The ‘Les Miserables’ actress looked incredibly elegant in a full side swept bang at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 13, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California. Here’s how to style the look with tips from Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel who created the style for Anne.
Anne Hathaway, 30, wore her pixie cut in a side-swept style that was totally sophisticated. The star worked with Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel to create the beautiful hairstyle. The loose, romantic hair was inspired by Anne’s gown and vintage strapless Chanel advertisements from the 1990s and early 2000s featuring model Stella Tennant. The look is super chic for someone with a pixie cut like Anne’s and incredibly easy to re-create. Her full, almost shaggy bang lends an effortless elegance that Anne wears so well.
How to recreate Anne Hathaway’s 2013 Golden Globes hairstyle with tips from her hairstylist
Here are Adir’s tips to get Anne’s exact stunning look right at home:
1. Begin by applying Fekkai COIFF Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel on freshly washed hair. Spray the hair from roots to ends to create maximum volume and add texture.
2. As hair begins to naturally dry, finger-comb it into place. Finish drying the hair by blow drying it with a diffuser, using only your hands to create soft, natural waves.
3. Next, apply Fekkai COIFF Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax to add additional texture and intensify the look.
4. Finish the look with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray for strong, yet flexible hold that will last all night.
HollywoodLifers do you love Anne’s side-swept bangs? Sound off below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More Golden Globes coverage on HollywoodLife.com:
- 2013 Golden Globes Awards — Join Our Live Chat Right Here
- Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence & More: 2013 Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet
- 2013 Golden Globes Beauty: The Hottest Hair & Makeup