‘Glee’ Scoop: Heather Morris Says Brittana ‘Won’t Get Back Together’

Thu, January 17, 2013 1:25pm EDT by 13 Comments
Glee Spoilers
Courtesy of Fox

Breonna R. Bridges

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 21, 2013

I can’t help but think that Heather was being careful about what to say about Brittany and Santana about getting back together. It wouldn’t surprise me if at the last minute when nobody else is expecting it that they will hook up again. Whether it is in season 6 or sooner, because the their fan base is so big and stronger, I can’t see the writer’s or producer’s ignoring that. I hope to be right.

Burberryn

Posted at 6:06 AM on May 8, 2013

i want santana & brittany to get back together!!!!

card

Posted at 8:08 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing.

Katie

Posted at 2:07 PM on March 6, 2013

WHAT!!! How can they not get back together!! Alot of fans are gonna be angry.

Melissa yule

Posted at 10:26 PM on February 15, 2013

I really think Britney and Santana should get back together and Britney move to NYC in season 5 I think Rachael should be pregnant at the end of this season with brodys baby

ali

Posted at 7:59 AM on February 12, 2013

i hope santana and brittany will get back together.They are made for each other.

Lisa

Posted at 7:10 AM on February 8, 2013

More comfortable? Santana and Brittany are so in love with each other and meant to be together.. Sam may be easy, comfortable and nice for her but it’s not the true love she needs to fight for.. Brittana are actually the one couple that makes sense and are really strong together. She always believed in Brittany and made her happy. Their paths maybe a little different but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be together.. Brittany can be as cute and lame as she wants.. Sanatana doesn’t stop her from that.. In fact, Sam makes her a little more boring.

KC

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 8, 2013

Brittany and Santana weren’t true love. I know a lot of the LGBT community thinks “What they had was real, they should be together!” and that Sam’s wrong for Brittany, but that’s kind of shallow in my opinion. Sam really does give Brittany room to be herself. Santana was kind of stifling Brittany.

Also, Brittany is not a genuine lesbian- she’s Bi. So her moving on with a guy is not a bad thing.

Brittana fans need to move on and get over it! Santana needs someone more compatible with her, and Britt’s found someone more compatible already.

Lenalee

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 30, 2013

I hope Brittana won’t get back together.

Abi

Posted at 2:44 PM on January 29, 2013

Get Santana and Brittany back together I cried when they broke up ! !

ash

Posted at 11:57 PM on January 26, 2013

Get brittany and santana back together

Rachel

Posted at 11:59 PM on January 17, 2013

It’s interesting to read that more of the characters will be heading to New York soon. A coworker at DISH and I have been trying to figure out which characters could make the transition, and we agree that it would be the perfect setting for Santana. I can’t wait to see who ends up there by the end of the season, and I am glad I won’t miss out on any of these spoilers with my DISH Hopper. My family watches a lot of shows, so we love that we don’t miss anything with the PrimeTime Anytime function. It automatically records the four major networks during primetime, and then stores the shows for eight days after they air. This gives us plenty of time to each watch our favorite show, and it helps that everything is commercial free. I am beyond excited to come home to Glee, it seems like there are a lot of changes coming and I can’t wait to see which ones lead people to New York.

Danielle

Posted at 1:35 PM on January 17, 2013

I won’t continue with †ђξ programme if Brittany and Santana Ȋ̝̊̅§ ñƠ̴̴̴͡† together!sobs