Harry Styles Tweets ‘Most Amazing Day’ After Taylor Swift Split

Tue, January 15, 2013 4:22pm EDT by 14 Comments
Harry Styles and Taylor Swift Split
Invision/AP

Swiftie

Posted at 1:53 PM on January 24, 2013

Look
I’m not a directionar (and never EVER EVER will be) but plz just becaus ether as celebs (or any celebs) doesn’t mean they can only date other celebs
At the end of the day everyone is equal and everyone is human so famous or not everyone has a chance to marry/date celebs,princes/princesses,queens/kings etc.
who knows maybe in a few years one of the directionars will be one if the direction boys wife
(But here’s a really good tip if u want any boy from the one direction boys to date u u better not scream and cry and faint all over him (poor dude))
So that’s it
That’s all I have to say
Everyone has a chance of dating anyone!
……….except if they don’t exist lol………
Swiftie forever 🌺

Louise

Posted at 7:06 PM on January 23, 2013

Everyone’s ‘hate’ on Taylor Swift is actually quite funny. Harry and Taylor did not have the same interests that’s why Harry thought it would be better to break up and Taylor Swift was heart broken. Everyone saying that they hate her is just because you people are obsessed with him, you are like 13-14? and he is 19 and he doesn’t even know you existed. So stop hating on Taylor because she was able to do something that you girls will never ever be able to do.

Trina

Posted at 2:37 AM on January 23, 2013

I love you harry!Please marry me.Taylor doesn’t deserve you

Swiftioner13

Posted at 5:46 PM on January 24, 2013

no offense but you have a low chance of marrying him……but never give up (i guess)

Laylah Ray

Posted at 11:57 PM on January 26, 2013

HE’D RATHER FART ON UR FACE THAN MARRY YOU

wefrghjkl

Posted at 5:55 AM on February 12, 2013

you’re totally obsessed -.-

Swiftie

Posted at 10:50 PM on January 21, 2013

Look, I respect all you directioner’s opinions, but you’re never ever going to date/marry Harry Styles. Like Ever.

savannah

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 22, 2013

hay i know the chances aren’t in our favor, but we can dream:) Zayn even said: “Maybe I’ll marry you, who knows?”

hazel

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 21, 2013

LIKE ONE DIRECTION ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGGEST FAN I LOVE U BOYS!!!!!!

MRS STYLES

Posted at 9:54 AM on January 19, 2013

don’t worry bout her Harry, she’s not even pretty.there’s plenty of fish in the sea.If she trusted u,she wouldn’t have been worrying bout where u went dat night.u just wanted space (from her).u just wanted a few drinks that’s all.you should live while your young.she’s just a control freak.oh,by the way,I live in Ireland nd I’m going to see 1D in O2 in Dublin can’t wait

MRS STYLES

Posted at 9:46 AM on January 19, 2013

I dont like haylor.I think she didn’t treat him right.I love u Harry

Jessy1DWizic

Posted at 1:43 AM on January 19, 2013

Oh I was there too and it really opens your eyes you guys should check out out :)

slimchick

Posted at 9:28 PM on January 15, 2013

if i was harry it rlly would have been the best day of my life cuz i am free from that relatioship and hating zone soooo enjoy ur happiness harry

savannah

Posted at 7:45 PM on January 22, 2013

OH come on! ‘slimchick’ he was helping poor children in Africa! what makes a day amazing: a breakup, or helping the world?