‘American Idol': This May Be The Best Season Ever

Wed, January 16, 2013 3:47pm EST by 12 Comments
American Idol 2013
Getty

rick jason

Posted at 12:10 PM on January 19, 2013

What a complete waste of time this show has become. Nicki Menaj is nothing more than a dime-a-dozen,no-talent rap singer with the fashion sense of a rotting carp. She could leave tomorrow and never be missed! With that said though, American Idol has seen it’s heyday and it’s time to retire it to the reality show graveyard.

Nick

Posted at 8:26 PM on January 17, 2013

Hate Nicki Menaj! I used to enjoy American Idol but she
makes it hard to watch.. Send her home!!

freida boyd

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 17, 2013

I hate her too, as long as she (nicki Menaji) is on Americzn Idol I will be tuned out, bring Paula back now!!!

JOHN

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 17, 2013

Ohhh man, just like this Country, all going down hill.

Gale

Posted at 2:41 PM on January 17, 2013

Nicki Minaj needs to go home !! She is a very arrogant and self-centered person and not very likable !!

pj

Posted at 6:58 AM on January 17, 2013

Nicki Minaj, the dumbing down of American. American Idol, you lost me this year.

jen

Posted at 11:09 PM on January 16, 2013

i hate nicki menaj as well. she’s annoying and has no real talent. I didn’t watch the season premiere, but I will give it a chance, I just don’t know if its the right mix of judges. Russ I’m looking forward to your input when the show gets going to see who you think stays and goes home.

Evelyn

Posted at 7:45 PM on January 16, 2013

I can’t wait to see what Nicki will be like as a judge. I don’t hate her as much as you do, but I’m really looking forward to seeing what kind of crazy stuff she ends up doing! Sadly, I’ll be working my shift at DISH during the premiere, so I won’t get to watch it live with everyone else. My DISH Hopper is all set up to record it for me, though. It’s nice not having to worry about setting any DVR timers for any of my favorite primetime shows anymore. Every night, the PrimeTime Anytime feature records everything on all four major networks during the primetime hours automatically. It makes my life much easier!

#teamminaj NZ (@CakeWannaMiNAJ)

Posted at 7:09 PM on January 16, 2013

stfu, I LOVE NICKI MINAJ.

flychick86

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 16, 2013

Wow. Nice.

Margie

Posted at 3:08 PM on January 17, 2013

You have lost your scrupples! Nice choice in Keith Urban, and Mariah Carey, and of coarse Randy Jackson. But I believe you wil lose about half of your viewers this year with Nicki Minaj.

LVR OF ALL MUSIC

Posted at 5:23 PM on March 7, 2013

RE: NIKKI MANAJ… THEY LOWERED THE BAR TO THE GUTTER ! MY FAMILY & FRIENDS HATE THIS SEASON. SHE HAS CREATED AN ADVERSARIAL TONE. SHE TURNS HER BACK & USES OBNOXIOUS IMMATURE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS WHEN MARIAH SPEAKS. IN HER AWFUL NASALLY VOICE, SHE SAYS VERY INAPPROPRIATE & STUPID COMMENTS. IT HAS ANNOYED EVERYONE I HAVE TALKED TOO. WE WON’T WATCH IT AS LONG AS SHE ON. SOOOO SAD.