Taylor Swift’s Heartbroken Texts To Harry Styles After Split Revealed

Wed, January 16, 2013 4:56pm EDT by 93 Comments
Taylor Swift Texting Harry Styles
FameFlynet, Invision/AP

Taylor Swift

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 3, 2013

Yep, I have been reading loads of messages.Everybody is agaisnt me!

grace

Posted at 9:08 AM on March 3, 2013

leave taylor alone its not her fault

Ms.styles

Posted at 11:40 PM on February 14, 2013

Taylor swift is a dick face for breaking up with Harry styles. So she is so not cool and Taylor go suck a dick!

Hayley

Posted at 6:23 AM on January 29, 2013

Once And For All Taylor’s A Slut If Your just Gonna Give Bad Opinions & Stuff Then Zip Your Mouth

Doug

Posted at 7:38 PM on January 28, 2013

Harry – what in the H#ll is WRONG with YOU???????????? You get DRUNK and LEAVE one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN – Taylor ALONE on the boat. Then she APOLOGIZES and he won’t answer her messages – (HARRY – YOUR an IDIOT!) Taylor – you can DO BETTER than this guy……………………………..

Ms.styles

Posted at 11:48 PM on February 14, 2013

Go suck a dick

Kenzie

Posted at 6:11 PM on January 28, 2013

Taylor did the right thing
She shouldnt mess w/ us ever again!!
Im already furious with her enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salina

Posted at 10:13 PM on January 24, 2013

i realy hope there done for good becouse taylor she a slut and i love harry styles so much

seanie

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 24, 2013

i love harry

gabby

Posted at 6:11 PM on January 24, 2013

no with all this crap going on nothing is possible.i think everything was a set up there done for

eaanderson96

Posted at 10:52 PM on January 23, 2013

i am sorry for all the people that like Taylor but this is my choice i just am not that fond of her and i am sorry for all those people who is like her #1 fan.. and i can say i was her #1 fan but i do not like her anymore so for all those people who are saying that if you do not like Taylor than you are not a directioner.. that has nothing to do with being a directioner at ALL being a directioner is knowing EVERYTHING bout one direction not there relationships so those people have no clue what they are talking bout….

gabby

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 24, 2013

i humbly respect your choice but admit it what harry did was wrong and though i am neither a talor fan or directioner fan i have to side with

Sabrina

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 22, 2013

Being a Directioner has nothing to do with my thoughts on their relationship. I never liked Taylor that much in the first place–dating however many guys that she is dating, and then writing a song about then, I don’t know. I just never really liked her.
I’m perfectly fine with any of the boys dating someone. I love Louis and Eleanor, Liam and Danielle, and Louis and Perrie. Not once have I ever sent their girlfriends hate, or bashed on their relationships. I don’t send hate to Taylor either, but Harry and Taylor just didn’t sit right with me. I knew Harry would find himself in the situation that he’s in right now, because anytime Taylor’s in a relationship, it always finds itself on the tabloids and you’ll see everyone talking about it. I didn’t like their relationship because the media would make Harry out to be a jerk, and sympathize Taylor. Obviously, since I am a big fan of One Direction, I would hate to see any hate towards them.
So basically I didn’t like their relationship, not because I’m a fan and I want them all to be single. But because of the effect that the relationship would have, which really irked me. I don’t think that they should be together again cause this just caused a lot of drama and heartbreak to the more… emotional fans. I hate seeing these articles bashing Harry. Taylor should just stay single, and choose whoever that she wants to get close with, wisely. Unless, you know, this is all for the benefit of her future albums, which is really shady.

Alyssa Provost

Posted at 6:46 PM on January 22, 2013

AMEN!!!!!!!!! Your absolutely right!!

Angelica

Posted at 7:31 PM on January 23, 2013

“Louis and Perrie” u dont seem like much of a directioner to me,more like a directionator. and just because tayor dates guys doesnt meen u should think any less of her. she dates guys, thinks it will work out,just like every other girl out there,but sometimes it doesnt.she writes songs about her LIFE,not only about her relationships,songs like 22,long live,they r not about relation ships. At first, i didnt think they were a match either (i do now),but its not our decision who they date,its thiers. Im not trying to pick a fight (ok fine,sorry about calling you a directionator) im just sayin what i believe.

eaanderson96

Posted at 10:44 PM on January 23, 2013

i totally agree with you on this one

eaanderson96

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 23, 2013

I can not agree with u more

gabby

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 24, 2013

well its none of our bussines any way why the media makes it lord knows why but i dont think all this is true

Asdf

Posted at 7:57 AM on January 21, 2013

Harry got drunk?!-again. And most votes are voted that they should be over. Taylor and Harry never deserves this hate. TRUE DIRECTIONERS should never make fun of Taylor nor hate her. You may be jealous, but don’t get mad and hate her. Just be happy for Harry! I see a lot of those pictures that makes fun of Tay. Like ‘Swifty no swifting’ that’s mean. Like Harry telling Tay to move out her butt just coz she looked a glance at the paparazzi. And a fake rumor that she called Niall a pig, being pregnant, saying F you DIRECTIONERS, dating 14 men when she only dated 7, it’s all fake! Also the #DirectionersDeserveCancer I know you all hate it. The REAL person who trended it was @Admittingthis <—She admitted that she started it, she didn't mean it. Her real twitter that she used to trend it was suspended. People think a Swiftie started it coz there was a '13' on her name even though she was never a Swiftie nor DIRECTIONER. Just stop the hate, and our idols are sad because of the hate. Especially most (not saying all) DIRECTIONERS. That 'Anit Haylor' page on Facebook was made by an angry DIRECTIONER who wouldn't stop. It's about 5k+ likes. Sorry if it's long, I'm so mad about this. And if I capitalized "DIRECTIONERS", it's my phone's fault.

Denise Pederson

Posted at 7:28 PM on January 20, 2013

The story is that he is in love with one of his (male)band members.

Ms.styles

Posted at 11:44 PM on February 14, 2013

No he’s not

ice skater

Posted at 5:16 PM on January 20, 2013

I love taylor swift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victoria

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 21, 2013

she is a big whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eaanderson96

Posted at 10:46 PM on January 23, 2013

i don’t know who you are but i love you.. i just hate her all she dose is right stupid songs about her ex’s like come one if u do that you do not have a freaking life!!

Ms.styles

Posted at 11:45 PM on February 14, 2013

I agree

Forever Young

Posted at 8:30 AM on January 20, 2013

:/ Great most Taylor fans are happy because she wasnt with ‘gay’ Harry anymore. Harry’s not gay at all. It doesnt mean that Harry dumped her and you just start calling him gay :/. Taylor writes songs about her brake-ups and I betcha shes gonna write one about ‘Haylor’. I don’t hate Taylor at all and I don’t think any of you should hate on Harry because of the Haylor brake-up. It’s like “Oh my god! He/She totally broke her/his heart! Hate on him/her!” I don’t think they deserve any of hate because of Haylor.