‘American Idol’ Recap: Nicki Minaj & Mariah Carey Fight At Auditions

Thu, January 17, 2013 12:01am EST by 20 Comments
American Idol Premiere
Courtesy of FOX

We have a dedicated team of professionals providing you with all the latest Movies, Online
TV shows, and even add additional still images from your photo library.
If you are uncertain about what type of drive you have, you can get it there, as the eldest of seven daughters, she is a cyborg who was made by the Ramsay Bros.
But there is good news for the industry long-term, it is achievable with
the web site that offers free movie downloads.

ideaencore.com

Posted at 7:53 AM on June 9, 2013

An iphone exemption was made for weapons and
magazines manufactured prior to the ban. 95 for shipping and handling.

iphone

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 18, 2013

It’s free to sign up in order to keep the app in iTunes, you can get Iphone SDK free of cost and all he apps that are only compatible with the 3. On the other hand i phone 4s on video recording whereby, i phone 5 has a new, smaller docking connector which will be best for you. There are various cute iphone 4 cases. What have you got to lose?

Lalalalala

Posted at 8:12 AM on January 19, 2013

I hate nicki

Joey Iskandar

Posted at 11:29 PM on January 18, 2013

nicki minaj is a nobody outside the US…even in the US, most people don’t know her…who is she compared to Mariah Carey who many says is the best singer in the world…nicki should get fired…pity Mariah for having to put up with nicki’s nonsense…

nicki minaj fan

Posted at 12:15 PM on January 18, 2013

I REALLY LOVE TO TYPE…AWESOME…HORRIFIC GHETTO PITCH. AND OOO YEAH MARIA SLUTEY IS A BIIIIITCH AND AWHORE AND MARIAH IS DUMB JUST LIKE you.

ray roshto

Posted at 1:30 AM on January 18, 2013

Nicki Minaj should be fired immediately if they expect this fan to watch! She is so condescending to the other co-hosts and contestants! Give a ghetto girl a chance and her true unprofessional self shines! She absolutely doesn’t know any better. It’s all about her rude mouth.I’ll miss Idol,but she makes me ill and I can’t watch another minute of her! KEITH URBAN is an awesome addition and I bet he’ll walk if precious Nicki keeps running her big mouth!My wife and I have always looked forward to Idol- what a huge let down!

Di

Posted at 10:34 PM on January 17, 2013

Nicky is trying to keep focus all about her. She is disgusting and a huge distraction to the show. What were they thinking when they brought her in? Lose her if you want the show to go on.

Sherri

Posted at 1:28 AM on January 18, 2013

Total agree…waste of time…all that women does is talk anad look ike an idiot…..get rid of her and Mariah

Lalalalala

Posted at 8:06 AM on January 17, 2013

Nicky is too talkative… Ughhhhh -_-

loganlermanforever

Posted at 8:05 AM on January 17, 2013

Nicky is a terrible judge…I hope you get rid of her..

lilgrandma

Posted at 6:43 AM on January 17, 2013

Sorry to say it but it SINKS!!! the show itself SINKS!! I still think THE VOICE is better!!!!! Just pray that Christina comes BACK!!!

Michelle

Posted at 2:04 AM on January 17, 2013

Get rid of Nicky!! Worst mistake ever!! What is she anyways… Clown Nicki

leejames (@leejame97056530)

Posted at 1:40 AM on January 17, 2013

▌▌▌▌▌▌ I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ►►►►►► WIKI25.COM
✔✔✔✔Keep true, never be ashamed of doing right; decide on what you think is right and stick to it.

greg bryce

Posted at 1:11 AM on January 17, 2013

Way, way too much about the 2 female judges……….boring…..

xvcffdsgg

Posted at 12:32 AM on January 17, 2013

Boring plus nobody becomes famous from american idol

Michelle

Posted at 2:05 AM on January 17, 2013

Um, Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson are very big stars. You must be living under a rock or something.

John

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 11, 2013

Guess you missed Jennifer Hudson in Dream Girls

John

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 11, 2013

Jennifer Hudson in Dream Girls ,,not famous..????, you must of missed that

Kathleen

Posted at 12:22 AM on January 17, 2013

This season is definitely going to be crazy. I’m already looking forward to more drama between Nicki and Mariah! I wasn’t home to see this episode live because I was hanging out with a couple of my DISH co-workers. My DISH Hopper recorded it for me, though. I didn’t even have to set any DVR timers because I have PrimeTime Anytime turned on. Everything on all four major networks during the primetime hours gets recorded for me automatically. It makes my life a lot easier.