Jodie Foster Comes Out As A Lesbian During Golden Globes Speech

Sun, January 13, 2013 10:28pm EDT by 51 Comments
Jodie Foster Comes Out
Courtesy of NBC

Raymon Shomon

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 18, 2014

I feel sorry for her. She has no idea where she is going to spend her eternity. Her and her friend ( what ever they are called). God spelled out his hate for that behavior. There is a HELL and she can do all her future acting there.

Jane

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 11, 2013

I have to say that while I like Jodie Foster, I don’t think she or other celebrities need to make a big announcement of their sexual orientation. Maybe they feel that they should because they are public figures, but I don’t think it’s necessary. There are tons of lesbians and gay people in the world; they come out to friends and family and whoever else happens to want or need to know. It happens organically, with context. But they don’t get on a stage and announce it to the world. Nor do heterosexual people announce that they are straight. I think I half suspected that something about her seemed bisexual, at least; it doesn’t matter to me. I actually think her speech is way overly-melodramatic even without the coming out thing.

rhondawinters11

Posted at 2:30 AM on April 27, 2013

I’m not so sure that is exactly what she said but regardless good for her if she is!

Klay

Posted at 8:22 AM on April 24, 2013

“I hope you’re not disappointed that there won’t be a big coming-out speech tonight.” This is how she started you righteous fcuk-alls! Not just “a big coming-out speech tonight” as this messed up website would have you believe.

belle

Posted at 8:21 PM on April 6, 2013

I didn’t hear her say anything about being gay. Why do you people continue to milk the Gay Lifestyle for all that it’s worth. It’s as if you want to make everyone Gay or suspect. Get over this crap. This is one of my favorite stars and frankly my dear, I don’t give a care who or what she is and I respect her for protecting her private life. What else does any of us have if not our privacy?. Okay?

euideui

Posted at 9:38 AM on March 12, 2013

Checked it out. there is more than meets the eye in the whole of Jodie Foster’s private life. found more details about that in Kagoon… http :// goo.gl / MuCMG

euideui

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 12, 2013

uieuie

Mark Pickup

Posted at 1:54 PM on February 7, 2013

So Jodie Foster ay she’sa lesbian. What else i new? It’s all the fashion.

pattimalley

Posted at 5:23 AM on January 19, 2013

Jodie. No need to announce your sexual reference. Who cares? You’re a wonderful actress. Heterosexuals don’t announce what their preference is. By the way, I think most of your fans knew. No surprise here. We love you as you are.

Heidi

Posted at 3:09 PM on January 16, 2013

Her speech was so NARCISSISTIC. She is creepy. Her good friend is MEL GIBSON – ENOUGH SAID!!!