Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are On A Trial Separation

Thu, January 17, 2013 11:00am EDT by 126 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Trial Separation
Getty, SplashNews, FameFlynet

Girl_whoknows

Posted at 5:35 PM on February 2, 2013

Um hello Robert partisan she really loves you when a girl cheats on you it’s because she doesn’t like you now more and needs a mother man but when she comes back after cheating then it because he loves you !!!!! Open your eyes why did you fall in love with her at first?? Because you loved her and she cheated on u but she came back she really turely loves you I would hate it if u leave her just like my boyfriend left me I cheated on him but hey I loved I went back apologize but he left me heart broken now I refuse to love.Point she loves you

poodles

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 30, 2013

lol “goes down under to visit him” lol

Catherine

Posted at 12:24 PM on January 24, 2013

Girls, this isn’t true – they just came back from a successful vacation together and he’s got a movie to make. We’ll be seeing snaps of him and Kris in a few weeks when she goes down under to visit him. They make this stuff up so you’ll get angry at the headline and surf in here – and that is the ONLY reason. It makes them a few pennies and just happens to hurt you at the same time.
Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in DETAIL – includes some PR RELIEF!! If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post.

Kstew fan

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 14, 2013

I think your right I believe Robert an Kristen stewarts are soul mate and should be together always. Some people are just negative of any positive relationships in Hollywood, but they are diffierent and do not like all the fake glitter and just want tobe down to earth and left alone like Kate Middleton and Prince Harry they just do what is necessary in their line of work. Let them be happy and enjoy the talent and love they share. Hopefully forever.

Carmen

Posted at 1:11 PM on January 21, 2013

This Trial Separation is wot do with it will do them some gd

Rosita freskita

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 20, 2013

that looks handsome Rob,
only with his smile and his guitar,

Skye

Posted at 12:48 PM on January 20, 2013

I love then together I hope rob won’t let that small incident ruin them getting married Robert and Kristen please stay together I love u guys specially in twilight but u guys r the cutest couple stay together please please

Julia

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 19, 2013

You never now what could happen at one point love can be right and sometime it’s better if te just part ways and do what works for them it’s not are job to decide what they do are option is just a little part if there option

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 6:33 PM on January 18, 2013

i have to say is he is a extra excelent actor, because what he say and what he does dont match he dont want to be with her anymore, but he is always with her everywhere, he doesnt have to do that if you dont want be with this person leave it alone she want die but they are together everywhere he dont need to touch her but he does he ii always smilling with her so what is the problem with him?if anybody knows please tell us.You know what is good for them to be apart for now,we all need a break from loved ones once an while to see how much we miss each other,well time will tell,yes time will tell,lets wait and see.

nken

Posted at 6:08 PM on January 18, 2013

Kstew just cant take the fact that she is dumped by man, she usually is the one who call it off, with Michael, Robert, and Rupert

she used to do whatever she want because she is cute and pretty

now people dont buy her bu#@s^&* anymore, because it turns out everybody grow up except her

wayttdelgado

Posted at 10:18 AM on January 18, 2013

GO TO GOOGLE TYPE IN [ DID LIBERTY ROSS FRAM KRISTEN WITH FAKE PHOTOS? I SORRY GIRLES ROBER PATTINSON IS MARRIED TO KRISTEN STEWART, I THINNK THE TWILIGHT ARE OVER ANDD KRISTEN IS GOING TO LET HIM TELL YOU NOW HE WOULD TELL YOU BEFORE IN A JOKE. BUT HE WASTELLING YOU THE TRUE, IT WAS SOME ONE HERE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE NOT HEARD ROBERT SAY HE LOVE KRISTEN , BUT I KNOW THAT THEY HEARD HIME SAY HE IS MARRIED THE HER . DON`T YOU THINK THAT IS HIM SAYING THAT HE LOVE HER?

maybe

Posted at 9:10 AM on January 18, 2013

Come Aunt Monica?! Tell us all !!

theredgirl

Posted at 8:52 AM on January 18, 2013

No “source” close to K&R would tell HollywoodLIES anything.

?????

Posted at 8:24 AM on January 18, 2013

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie M

Posted at 7:34 AM on January 18, 2013

Wow. This fabricated story really is scraping the bottom of the barrel Hollywood Lies. There is no real news on Rob and Kris now that the Twighlight juggernaut has reached the end of the road, so you have to make it up instead. You really are beneath contempt.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:43 AM on January 18, 2013

Rob, this time don’t be a fool! Don’t take the trash back!

ZJ

Posted at 5:20 AM on January 18, 2013

Heartbroken. come on. More than ever I am sure he never really loved her. All was only performance for fans and to get more money from her fans for Summit and for herself. Twilight is over, and pretend about love and real relationship also can be finish.
Please let me know: when he said that he love her?

path of the heart

Posted at 4:53 AM on January 18, 2013

HL deleted 2 or 3 of my comments….because I wrote that Kristen deserve a better and stronger man…because I wrote that Mr. Pattinson is weak, immature and self- centered guy with big ego
I can not wait more that we all at last to see a real face of Mr. Pattinson….I hope this will be soon.

Mandy

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 20, 2013

They “shouldn’t” do what any of us think. They shouldn’t get married or seperate because a bunch of us are Twilight fans. I’m a huge fan. They are both great actors. I think it’d be fun and exciting if they do get married, but certainly not because the world thinks they are cute together in a few films. They should get married if that’s what they both want for themselves as individuals, not as stars. None of us should be picking apart what type of people they are or what anyone “deserves.” I kinda think people get too boggled up in worrying about the lives of celebrities when they should be looking in the mirror at themselves. Nonetheless, The Twilight series is awesome and I wish the best to them both.