Rihanna Posts Topless Pic — Tempting Chris Brown?

Sun, January 13, 2013 1:56pm EDT by 197 Comments
Rihanna Topless Pic
Courtesy Of INVISION/AP, Instagram

hard

Posted at 5:13 PM on January 14, 2013

yeah and meme is such a long name , same as hard??….lol

Kiki

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 14, 2013

LOL what a way how mysteriously all these new Rihanna groupies are now swarming us on this blog SANDRA DUNCAN GET A LIFE as we all know that all these other fake new ids are actually you

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:24 PM on January 14, 2013

@KIKI
If you seriously believe that then you are truly #KAELUSIONAL trust me one of me is enough for all the RIH haters on HL. That NAVY is huge so you better be careful when you are wearing that #BASIC KILL cap. lol

Kiki

Posted at 8:17 PM on January 14, 2013

@ Duncan
WHATEVER as you know i know them other random Rihanna Groupies that have suddenly appeared on this blog are infact you.
Duncan you been put in your place plenty of times on these blogs so hush your mouth
Girl i am to grown to wanna be sporting one of thoughs kill caps, (rolled eyes) you though have prob got one that says Riri Navy on it

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:45 AM on January 15, 2013

@KIKI
You with you kindergarten writing skills and the rest of the #KAEBIRDS CAN NOT I repeat CAN NOT put anyone in their place on HL #KAELUSIONAL MUCH!!! LMAO. I could be 105 years old I would def rock a RIHANNA NAVY cap, T;shirt etc. you know why because i am such a F****** NAVY. NAVY R DIE until I DIE believe that!!!!

meme

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 14, 2013

Atleast my BOYFRIEND comes and see me more than just weekends and holidays….lol.

hard

Posted at 5:16 PM on January 14, 2013

Again sorry girl but I actually live with mine under one roof , for many years by now, and yes it means weekdays as well in the weekends…lol

meme

Posted at 4:48 PM on January 14, 2013

@Temp: you noticed their I.d. is just short fan?,ugly I mean hottie,greg, hard…I think it’s all one person (sandra duncan)…why would all these names be so short like they’re makeup in a quickness…@hard: I was hush hush because my BOYFRIEND just walked in….*sigh* lol. Kae haters should try getting one…

hard

Posted at 5:04 PM on January 14, 2013

sorry girl I`ve got one….february the first it wil be our 11th years together, and no I`m not a granny, just someone that found love at a young age and never left…lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 14, 2013

@MEME
KT also needs one maybe you could share yours since she dont mind being the #JUMP OFF..lmao

hard

Posted at 4:00 PM on January 14, 2013

Sorry girl , its team tran that said it …lol… read leila simon her comment.. at least she has the balls to come out for it, we know the truth is hard….. and ya girl meme seems to be a bit hushed up

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 14, 2013

Meme girl you don’t have to go back and forth with her. The comments alone tell me she typing while in 5th period. Yall are truly runnin gout of good names to call KAE. Why don’t yall go focus on what yall are gonna wear to the Grammy afterparty that RIRI is having…….ooops my bad, like yall really gonna get invited!!!!!-LOL

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 3:29 PM on January 14, 2013

She didn’t screw her way to the top. She was his girlfriend… and your on here acting like you wouldn’t date a rich man!!! Rich or poor, thats what a man does…..take care of his woman! Don’t be mad cause ya girl don’t have that Golden Gate Pus*y to make Chris come back home. Pick ya face up off the floor and leave MEME alone!

d**thbeat flies

Posted at 4:18 PM on January 14, 2013

INDEED temp simms SHE WAS / WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND. BUT SHE IS STILL / STILL SWIRMING AROUND HIM LIKE MOSQUITOES ON SH*T.

meme

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 14, 2013

@hottie aka ugly: whatever makes you sleep at nite hun…lol

fan?

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 14, 2013

Yeah m*me truth is hard, we know, by the way, is it your dream in life too to find a rich someone so you could screw yourself up like your idiol tran? hihh grappig

annbarb

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 14, 2013

RIHANNA, A JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND, IS A – FAITHFUL GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!! IF SHE DOESN’T GET JEALOUS,!!!! WHEN SOMEONE HAS -YOUR ATTENTION!! IT’S BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE!! HAS HER’S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GIRL!!! RIRI!!

fan?

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 14, 2013

@ all the semi Pros*ti**** admirers, till now only leila simon has had the backbone to say things how they are ….: EVEN IF SHE CHOOSES TO SEX HER WAY UP WITH CHRIS BECAUSE HE IS FAMOUS……. LOL…this is what all of you are fan of?????? Your mother must be proud with such lovely daughters who think that it is a proud and wise way to get yourself somewhere in life by f*****g yourself up……funny. Then I think rihanna is better off, she is just an in love fool with someone who`s not worth it, she`s aint getting paid for it like your idol tran…hihih

Leila Simon

Posted at 1:01 PM on January 14, 2013

The whole story is that Chris is single and isn’t committed. So why the arguments about who he should be with and who he must choose. Please let the people live their lives. They have to know what they want and what they stand for. Rih is wealthy and famous but Kae isn’t thus some selfish and wicked people don’t want Kae to be wealthy and famous too. This life owes everyone a living so why are they hating on Kae if she is trying to work her way up. Even if she chooses to sex her way up with Chris because he is famous, at least she is doing that with him alone instead of different men. I admire her for that. Also Rih knows that Chris is a good man. I agree that he needs to be more matured because he needs to handle situation better. He should come out and let the public know that he wants to be single to concentrate on his career. He is friends with Rih and Kae. He is not ready for commitment. Amen!!

stunned

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 14, 2013

@ leilaa simon: You admire tran for se*ing her way up ??? What in hell are you?? A proffessionel prostitute that needs to sex with different/ a lot of men to get something?? Oh my god what kind of persons or those tran admirers are????

chianne

Posted at 8:35 PM on January 14, 2013

@leila
Uhmm, didn’t Chris do that already? in OCTOBER? – say he’s single and wants to focus on career? I think he’s handling things fairly well – holding off on the commitments until he’s sure about next steps. And he’s been honest, saying he LOVES THEM BOTH – regardless of what you all are fighting about. Saying it in a public video – I admire that. And being honest that he’s stressed out. I totally understand why, and hope he can find his way. HIS way – not ours (tho I think Kae is the more comfortable match Think about what the guy has been thru – and it will onlt continue with Rih).

Shanta

Posted at 12:57 PM on January 14, 2013

Hate to spoil everyone’s fun, but apparently…Ms. Ri went on a date with her Ex…Matt Kemp. Per Media Take out…. So I guess that’s a rap for Chris and Rihanna. It was fun while it lasted.

southern belle

Posted at 12:42 PM on January 14, 2013

chris brown and rihanna!!! they are IN LOVE! Karreauche is just to throw everyone off. She got paid big bucks to pretend she is with chris….CHRIS loves his black woman! believe that! <3 i THINK they are such a sexy,powerful couple. Leave them alone because what they have….AIN'T NOBODY BUSINESS.

meme

Posted at 12:35 PM on January 14, 2013

Chris must be gay if he’s hanging with rihanna…if you look from the back its like two tall men walking together…rihanna with her short haircut like a boy.

sandra duncan

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 14, 2013

@MEME
I keep telling you HATING is bad for your health. I do agree with you though about him being gay because he was just with that little asian boy KT. lol BTW go look at my fave in that COMPLEX MAG photo shoot. TELL KT F*** YOUR AMATEUR MODELING. She was looking like she was going to a FUNERAL in one of those photo shoots. lmao

meme

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 14, 2013

That’s right temp: you can’t make a housewife out of a hoe…housewife is too busy taking care of the husband and satisfying the husband…they don’t have time to be posting naked pics to the world…and if any men want to marry rihanna they better hope they know a really good place for counselling…they’ll need it….lol.

Chris is GAY!

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 14, 2013

Chris Brown is GAY PEOPLE!!!! REMEMBER OF THE HISTORY OF RICK MARTIN?! THIS IS YOUR MENTAL CONFUSION!

And Drake too!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 14, 2013

Whats up MeMe and KIKI… these are not men commenting on the blog. These are young ladies pretending to be men. Men don’t give a sh*T about this situation, and they dam* sure are not writing papagraph long comments about the subject-LOL. Read the comments then think about the men you know. They don’t talk like this-LOL. I fugured that out a few days ago. Men think RIRI is fine, sexy, and a Ho*.Period!!!! Sorry that the truth. They wanna Fu*K her and the pics she is always posting turn them on!!! They could care less about the triangle!!! But when you say wife material, they shake their heads. Hold it down ladies-(MEME and KIKI)!

meme

Posted at 9:42 AM on January 14, 2013

@fan? You are definitely a fan of rihanna because fans are delusional and don’t see both sides of things only one side…if kerreuche opens her legs…I guess rihanna haven’t been opening her legs to the whole industry? I wonder why chris didn’t make a song about kerreuche sleeping with the whole industry but chris made that song for rihanna?hmmmm…lol. and she didn’t even denied it…she took chris of her twitter friend list right after that song so hmmmm….lol. common sense.

fan?

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 14, 2013

@m*m* ,
Those gyus you are talking about , they are just like cb , without rihanny nobody would have ever heard of their existance. And no I`m not a real fan of rihanna I never have bought a cd from her I know like two or three songs of her (youtube) cb worse , out curiosity I had tried to listen to two random songs of his , and they were really bad it sounded like music a six year old could of produced. But still that doesn`t change the fact what rihanna has accomplish on her own, Just say it how I see it

meme

Posted at 9:30 AM on January 14, 2013

@greg: for one: I would never date a guy name greg…you must be one ugly fat dude…who is perverted obsessive fan of rihanna…two: kiki and I are jealous?? Lmfao…ok..if you said so…yea…I’m so jealous I didn’t wake up every morning and have to look at myself in the mirror and noticed I have a humongous forehead everyday…lol..probably chris got tired of staring into that humongous forehead too…and I am sooo hating that I am borned with a very cute and sexy petite 5 feet body and got hit on every time by every nationality guy on the street that I got so much attention from my man and other guys that I don’t even need to be on instagram to look for attention…oh…and I got attention even with my clothes on imagine without?lol…and I am so jealous that I am not a tall tree 5 feet 7 or 6feet tall like rihanna…I am so jealous I got bigger booties and breast than rihanna…and I am so jealous I got everything and even very lucky to have a boyfriend who loves me and spoils me …I am so jealous I haven’t been single for 4yrs like rihanna…and still making that money everyday baby…can you say I got it all?lol….don’t hate greg because you haven’t met a REAL lady and not just a cheap hoe…

HOTTIE :)

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 14, 2013

I MUST SAY…..u sound a bit jealous.

meme

Posted at 9:13 AM on January 14, 2013

Thank you annelle and realnessalways…for having commonsense and is not blind…and seeing chris side of the story…I feel bad for chris because they blame everything on this young man for rihanna stupid controlling obsessiveness…just because she doesn’t get what she gets..she wants everyone to blame everything on chris brown and act like she’s the innocent one…until at the end chris makes her look like a fool also and claim they are friends except rihanna and her delusional fans want to think otherwise…

Greg

Posted at 5:14 AM on January 14, 2013

meme and kiki which is prob the same person (kae) is sooooooo jealous of Ri…. So much hate… Ri cant help that CB love her so bad that he found it necessary to drop kae like a hot potato then made her tell the truth about them only being friends in Vibe to stop the non-existant love triangle mess. CB haven’t been in love with kae for a long time if ever, that’s why he was taking chics home from the club and was meeting up with Ri in every major city and St. Tropez France with kae in tow. You cant tell me kae didnt know what was going on because she was right there, she would have had to be blind and deaf.

queeneaglebird

Posted at 6:45 AM on January 14, 2013

@Greg this is sensible. Well said!

Kiki

Posted at 11:47 AM on January 14, 2013

@ Greg
first of i am myself Kiki not Meme posting on the same id are you sure you are not Sandra Duncan yourself lol and you are not no man as no man would come on a Rihanna blog and be talking like some bytch lol
And what are you going on about Chris was taking chicks home with him while Karreuche was in his present,what chicks is this then? and did not Chris say he no longer wanted to be in a relationship with Karreuche at this time so your point is? also presumably seems as you seem to know about these chicks Chris was fcking Rhianna must of known also but yet that did not stop her from still meeting up with Chris to sleep with him also did it
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

fan?

Posted at 3:52 AM on January 14, 2013

@meme. Admirably about rihanna is that she as a young black woman has gained/earned so much all by herself. One of the things she stands for is hope for everybody, hope that it is possible to achieve your dream on your own. That a female can reach her heart desire by herself.
That is one of the reason why it is great to be a rihanna fan. Though personally I don`t approve her lowering herself into that cb/tran mess, but oke who am I to judge. Again, what is it that tran stands for?? Hoping to meat a celebrity and f**k all your dreams together? Everything that you will own?, because she is a natural beauty according to you. Working your self up by opening her l*gs? Is that the message which she stands for and persons need to be fan off or do you mean the way she is carring herself with her head high up, while everyone knows what time it is when it comes to her. In the country I live we do have a name for such persons….P

RealnessAlways

Posted at 1:02 AM on January 14, 2013

Rihanna is showing too much of her body. If she already has Chris, why is she posting these pics for the world to see? It’s kinda sad. Men don’t usually like women who show everything to everyone but then again, men don’t usually go back and forth between two women so obviously. He seems like he’s going to hurt Rihanna and I hope she’s prepared for it.

annelle

Posted at 1:10 AM on January 14, 2013

How nice – another civil person posting….
Chris is going back and forth becuz he’s SINGLE and he’s trying to figure it all out. I mean where was Rih in the two years after the fall-out?? She wasn’t looking for Chris then and he was the one hurting. It makes sense, what they say about “working on our friendship.”

HOTTIE :)

Posted at 12:53 PM on January 14, 2013

CHRIS BROWN KNOWS WHAT HE HAS….Rihanna, however, does this for the haters. See how mad she makes people when she post pics of her great bod. awww…its so cute to see how many people hate her…

meme

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 13, 2013

Sticks and stones may break rihannas bones but name calling doesn’t really hurt us…lol. we know our self worth unlike you bipolar fans like rihanna…yup…what kind of freakn screenname is that? Are you stupid? Yup…are you psycho lunatic like rihanna? Yup. Are you a trashy cheap hoe like rihanna? Yup…I guess you say yup to everything…yup to all kerreuche hatttteerrrrs…lol. :)

HOTTIE :) SAME NAME

Posted at 12:56 PM on January 14, 2013

sorry but nobody hates karreche she is UNFORTUNATELY a NOBODY….everyone knows he was NEVER in love with karr…..as a matter of fact. Chris and riri never stopped loving each other. SHE AINT YOU”…BY CHRIS BROWN WAS DEFINITLY SAYING NOBODY COMES CLOSE TO HIS LOVE…RIHANNA.

yup

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 13, 2013

Kiki and meme are trash. Like Dump

Kiki

Posted at 11:54 AM on January 14, 2013

@Yup
i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo distraught by your words (rolled eyes)
your posts sound like your still in high school