Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Slammed By Break Up Report

Wed, January 16, 2013 2:21pm EDT by 171 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Break Up
SplashNews

laura

Posted at 6:30 AM on January 18, 2013

haha you people believe all crap you want to so what that he has a ring on his finger means F ALL, what is wrong with you people get a life and let them do what they want to do! None of you know nothing, you just believing what you want to about these two.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 6:10 AM on January 18, 2013

Photo 6 Zoom in Ring on left hand no doubt about it no wonder he looks so happy they have escaped all media attention now he’s in the outback where can’t be contacted what a good move on his part hope Kristen copes Ok wonder if she will be in NYC trying to escape being noticed,that explains article about moving to NYC previously reported if all it what it seems!!! now will all rumours stop .

Aussie lady

Posted at 5:47 AM on January 18, 2013

@DebJ580 I HAVE SEEN THE GOLD BAND ON HIS MIDDLE FINGER OF HIS RIGHT HAND IN PHOTOS 1, 3, 4 & 5 THAN IN PHOTO 6 THERE IS A GOLD BAND ON HIS WEDDING FINGER OF HIS LEFT HAND AND IT IS VERY SHINY. I ZOOMED IN ON IT AND IT IS THERE PLAIN AS DAY AND VERY SHINY. IS THIS WHY HE IS SO HAPPY. IT IS LOVELY TO SEE HIM SMILE AND LOOK SO HAPPY. SO THE BREAK UP RUMOURS ARE FALSE. I DON’T THINK THAT ROB WOULD WEAR A RING ON HIS WEDDING FINGER FOR A JOKE. ROB ISN’T THAT SORT OF PERSON TO DO THAT. SO DID ROB AND KRISTEN GET MARRIED NYE? SO WHILE HE IS AWAY FROM KRISTEN WILL HE WEAR THE RING TO KEEP KRISTEN CLOSE TO HIS HEART EXCEPT WHEN HE IS FILMING?. I HOPE SO. SO PEOPLE TAKE A LOOK AT THE PHOTOS AND SEE.

aira

Posted at 4:51 AM on January 18, 2013

rob and kris are break up its confirm?

Catherine

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 17, 2013

PETITION for PAPARAZZI reform – Sign it and set Robert and Kristen FREE (or at least try) – ha!! :) Also, Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in DETAIL – includes some PR RELIEF!! If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post.

DebJ580

Posted at 3:53 PM on January 17, 2013

Did anyone else happen to notice that in addition to a wonderful smile on Rob’s face that we hardly see in these types of photos.. he is wearing a gold band on his left ring finer. :)

DebJ580

Posted at 3:54 PM on January 17, 2013

Left finger… I meant … sorry!

aira

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 17, 2013

thats not true there are break up

Aussie lady

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 18, 2013

@DebJ580 I have also seen the ring on Rob’s wedding finger on his left Hand. If you also go to Robsten dreams and check out the photos there click on new pictures + video of Rob arriving at Melbourne Airport there are 12 pictures, very first picture you can see it clearly Rob has his guitar case in front of him. picture 3 of 12, 5 of 12 there is a ring on Robs middle finger of his right hand. Pictures 6, 7, 8 & 9 of 12 you can see the ring on his wedding finger of his left hand. I zoomed in on all the pictures just to make sure I was seeing right and yes I was because when you zoom in you can see it as plain as day. Photo 6 of the picture on this site Rob has the gold band on his left hand, I zoomed in on it and it can be seen as plain as day. Someone else on here has said it is fresh air, but fresh air does not shine like a gold ring does.

Catherine

Posted at 9:34 PM on January 17, 2013

No, I did not notice that and I can’t see it… but I’m lookin, ha! I wouldn’t be surprised. ;)

Aussie lady

Posted at 11:21 PM on January 18, 2013

Catherine, go to Robsten dreams and you can see it there. Click on New pictures + video of Rob arriving at Melbourne airport and pictures 6,7,8 & 9 all show him with a gold ring on his wedding finger of his left hand. I thought I was seeing things to but when I zoomed in as far as I could zoom it was there as plain as day. Also pictures 5 & 6 of 12 show he also has a ring on his middle finger of his right hand. The very first photo you see is Rob holding his guitar case in front of him and you can see the ring on his left hand as well. The last 2 photos are of Rob in Adelaide with some fans. The pictures of Rob taken at Melbourne Airport were taken by a fan who was there. Enjoy.

meg

Posted at 1:23 PM on January 17, 2013

I would think that if they broke up, their rep’s who represent them would confirm or deny if asked.

carrie

Posted at 10:52 AM on January 17, 2013

lol, they weren’t at that restaurant on NYE, so this “source” talking about their PDA is fos. Boy looks thrilled to be thousands of miles away from the anchor around his neck that is Kristen/Robsten

Samuelle 40

Posted at 4:35 AM on January 17, 2013

Rob is smiling with relief to get away from crazy reporting in US and starting work (if he hasn’t forgotten what that is) I’m sure all is well between him and Kristen and have scheduled in time for one another over next couple of months .No word from either of them regards anything just as always which usually means they are just fine.Kristen drove him to the airport in LA ,why would she have done that if apart ,lets hope tabloids leave them both alone so they can get a life whether in Paris London LA or NYC who knows without meddling outsiders.

Liza

Posted at 9:21 AM on January 17, 2013

@ samuelle 40, wheres the pic of ks divina rob to the airport or is a gossip that you read?

path of the heart

Posted at 4:31 AM on January 17, 2013

“He loves her”…..hahahaha…which misconception!!!

Oh Rob...

Posted at 3:18 AM on January 17, 2013

wow….i just saw those pics of rob at the airport…he is looking so happy….smiling…always keep smiling Rob….

Hhhhh

Posted at 3:13 AM on January 17, 2013

Gossip cop

Nobody Special ( Formerly Kristens Evil Twin)

Posted at 2:32 AM on January 17, 2013

Hmm, how am I a psycho, for stating an opinion ??

margaux_p

Posted at 2:29 AM on January 17, 2013

if it is true..its a very sad story,but if it will make them feel good and will serve them a less worry lives,why not..just go on with their separate ways.God bless them both..

Nobody Special ( Formerly Kristens Evil Twin)

Posted at 2:33 AM on January 17, 2013

@ margaux_p : I agree. Where’s the pic of him smiling in an airport ?? Him, actually SMILING, IN AN AIRPORT !!?!?!

Anonymous

Posted at 2:43 AM on January 17, 2013

The Daily Mail has pics of him at the airport. But they also retracted a little from their original story yesterday regarding the ‘split’. Rob is probably just laughing it all off, esp since he just dumped Kristen yesterday and by today, they both decided to move to Paris.

What will be will be

Posted at 2:14 AM on January 17, 2013

He looks so happy! Haven’t seen him smiling in an airport in a long time. Maybe it’s because he’s finally free from the drama mamma!
In any case, I’m just happy he seems to be happy….whatever his relationship status is. Glad he’s filming in the outback. Less papz to contend with!
Keep cool handsome man!

setha2z

Posted at 2:02 AM on January 17, 2013

I’d like to see them resolve their issues and settle into being consistently happy, whether together or apart. They hardly ever look happy anymore. Something does seem wrong. As to the reporting, it is frequently contradictory and you can’t believe anything you read. What a mess. Someone must be making money from the discord.

Nobody Special ( Formerly Kristens Evil Twin)

Posted at 2:36 AM on January 17, 2013

@ setha2z:
I completly agree. Makes me mad,that gossip rags make money from false reporting :(

Lol

Posted at 1:08 AM on January 17, 2013

Rob Pattinson himself stated that people shouldn’t believe what they read in tabloids.
He also said this, ”The tabloid industry does terrible, terrible things for the world. It makes people stupid.”

Oh lord

Posted at 12:49 AM on January 17, 2013

when will people finally understand that tabloids make up 90% of the stories they write? these “journalists” know nothing about rob & kristen.

Kate

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 17, 2013

I see a lots of delusional rob fans are here! scary

TARKAN

Posted at 12:15 AM on January 17, 2013

Leave Robert and Kristen Alone…

TZ

Posted at 12:10 AM on January 17, 2013

robsten forever ♥

paige

Posted at 11:27 PM on January 16, 2013

The Sun reported this what a joke. When have they ever been right. I’ m waiting for People to confirm. The Sun is a trashy tabloid.

guest

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 16, 2013

Please stop with the fabricating fictional reporting. As many lies and spins you have put on articles your reporters get information from sources it is a wonder anyone believes anything here. Don’t give us excuses of fabricating a story by saying the information came from a source or exclusive friend when you know it was just a lie made up in the news room at HWL so you could start up gossip to get more false information from your posters. You plant half truth or total lie seeds in these articles and it amazes me how stupid some of the people here are to believe what you write. The haters start posting comments and you take those lies and use them as sources to print other fabricated articles. If you can not give us the name of the source (actual person not another gossip rag) then stop saying a source or a friend of theirs gave you the lies you are printing for the fools who believe this. If they broke up then fine. If they are still together than that is fine too but I think they need people like you Bonnie to give them their privacy and stop fabricting storys to start trouble for them.

(formerly Kristens Evil Twin) Nobody Special ( IN SHOCK...)

Posted at 11:22 PM on January 16, 2013

Hope all is well with Rob n Kristen, but I am saddened IF they break up :(
I am hoping this is not true :(

Liza

Posted at 10:45 PM on January 16, 2013

Guys, do you saw the pics of Rob @ Melbourne airport? He looks so happy and relaxed despite the paps in front of him?? Its a joy to see him like this, maybe he feels free without the baggage!!

Cindy

Posted at 12:41 AM on January 17, 2013

He is still with Kristen……wait and see if she doesn’t land in Australia before too long!!!!

Nobody Special ( Formerly Kristens Evil Twin)

Posted at 2:47 AM on January 17, 2013

@ Liza: just saw it with my own two eye.
Ron, SMILING in an AIRPORT !??!? H
He NEVER smiles in an airport ! Never. Wow….. I’m happy he’s happy :)
Cannot wait to see how this mess will unfold but truly, I wish them both the best and wish they would be friends/lovers/whatever makes them happy :)

Nobody Special ( Formerly Kristens Evil Twin)

Posted at 2:51 AM on January 17, 2013

I meant RoB, not RoN… my bad.and I Do have two eyeS, not one :)
I just looked at the article views, and wondered, not for the first time, just what if Robert and Kristen were one of those 25,600+ views ??
Makes ya wonder…
And no,I am def. NOT psycho….