Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Romantic After Party Details Revealed

Tue, January 15, 2013 1:34pm EST by 61 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Golden Globes
Invision/AP

So many lies

Posted at 6:35 PM on February 7, 2013

I think this is complete and utter BS. No one saw her there, there were no tweets, no pics, no nothing. Marc Malkin tweeted from his home that someone said she was there. That’s fake, totally made up. How long can you go on just making up lies about people? You have zero credibilty. Only fools and pathetic sheep buy this crap.

mary

Posted at 10:46 AM on January 17, 2013

Okay, does Hollywoods Life writers know what the other writers are writing about on a day to day basis. You make my head spin…their moving to Pris, their breaking up, their together at the afterpaty, their buying sex toys together. What is going on, wht’s the real story and what will you all write next.

ana

Posted at 10:35 PM on January 16, 2013

who is the loser . what ever you want to say no body believe that .just wish the best good lock to rob and kristen focus guys we love u

Catherine

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 16, 2013

Twilight addictions development and progressions FINALLY explained in DETAIL. If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post. :)

Laci

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 16, 2013

You don’t have to get your underwear in a knot! I was just commenting about the facts that none of the tabloids can get their stories together. I just can’t figure out where they’re getting the facts from. They are all different stories. And what makes you think I have a twilight obsession I was just making a comment in general about the fact that the tabloids can’t get their own stories about anyone straight. That’s what I was talking about. And besides why are you reading the posts on the story about these people if you think I’m twilight obsessed person. And I never mentioned anything about twilight. Did I?

Laci

Posted at 5:57 PM on January 16, 2013

I’m SO sorry!!!!! I now know what your trying to get through my very thick skull! I feel SO stupid now! Please forgive me. I will go to your website.

Laci

Posted at 10:33 AM on January 16, 2013

I just wish one of the tabloids would really tell the truth about what’s going on with their relationship! They’re either together or not. Or meeting up at the Golden Globes after party. If they are together why can”t anyone get a picture of them together. Especially at the after party for the Golden Globes! There are more cameras there then anywhere. They are taking pictures of everyone! And if they are together what’s the deal with showing up together. I’m so tired of the lies about them being together or not. Someone just tell the truth!

Matt

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 7, 2013

I know, it’s totally unbelievable that Rob was standing around outside and no one got a pic, and no one tweeted about it. Just simply not believable. And then she’s supposed to arrive and they’re seen together? Where are the pics? Where were the tweets? Funny how nobody’s phone or camera works when these two are mysteriously in the same place at the same time. Only lies several weeks later–just stop this crap, he dumped her before he went to Australia, otherwise she would be there. She’s doing nothing in LA, she has no reason to stay there.

No 26 year old man with a real girlfriend would voluntarily go without sex for 2 months. It’s not like he’s in the military and can’t import her whenever he wants. And it’s not like she has a job, she’s not doing anything but partying with her friend Suzy. Why not tell the truth for a change, you might sleep better at night.

delaney

Posted at 8:03 AM on January 16, 2013

the latest news is pattison dumped her she is moving to new york and he is on way to australia so that shoukd maje everybody happy

navidadsonia

Posted at 8:00 AM on January 16, 2013

robsten are soo in love!! leave them alone loosers!!!

ff

Posted at 7:43 AM on January 16, 2013

he is a drunk and she is disgusting…they are no real couple, sooo fake

pathetic

Posted at 1:38 AM on January 16, 2013

these two are pathetic loosers , specially Pattinson , no spine at at all and no self respect . taking her cheating arse back . Absolutely pathetic !