Harry Styles & Taylor Swift Will Get Back Together, Says Harry’s Friend

Wed, January 16, 2013 9:16am EDT by 37 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift Back Together
FameFlynet

Alicia May

Posted at 6:12 PM on November 20, 2013

If they get back together I’m gonna sob. Haylor makes me want to vomit. I’ve never liked Taylor and honestly, the two seem like total opposites.

penguin

Posted at 11:49 PM on November 17, 2013

forget haylor but one direction “frontman”??? people gotta stop neglecting the other 4 just as important boys

Dee

Posted at 11:55 AM on February 9, 2013

He’d be stupid to get back with her.

Alexandra

Posted at 11:16 AM on January 24, 2013

Honestly, i’ve always been of fan of Taylor’s music. And I seem to be likeing her less and less everyday. :l I love Harry Styles more than I ever did Taylor, and them together made me happy. ‘Haylor’ made me happy because two of my favorite singers together! But no one can blame either of them for the break-up, especially Harry. She want’s to date a younger man, she needs to deal with whatever comes with an 18 year old popstar, she was one once. I still think it’s kinda gros though, 18 and 23. Weird. Especially when the girl is older. Whatever. Harry forever <3

Skyler

Posted at 10:40 PM on January 21, 2013

Honestly, Harry styles is a joke, I don’t even know why Taylor dated him, but I was happy for her because she was happy, so I was fine. But how can you honestly blame Taylor for the breakup when you don’t even know what happened? So judgmental -_- Oh and please explain to me how she is a whore?

Sabrina

Posted at 1:16 PM on January 22, 2013

@Skyler, then how can you blame Harry for their breakup when no one really knows the exact details except for themselves? I was never really a big fan of Taylor, but even if I did, the two of them in a relalatonship together would be the last thing on my mind. And the really stubborn people are just calling Taylor a “whore” because of the boyfriends that she’s had in the past. I don’t think she’s a whore, but it’s just annoying seeing her with a new boyfriend. And Harry isn’t even a bad guy as the tabloids make him out to be. Sorta judgmental if you’re just bashing Harry cause you think he’s a “joke” basked on what you’ve read in the articles.

Swiftioner13

Posted at 12:51 PM on January 21, 2013

AM I THE ONLY DIRECTIONER IN THIS WORLD WHO SUPPORTS HAYLOR?

notsayinglol

Posted at 11:01 AM on January 22, 2013

OMG FINALLY I FOUND A DIRECTIONER WHO ALSO SUPPORTS HAYLOR *HIGH FIVE*

Madi

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 26, 2013

Yep just you, but I support the boys on who ever they date, but with Taylor I keep on thinking about her past relationships, and I don’t want to turn on the radio and hear a song about Harry that she wrote to get revenge. I want to see her change so I can trust and like Haylor

lex

Posted at 5:36 AM on January 21, 2013

I REALLY HATE HAYLOR!!!!!!!
HELLOR!!!!

Directioner143

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 18, 2013

So there are 3 scenarios for this couple in the future:
1)They dont’ get back together and the next thing you know a new song called “Wrong Direction” by Taylor Swift is turned into a music video
2)They do get back together,no new Taylor songs,etc.
3)Harry moves on with Cara and Taylor ends up with no one for now

notsayinglol

Posted at 11:03 AM on January 22, 2013

Umm…Taylor DOES write happy songs about people…

Paul

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 18, 2013

How do you know this true?It could be untrue like all the other stories so shut up people.

M

Posted at 2:44 PM on January 18, 2013

@Paul why do we have to shut up? We as American Citizens have our own rights. And if you think this is so stupid, why are you here?

Taylor supportor

Posted at 4:20 AM on January 17, 2013

First of all Taylor is not a whore!!!its disgusting calling her that first of all when you don’t even know her!! Lots of people say Harry’s a manhore doesnt mean its true. Just face it no one knows what’s going on in their relationship except for THEM no tabloids or fans. Let them be and if they were/are happy let them be happy.

M

Posted at 1:13 PM on January 17, 2013

Amen sister.

Haylor Hater

Posted at 11:29 PM on January 16, 2013

Taylor Swift is just a whore, it’s her who’s in the wrong NOT HARRY!!!! :)

harry lover

Posted at 7:55 AM on January 17, 2013

Harry styles is young not like taylor who is like what5years older thats just ridiculos

Swiftioner13

Posted at 12:51 PM on January 21, 2013

you cant just go around calling taylor a whore. You don’t even know her personally

Skylar

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 16, 2013

Taylor Swift writes more than love/breakup songs! Examples: Innocent, Mean, Change, Best Days, Long Live, Tied Together with a Smile, A Place in This World. Those are all songs she wrote that have nothing to do with relationships. Just saying.

M

Posted at 12:34 AM on January 17, 2013

If you listen to lyrics in her songs you see how many times she mentions ‘you and I’ in it. The only song so far that I’ve heard that ISN’T a relationship song is Innocent.

Meredith

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 16, 2013

@Abby Styles you can’t believe everything you hear or read online. It’s all rumors and speculation! Unless you witnessed Taylor doing these things, you can’t blame her for any of them. Even if you are obsessed with her ex-boyfriend. He definitely wouldn’t want you saying those things about her, even if it is over between them.

Meredith

Posted at 5:07 PM on January 16, 2013

Grow up, people. Everyone just wants them to break up because they’re absolutely convinced Harry Styles will be married to them someday, which will never happen. This is the real world. Acknowledge it.

Abby Styles

Posted at 3:55 PM on January 16, 2013

Oh Dear… I heard that Taylor called Harry a di*k because he said to her she was too emotional, she never trusted him she wanted full access to his phone! :O she didn’t like it when Harry was speaking to his fans she got jealous of how much attention Harry gets, she found H phone number in Harry’s coat pocket she made Harry choose between her or his bandmates!!!! She hated it when Harry was with his bandmates she wanted Harry just to spend time with her and not his bandmates!!!!! :O so yeah Harry is better of without her, Harry deserves so much better. I support Harry all the way. What Taylor did was not acceptable. I hope Harry agrees too.

Abby Styles

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 16, 2013

I mean “a phone number” NOT “H phone number”

Kate

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 20, 2013

I agree with you all the way Abby

Swiftioner13

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 21, 2013

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING. That is made up info

notsayinglol

Posted at 11:06 AM on January 22, 2013

that was probably the worst rumor i’ve ever heard. i mean if your gonnas lie…lie good!!

whatever

Posted at 12:46 PM on January 16, 2013

Will S. is obviously such a reliable source… NOT!

Either he talks a lot to the press (it’s far from the 1st article crediting him as the source, it started a couple of years ago),or the press makes stuff up.

But in another article about the band that Will S. fronts “white eskimo” (while sulking that Harry just had to tweet a couple of time to give them the push they need to get a reccord deal… While at the same time kind of slagging off X factor and all the acts that come from it), he said that they both last talked 1 year ago…

M

Posted at 11:33 AM on January 16, 2013

Please. We all know Taylor was just trying ( and failing) to write a new hit song. And, we all know all she writes about are breakups. So she needed another dramatic breakup to write about. And I’m not hating on Taylor, I just personally think she’s not that talented at singing. So yeah, I think ‘Haylor’ should be over.

notsayinglol

Posted at 11:08 AM on January 22, 2013

she writes her feelings into the songs, and does NOONE listen to her happy songs?! the happy love songs, the songs not even ABOUT love!!!!

Nina

Posted at 11:22 AM on January 16, 2013

Oh no!! I don’t want them to get back together. Taylor was just wasting her time with Harry! And if Harry really wants Cara, than he should stop using other girls to get over one another!

Paul

Posted at 10:39 AM on January 16, 2013

those stupid rumors.we don’t want to hear them.haylor is over.end of story.

Bobbie

Posted at 11:07 AM on January 18, 2013

I Kind Of Agree But I Am Only Saying As A New 1D Fan Who Will Never Get 2 C Them

Alexandra

Posted at 10:34 AM on January 16, 2013

I think that they shouldn’t get back together. Harry got over her and moved on with other people.

dude

Posted at 10:28 AM on January 16, 2013

How meny conflicting story’s about Taylor can you release per Hour. STOP ALL YOUR BULLS#+T ABOUT TAYLOR!

abe

Posted at 10:01 AM on January 16, 2013

maybe he has braindamage & she feels sorry for him?
I think this is a good guess.