Nicki Minaj Calls Mariah Carey A B***h On ‘American Idol’ Premiere

Thu, January 17, 2013 9:32am EDT by 8 Comments
Nicki Minaj Mariah Carey Bitch
Courtesy of FOX

nichole rutledge

Posted at 10:15 PM on July 21, 2013

nicki has nothing on mariah! she should just ignore nicki’s cries for attention and jealousy.

nel

Posted at 10:11 AM on January 18, 2013

nicki is just a monster. If i catch her, Stupid idiot.

Jess

Posted at 12:10 AM on January 18, 2013

There both horrendously annoying. But nicki minaj is a talentless woman.

Hannah

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 18, 2013

I know a lot of people hated it, but I thought this episode was pretty entertaining and I’m looking forward to how the rest of the season plays out. My DISH co-workers are even having debates over whether they’re Team Nicki or Team Mariah! Sadly, I won’t be around to watch American Idol live this season thanks to my school schedule. My DISH Hopper is all set up to record it for me, though. It’s so cool how every night, the PrimeTime Anytime feature records everything on all four major networks during the primetime hours. I never have to worry about missing any of my favorite shows anymore!

Jerry

Posted at 4:41 PM on January 17, 2013

These people are supposed to be professionals. They acted lije children. Very disgraceful. I lost intetest and changed channels for the first time since Idol started.

abe

Posted at 11:05 AM on January 17, 2013

…..is this old post or was she dead for some time?

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 9:55 AM on January 17, 2013

I feel Mariah Carey should not put with Nicki Minaj getto behavior ,this season panel does not mix .Last season was so a joy to watch with Jenifer Lopez .

Jerry

Posted at 4:44 PM on January 17, 2013

I could nit agree with you more, Yvonne.