortunately she paid now. She is young and she should much more learn about life.
He grow up in another kind of family….in this family are womens words on first place… and I think because I know this kind of families…this family have higher moral value. But this is also not so perfect family (when I remember all posts on his sister FB wall and on another places) – this was telling me more about his sister and him than about her.
Also he is nice guy, he is also honest, charming on first place.
They have a different kind of value about living and love. And then they fall in love.
HOW can this love survive without help of everybody around them? With a industry of illusions on theirs backs?
I am so sorry because you these guys. I am so sorry.
And for you dear guys, fans of theirs – love is much more then cheating or not cheating. Much, much more.

girl

Posted at 9:12 AM on January 22, 2013

Love is Trust and Honesty. If you confine in another guy without telling your love and making out with him, that aspect is gone. The base of any good marriage shouldn’t be clouded by the doubt if your partner needs someone else to have around.

alicecullenhale

Posted at 2:16 AM on January 21, 2013

Yes Kristen the trial separation will result to a marriage between you and a magical unicorn. Rob marrying you AFTER you cheated on him? In your dreams mush.

drew

Posted at 6:07 AM on January 20, 2013

What marriage? According to some of her UNHINGED FANS they went to the alter LAST YEAR ALREADY.LOL. There is an imagined ring and all.Which means she not only broke up a home she has gone and CHEATED on her HUSBAND. But now how can she expect marriage after her infedilities. There is no wedding ring you sickos …just get over it already.

DB

Posted at 12:15 AM on January 20, 2013

A breakup is the most likely outcome for this relationship. Kristen’s cheating destroyed trust and without that no relationship can last.

Desiree

Posted at 11:38 PM on January 20, 2013

For those of us fans who believe Rob is super cool and deserves better than Kristen, let me say we are glad they are apart and hope he thinks this through, with a level headed, and breaks up with her. Besides, he is too young and she is too young and both should date & find out what they really want and like. If KS was 100% with Rob, she would have never been in Ruperts arms anyway.

alicecullenhale

Posted at 2:17 AM on January 21, 2013

I so agree with you! I can’t believe that some “fans” are hating on Rob right now for leaving KStench. Seriously? The man deserves to be happy with someone who loves him and who does not see him as a way to get some PR.

lol !

Posted at 1:21 PM on January 19, 2013

I have seen the pictures , Rob is definitely nor wearing any ring . The ring is a figment of some crazy fan’s imagination . Rob is single !

wayttdelgado

Posted at 4:58 AM on January 20, 2013

@ LOL! THERE ARE SIX PICTURES, IT IS ONE OF THE PICTURES THAT ROBERT GUITAR IN RIGHT HAND, AND LEFT HAND IT FRONT OF HIM LIKE HE WANT YOU TO SEE, YOU CAN SEE ALSO ON THESE WEBSITE [ THE IQUISITR ]AND [ LAINET GOSSIP ] AND THIS GRAM THAT HL WANT KRISTEN TO PLAY , THEEY HAVE MARRIED OVER A YEAR, @LOL FANS LIKE YOU WHY ROBERT IS GLAD THAT TWILIGHT IS OVER HE ASK FOR FANS NOT LOVER.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 10:52 AM on January 19, 2013

kRISTEN IS NOT THINKIING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED . BECAUSE KRISTEN KNOW THAT SHE WAS MARRIEDTO ROBERT LAST YEAR. ROBERT IS WEARING HISS WEDDINH BAND NOW THAT HE HAVE TO GO AUSTRALIA NOW HE HAVE CAME TO MELBOURLIA AUSTRALIA HE IS WEARING HIS RING NOW

elise

Posted at 9:47 AM on January 19, 2013

Okay if they broke up whatever. I feel incredibly sorry for rob and Kristen and the constant scrutiny their relationship always faces. I really hope them the best but Hollywood constant media seems to ruin couples like them. Ben and j-lo, Nick lacheyand Jessica Simpson, Justin and Selena to name a few. I think its about to add k stew and rpatz to the ruined Hollywood relationship list.

No one

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 19, 2013

No no no jelena broke up because they weren’t on the right page
Selena wanted a normal,healthy fairy tale but she knows that justin is only 18 and she’s only 20 so u can’t have a happy ending and justin loves her a lot because she is is first love and so he thinks it can work and they can get married etc but sel just knows when to break it off
I don’t know abt the other couples but media doesnt s any harm to any couple they just do harm to fans that read it
U!
And that’s why u blame it on the media
Because just to tell u
U wouldent even know this couple or any celeb couple without the media lol

zorak

Posted at 12:35 AM on January 19, 2013

Even ET tonight has debunked this story

Guest43

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 18, 2013

Kristen needs to move on. When she gets with someone else, Rob will be whinning around wanting her back.

have the right to speak

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 18, 2013

WTF??? ROB AND KRISTEN ARE NOT MARRIED YOU IDIOTS. I HOPE HE HAS BROKEN UP WITH HER BECAUSE SHE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A WHORE AND SHE IS ONLY BRINGING HIM DOWN. I DON’T GIVE A F**K WHAT YOU TWIHARDS SAY IT IS MY OPNION DON’T LIKE IT F**K OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Sadie

Posted at 6:18 PM on January 18, 2013

Have the Right to Speak, I agree with you completely on this issue. Kristen only wants Robert back until her next affair, and there will be another affair. Because of her stupid actions, she is not getting tons of scripts to read, and no one married wants to work with the tramp now. Kristen brought this “mess” into her relationship so she must now deal with it! I hope and pray that eventually Robert Pattinson meets a really honorable young lady; he seems to be such a good guy.

stupid

Posted at 11:44 AM on January 18, 2013

So happy Rob is in Auz and has broken up with that girl .

ZJ

Posted at 10:31 AM on January 18, 2013

@♪wayttdelgado –
“@ZJ Robert have say many times He have say this with his eye . I don`t think you are trying to be trueful , I think they married , They are acting more like two person that are marrie then a girl and boyfriend.”

I believed before: he love her…but no more…he never ever said it…and with his bright eyes he looked many girls, not only Kristen…you can see it on many, many pictures…and girls on these pictures are not Kristen…
I was big fan from Rosten, but no more…
My advise for Kristen is she deserve a better, stronger man… I was on his FB wall again….and when I see all his pictures on his FB wall I am more than sure he is weak, immature and self-centered guy with big ego…I like him no more….I saw him now with onother eyes.

Kristen was at least a honest. In her fault and in her effort to make things better.

All was only in our dreams…In fans dreams…I also dreamed about true love, which is to be honest rare in this crazy world. And during this dream I was happy because of their happiness.
I no want more to be sheep…what is enough is enough. I believed they will be back together…everyone spoke about Heartbroken Rob last summer….but if I will be honest to myself….he is really not Edward Cullen, the guy which was prepare to give his life for the girl which he loved. No, he is definitely not this kind guy

aku

Posted at 11:21 AM on January 18, 2013

i agree with your point of view of rob… rob is rob NOT edward cullen…

If trial separation is real then it may not be a bad thing… if they don’t get together after this, may not be a bad thing either…

i enjoyed the movies because of the book… edward and bella is in the book but not in reality…

cez

Posted at 3:23 PM on January 21, 2013

You`re just right!

wayttdelgado

Posted at 12:06 PM on January 18, 2013

@ZJ – IT IS NOT ROBERT FAULT THAT PEOPLE WOULD NOT LET YOU SEE THE WAY HE LOVE KRISTEN ,THE FANS NOT NOT WANT TO BE JUST FANS. THE FANS WANT IT TO BE HIS LOVES HE WANT ONLY THIS 17 YEAR OLD GIRL, THAT HE FIRST SAW IN A MOVIE, INTO THE WILD THAT HE HAVE CUSH ON., HE TRYED TO TELL HOW HIS FATHER 25, AT THE TIME, MET HIS MOTHER 17, AT THE TIME ARE STILL MARRIED AND STILL HAPPY. I THINK ROBERT WANT THE SAME.. I HAVE FOUR BOYS AND I THINK THAT I KNOW YOUNG MAN IN WHAT THEY WANT IN A GIRL. AND YOUNG KRISTEN STEWART WHAT ROBERT SAW AND WANT IT, THERE IS VIDEO THAT ROBERT TRYED TO EXPLAIN HOW FILL ABOUT PEOPLE PUTTING THEIR SELF IN HIS AND KRISTEN LIFE, [ TODAY SHOW AUSTRALIAN WITH ROBERT PATTINSON ] IDO NOT SEE ROBERT ASSELF CENTERAL I SEE HIM A PRIVATE PERSON, AND THIS IS NEW TO HIM HE IS A STRONG MAN, BUT HE IS NOT A WOMANIZE, YOU CAN TELL THAT BY THE WAY HE DRESS AND THE WAY HE PUT IS MONEY. AND MUST OF ALL IS THE WAY HE IS WITH IS FAMILY, I THINK KRISTEN IS VERY LUCKY BUT ALSO THERE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE OFF THEM AND IT IS GOING TO COME ABOUT THIS SCANDA, IT IS ALL ABOUT MAKE MONEY OFF THE I MEAN MONEY

chloe

Posted at 9:05 AM on January 18, 2013

He is not wearing a ring .Aussie lady is so hung up on this she is now HALLUCINATING! I hope you aussie lady are not getting DELGADOD. With all her FANFICTIONS and you fueling this fantasy you will blow up our smart phones and pc’s. LOL!

wayttdelgado

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 18, 2013

ALL OF YOU MUST THINK YOU ALL UGLY. THE WAY YOU ALL ARE TRYING TO BREAK UP THIS RELATIONSHIP I AM SORRY THAT YOU CAN NOT SEE THE LOVE IN THESE TWO. I KNOW DIFFERENT IN EDWARD CULLEN, IS A BOOK. THAT IS WHY THE MOVIE WAS SO GOOD FOR ME I COULD SEE THE LOVE IN ROBER PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART, THEY MAKED THE MOVIE. BUT I STILL DON`T GET YOU GIRLS. WHAT ARE YOU ALL GETTING OUT OF THIS PUT DOWN.? WHEN I WAS A YOUNG GIRL I RUN AFTER NO WOMAN MAN.CAN YOU TELL ME WHY ARE YOU SO MAD ABOUT?

team cactus

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 22, 2013

@ wayttdelgado….You are seriously deluded and I feel sorry for you. It’s time you invested time in Real Life instead of living in the warped Robsten twilight Fantasy land you currently reside in. Your post make you sound like you’re crazy. You need therapy at the very least!

d.harris

Posted at 7:31 AM on January 18, 2013

well,if it happens it will not be out of love but just to save their faces.one side love does not work in marriage neither does it work in dating.stop making the poor guy feel guilty so he does not take her out of pity,and life will be hell after.rob is really in fluid situation in this issue with kristen b/c with one hand he will love to move on and in the other he has his carrier at the back of his mind ,fearing that maybe break -up will cost him a lot but,jeeez,your hapiness first rob before your job.is just for a while and things will cool down.so make choice that is good for you.a mistake once,a second one will be ————–

Austrian

Posted at 6:51 AM on January 18, 2013

@aussie lady
i had a few on these pics
but sorry, i can´t see any kind of ring on rob´s fingers
just on the left hand of the airport official there is a wedding ring

angie ( from the netherlands)

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 19, 2013

@Aussie lady!!! you are right I see gold wedding band
on his wedding finger. thanks

Aussie lady

Posted at 6:04 AM on January 18, 2013

@Austrian, also if you go to Robsten dreams you can see the pictures there of Rob in Melbourne Australia and yes indeed he does have a wedding ring on his wedding finger of his left hand. There are 12 photos of him in the Airport in Melbourne Australia with the lady Airport official.

Aussie lady

Posted at 5:58 AM on January 18, 2013

@Austrian, On this site. Click on the photo that says Robert Pattinson arrives in Australia after leaving Kristen Stewart – pics. The first picture is of Rob with a lady airport official and he has his guitar case in his right hand. Than click on the other photos there are 6 of them and you can see the ring on his middle finger of his right hand and than in photo 6 you can see the gold wedding band on his wedding finger of his left hand as plain as day and it is very shiny. Even the picture above has the photos under the main one of Rob and Kristen promoting Breaking Dawn 2 and Kristen is in her yellow dress in Mexico. Also you can click on the Heading Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are on a trial separation on this HL SITE.

julieynwa

Posted at 6:39 AM on January 18, 2013

@ aussie lady, could you please give me the link, so i can see for myself n others can also.

thanks :)

twime

Posted at 5:40 AM on January 18, 2013

but she may be able to convince Rob to stay around: If you need to convince someone to stay around it is bound to go wrong sooner or later

Austrian

Posted at 5:38 AM on January 18, 2013

@aussie lady
where did you see this fotos?