Beyonce Shows First Sonogram Pic In New Extended Documentary Trailer

Sun, January 13, 2013 2:42pm EDT by 6 Comments
Beyonce Documentary Baby Bump
Courtesy of HBO

Beyonce reveals a never-before seen photo of baby Blue Ivy’s sonogram, and a better peak at her growing baby bump in a new trailer for her HBO documentary! Watch the exciting new video.

Beyonce gives us an intimate look into her personal and professional life with her HBO autobiopic, Beyonce’s Life Is But A Dream – and reveals the anxiety she had when she was trying to hide her pregnancy from the public for months!

Beyonce also opens up about the first time she found out she was pregnant with baby Blue Ivy — and shows the never-before seen pic of her sonogram.

“I just had a feeling that something was going on… This is crazy,” she says in the video.

She also explains how she had to hide her pregnancy from the world before making the big announcement during the 2011 MTV VMAs — a mere four months before giving birth.

“They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it. It’s very difficult. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this,” she says while showing off her tiny baby bump in the video.

Beyonce Reveals Her Softer Side In The HBO Documentary

Queen B also opens up about living the life as a mega super star in the spotlight.

“People see celebrities and they have money and fame, but I’m a human being,” she says. “I cry, I get scared, I get nervous just like everyone else.”

Be sure to tune in to HBO on Feb. 16 to watch the full documentary!

Watch The Official Extended Trailer Below

What do YOU think of the video HollyMoms? Will you tune in to the documentary when it airs on HBO?

HBO

– Christina Stiehl

More Beyonce news:

1. Beyoncé Performing At President Barack Obama’s Second Inauguration
  2. Beyonce’s New Sexy Bikini ‘GQ’ Cover — First Look
  3. Beyonce Cuddles With Blue Ivy In Adorable New Pic

Chacorrie

Posted at 5:54 PM on January 22, 2013

I love Beyonce . She’s an inspiration , from her as a artist , singer , model , to her as a person . You never hear anything bad about her and I love how she never mixes personal with the ” celebrity lifestyle ” . She’s incredible with everything she does . I know she will be a great mother and wife . I support her and always will in the near future .

PAUL

Posted at 5:40 PM on January 21, 2013

she gave birth to an ugly piglet.

Q

Posted at 10:04 AM on January 16, 2013

Its said that she had to prove to the world that she was really pregnant..There is nothing wrong with secluding your personal life when you are a celebrity.. There has to be some privacy..

Anna S.

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 13, 2013

i luv beyonce shes so talented and shes not like other celebs who r full of themselves and flaunt their lives in othr peoples faces.

triciaurbanski

Posted at 5:40 PM on January 13, 2013

before I looked at the receipt which said $5270, I have faith that my mother in law woz actualie making money in there spare time on there computar.. there sisters neighbour has been doing this 4 only about 22 months and just now paid the dept on their condo and bought themselves a Car. this is where I went……… BIT40.ℂOM

Brittney

Posted at 9:43 PM on January 20, 2013

Ummm what does that have to do with this???