Sandy Hook Hero Who Protected Kids Attacked By Massacre Disbelievers

Wed, January 16, 2013 8:25am EST by 13 Comments
Gene Rosen Sandy Hook Conspiracy
Courtesy of YouTube

Gene Rosen took in a group of terrified children into his home on Dec. 14 after they fled their classrooms at Sandy Hook Elementary to escape the deadly gunfire. But conspiracy theorists have been targeting the Newtown resident, claiming he is a pedophile and a fraud.

Gene Rosen was hailed a hero on Dec. 14 for taking in a group of terrified children who fled their classrooms at Sandy Hook Elementary School after shooter Adam Lanza unleashed a rain of bullets in the school. Now, the retired psychologist is the target of Internet “trurthers” and conspiracy theorists who believe he — and the entire school shooting — is a fraud.

A growing online community is rallying together to protest the horrific shooting in Newtown, Conn. and believe it is a conspiracy by the government. Gene, 69, is being branded a “pedophile” and “satanic” by the conspiracy theorists, who believe he is either an actor hired by the government, or a predator targeting children.

Gene Rosen Opens Up About Sandy Hook Shooting

Gene hadn’t been a stranger to the media after the horrific shooting attacks on the school. He opened up to Salon.com on Jan. 15 that he felt it was important to tell the story of how brave the children were on Dec. 14, especially as of their 20 of their terrified classmates and 6 adults were killed that day.

But sadly, his decision to come forward completely backfired.

“I don’t know what to do,” Gene told Salon. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘how much am I being paid?’”

“The quantity of the material is overwhelming,” Gene added.

So sad! What do you think of Gene being attacked HollywoodLifers?

– Christina Stiehl

More Sandy Hook Elementary School news:

1. Sandy Hook Choir Sings ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow’ In Tribute Video
  2. Sandy Hook Copycat Not Charged For Threatening To Shoot Kindergartners
  3. Adam Lanza Targeted Teacher Lauren Rousseau In Sandy Hook Massacre?

Terrific Homepage To Browse Headphones

Posted at 8:03 PM on August 15, 2013

Wonderful items from you, man. I have take note your stuff previous
to and you’re simply extremely great. I really like what you’ve bought here, really like
what you are stating and the way in which by which you say it.
You’re making it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it smart. I can’t wait to read far more from you.
That is actually a wonderful web site.

tiger

Posted at 6:11 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing.

Mappy

Posted at 7:05 AM on March 7, 2013

WANTED: Actor w/ 2 yrs experience minimum in the Screen Actors Guild, to play a Mentally Challenged pedophile that finds out about a murder and instead of calling the police, & shoos off the other adult on scene and proceeds to play sock puppets for a half hour until he realizes he is a f*cking moron.
Happens EVERY day. Face it America, your Government has plans for you sheep and they are all listed & TIGHTLY under guard in Elbert County Georgia. Ya think maybe if someone threatens to kill 6.5 Billion people the Government might want to look into it? No. They guard it & LOVE IT. Meanwhile your 3 yr old niece is being fondled at the Airport. Can you see now why they mock us? Ex: FOX NEWS “Because you DESERVE the Truth” & 2011 Xmas Card showing viewers as Sheep. That is called Mockery my friends. Wake up sleepy head………

m

Posted at 5:42 PM on January 21, 2013

YouTube has people claiming to be cops saying things don’t fit and 108morris108 is running videos telling why he knows SH did not happen and saying horrible things about the people involved. There is also a video on YouTube with a man called Robbie Parker laughing the day
after his child was killed and then quieting himself for the camera.

That and the fact that Americans don’t trust their govt anymore, add up.

I have no doubt this man and others are heroes and I’m just trying to explain WHY some have their doubts.

tiki

Posted at 3:35 PM on January 19, 2013

no good deed goes unpunished. people wonder why no one wants to offer help anymore.

barb

Posted at 5:18 PM on January 17, 2013

Anyone with an ounce of brain in the skulls will know there is not a conspiracy. However, I think Mr. Rosen is full of crap. I’ve watch his interviews right after the shootings, as there was not a camera he didn’t avoid. He gave different stories and I even wonder if any kids did really did show up on his lawn as he says. He is no hero… I think this guy is a nut case and the police should look into his claims. I think he just wants attention.

Jorge Shackelford Sr.

Posted at 8:25 PM on January 16, 2013

guy was lying and no kids, living by a school with all those toys, plus so many holes in his time line. One of many bad actors and unanswered questions about what really transpired that morning. No pics of the shooter, shell casings, holes in the walls from stray shots, no body bags, parents laughing in the parking lot while waiting for news of their child. Early arrests of two additional shooters that now never existed. Too many holes in this set up,and so convienent to focus 100 percent on gun control to divert attention away from all the unanswered questions

barb

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 17, 2013

Mr. Rosen is probably making this all up. I watched several of his interviews and his details were all different. I even wonder if kids did show up on his lawn, that doesn’t even make sense. I think the only “truther” is the liar Gene Rosen. Watch his interviews and see for yourself, the guy is a nut job.

Sally Turnip

Posted at 11:27 PM on March 19, 2013

Why would a bus driver drive PAST THE LOCAL FIREHOUSE AND THE POLICE STATION to drop these kids off on a strangers lawn?

scythe

Posted at 3:28 PM on January 16, 2013

The question and comment here i that it is not weather it happend we completly belive these poor kidz died for no reason i also belive its wrong for the people harrasing the man there is no need for that but the hoax claim is completly valid they are lying there was a second person detaind, the rifle they claim adam used was not recovered from the school but was taken from inside his car after the shooting happend and why were there facebook memorial pages and donatio Pages set up and activated 24hours before the attack took place? There is no insen,ativity aimd at the children i belive they were shot they are gone…but the motive, reasons, timing, and many more force fed lies are there u people just dont want to see them

Sarah

Posted at 12:48 PM on January 16, 2013

This is a question for those conspiracy theorists: If this shooting never happened, then where are the children who died? Do you not have any respect or any common decency?
My heart goes out to the family and community of these sweet angels who were taken so horrifically.

chrish@hometowncourier.com

Posted at 9:11 AM on February 7, 2013

EXACTLY Sarah! These “tin hatters” that are spreading this nonsense are the first ones I would want to make SURE had a mental health exam before any of them own a firearm!

S.V.K.

Posted at 10:46 AM on January 16, 2013

Who are these people? Are they out of there Bloody minds, This is a good man to help these children who where scared, and he took control. I watched Anderson speak to others who have come under attack from crazy nut jobs that this is a hoax by the government to get all the guns away from Americans to control the us. A staged plot. When I heard this news I was shocked to think people are out there with this mind set. And I bet they have rooms full of guns and these are the people I would worry about.