Khloe Kardashian Paying $500,000 To Hire Surrogate For Baby — Report

Wed, January 16, 2013 11:21am EDT by 32 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Baby Surrogate
Splash News, Courtesy of Instagram

Alice

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 12, 2013

I would love love to give miss Kardashian a child not the fact that she’s a Kardashian just the fact that she’s a woman of God searching to have a child she desires to have a child and whether she has a child whether she chooses step in and take care of a child she is still mother by human nature whether she’s there for her sisters and help raising children she still a mother by human nature and she desires to have a child and I would love to give her child as long as there were lawyers involved and I was not scanned I would love to give them a child and as long as I’m As long as they were there throughout the whole pregnancy and no one was the bother me and I was at a place where no one would even know that I’m carrying your child it would not bother me as long as there’s what is involved in this is done the right way I respect them and I would love to give them a child I don’t want to be known as giving miss Kardashian the baby I just want to privately be known by her family as you know Alice of the person to give her child no one else no ones business

Col(Retired) rk pande

Posted at 3:38 AM on June 23, 2013

My maid a 21 year old very preety woman with a 3 years old child wants to surrogate. She is very healthy and her child is very smart. we live in India. She is poor . This surrogacy will go a long way in improving her condition.

bobby soni

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 3, 2013

my name is bobby. want a baby plz call me 9354768669.

alexis

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 15, 2013

My name is Alexis i am 22 and have a 3 year old boy. I would love to help you make your dream come true. Email me any time any day. Thanks, an may your dream come true.

bobby soni

Posted at 10:44 AM on June 3, 2013

hi.. i m good boy… fall in love….wanted….

Brittney

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 14, 2013

I have three kids… I don’t want another baby but I love to be pregnant and am willing to help out… I didn’t have no problems at all with any of there births… I live in Cali about an hr away from L.A … really I would love to help and I could use the help.

Laura

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 25, 2013

I’m looking for a surrogate..email me

Melissa

Posted at 12:20 PM on May 7, 2013

After a hard devorce and raising my to sons on my own I’m looking into becoming a serrogate. I don’t belive becoming a mother of a tgird is in my future and would like the opportunity to give a couple the experience of becoming parents. Where do I sign up? :)

Betty

Posted at 9:04 PM on January 24, 2013

Do not pay for baby just eat bladderwrack ( Fucus vesiculosus ) ,you will get pregnant soon.

M_Lopez

Posted at 5:24 PM on January 24, 2013

Well i think she needs a baby of her own. if there is any way she could she needs to get knead so she could have kids.. i know my mom she has knead alot of girls that the doctor said to them that they cant have babys so my mom knead them n its a process of it few months later they came back to thank my mom with the news that they were “Pregnant” i think she should find some one to do that to her.

mohammed Ismael

Posted at 5:20 AM on January 23, 2013

It not just so easy been on her shoes but I just believe she will have her own kinds. she should just pray and HE in heaven would listen to her cry.

Kim is a pig

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 22, 2013

Khloe has to have aurrogate…he/she was born a hermaphrodite…..the baby would have Khloe’s dick banging it in the face once it came out of Khloe’s vagina.

rebecca

Posted at 8:41 PM on January 19, 2013

how do you apply”

mgc94520

Posted at 3:43 AM on January 18, 2013

Let Octomom carry the baby..She might end up with eight kids.

Mae Leroy

Posted at 1:12 AM on January 17, 2013

Khloe is my favorit Kardashian she is more down too earth than all the other Kardashians.i hope she gets her baby.

Lexi

Posted at 12:39 AM on January 17, 2013

Putting your personal and irresponsible lives on national tv make you very fair game for honest comments and criticism even if you do not like the comments. The Kardashian women should keep their personal sexual lives private.

nel

Posted at 6:24 PM on January 16, 2013

please if you dont like dis girls stop visiting there site. Jealous fools

Ginger

Posted at 12:42 AM on January 17, 2013

Seriously so not jealous of these untalented women that act so insanely irresponsible.

Kathy Ly

Posted at 6:02 PM on January 16, 2013

,kloe please don’t go to that extreme if ovulation is the only inky issue! I was 40 and not ovulating regularly and low progesterone and was able to have two healthy full term boys! Check out Dr Gary Berger in North Carolina. Best in the country! Good luck!

Robocp

Posted at 5:43 PM on January 16, 2013

More b.s. from this lying family. All of a sudden Kim had fertility issues. When did she make this discovery — during her recent 72-day marriage or her previously failed union when she was cheating on her ex??!! This aging fame whore will do/say anything to keep relevant in her make-believe world even at the expense of her sister’s happiness. When will her goose-stepping siblings finally let go of their inner rage and tell the truth about KK. Rob found his testicles and called her a whore, on-air no less! Maybe this b.s. by Kim will be the straw that breaks the back of that camel, Khloe.

stormyboo

Posted at 4:22 PM on January 16, 2013

I don’t know why they have waited to get a surrogate, its the best solution for them. KK has always been the one in the family that needs the most attention, and she doesn’t care about Khloe and Lamar trying to conceive, she cares about KIM!!!! and you know what KIM’S EGGS ARE GETTING OLD, SHE NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING.

Team Kris

Posted at 3:57 PM on January 16, 2013

Kim’s fertility problem was that she was on the pill.

Christine

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 16, 2013

I will do it!! I have 2 healthy lil girl of my own :)

leanne

Posted at 1:11 PM on January 16, 2013

you will be a mam one day dont worry khloe odam

KIm

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 16, 2013

I’m here…i will be that woman

omotola

Posted at 12:49 PM on January 16, 2013

Khloe, I understand your pains and your eargerness to have you own baby too, but atimes lifes comes as a test to all us, and the most important thing we need at those times is God. He’s our best companion and the only one who knows and feels our pain. Please put your trust in God, God is never too late, he’s gonna do it at the right time. Please just stay strong and put God in charge of your situation. The Lord is your strenght.

mboomer

Posted at 12:02 PM on January 16, 2013

It is all about creating a buzz for the new show coming up soon!!! we have had the sex tape, the road rage, the flour bomb, the wedding, thedivorce, the fights, the pregnancies etc etc IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY WITH THE KARTRASHIANS and they have to create a buzz so that they don’t dissipate like Paris Hilton. The more buzz the better so naive people get curious. I have not watch the show since the idiotic wedding and even then was watching only while waiting for another show with real talented actors. THe trasians are talentless, immoral, greedy, uneducated and a very poor role model for young naive girls outhere and shame on the networks for promoting this garbage. MB

abe

Posted at 11:28 AM on January 16, 2013

I wonder: NAIVE AMERICANS(so almost everybody) REALLY BELIEVE THESE STORIES?
on the other hand: WHO IS CHECKING THESE TALK’S?

shantel

Posted at 2:54 AM on January 20, 2013

I would be glad to carry your child Khole i just had a baby girl 2months ago she is a very healthy baby she weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 19 1\2 in she had tons of hair her eyes are green and she is so beautiful … m name is shantel message me if u want to know more about me :)

Ashley