‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Stefan & Caroline Try To Kill Rebekah

Wed, January 16, 2013 5:42pm EDT by 8 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 10
Courtesy of The CW

abigail

Posted at 5:04 AM on October 13, 2013

caroline has to live not die she is barbie klaus wicked think she brings out the humanity in him he fancy her

Kayla

Posted at 7:17 PM on January 17, 2013

Hellllll yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Stebekah all the way

tania rahman

Posted at 4:17 PM on January 17, 2013

Elena and especially Katherine did not start out trying to ruin people’s lives when they were human, they were just trying to survive. Maybe they have no choice but to become monsters themselves, because that’s the only way they’ll survive. Besides other people have done much worse, including Stefan, remember ‘The Reckoning’ anyone?

Maybe Elena should have spelled out to Stefan in ‘My Brother’s Keeper’ that not only does she not want the cure if it hurts her brother,but that she did not want him making her decisions either, or actually that they had broken up, because clearly Stefan did not get the message. What’s worse, Elena ‘cheating’ on Stefan, or him trying to take away her free will and decide what’s right for her, and discussing it with Caroline, his own personal cheerleader. She had actually broken up with Stefan when she ‘slept’ with Damon. The writers are actually overdoing it with the Caroline commentary. I am glad to see Bonnie getting a seperate storyline. Professor Shane is seriously engimatic, he’s a bit too likeable.

Beside this is a show about vampires, not saints or timelords. Is Rebkah so afraid of her own brother that she has to ‘pick on’ people less stronger than her rather than confront Klaus. If she does take the cure for herself, (from the sound of things it seems like it can only work once) isn’t there the possibility that she’ll end up with a snapped neck she won’t recover from?

Pattycakes

Posted at 1:46 AM on January 17, 2013

Omg Stefan! It’s ur fault to begin with! Why did u have to leave n treat Elena like that!? You hurt her heart n Damon was there to take care of her!!! Lol I’m still trying to get over that one….

Anja

Posted at 4:30 AM on January 17, 2013

What did he do???? She is the one who slept with his brother day after she broke up with Stefan!!!!!

Ashanti

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 16, 2013

I was hoping Rebekah would kill Caroline in 4×10 but now I know she will be still alive in next episodes. Bummer.

Sarah

Posted at 7:14 PM on January 16, 2013

It will be interesting to see what changes between now and the episode when Stefan is doing nice things for Rebekah. A coworker at DISH thinks that part of the shift could be a way for him to get back at Elena, and I wouldn’t put that past him. It will be very interesting to see the shift happen, and I won’t miss any of it with my DISH Hopper. With the amount of shows I watch, I really love that I can set my DVR to automatically record entire seasons of everything and never worry about running out of room. The 2,000 hours of storage space is more than enough space for everything I watch, and the plus is that I can fast forward through commercials on my recordings. Rebekah has a valid reason for being angry with Stefan, he betrayed her in a way worse than Klaus did. So it will be interesting to see how he turns that around and earns her trust again.

MuseandTheKiller

Posted at 7:00 PM on January 16, 2013

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT CAROLINE I’M GONNA DIE IF CAROLINE DIES