Robert Pattinson & Amanda Seyfried Present Award At Golden Globes

Sun, January 13, 2013 10:00pm EDT by 54 Comments
Amanda Seyfried Robert Pattinson Present Golden Globes
Courtesy NBC

Samuelle 40

Posted at 7:26 PM on January 14, 2013

This site gets worse as the weeks go on cant you find some real news to report ,rob and Kristen met up at after party as usual so what’s all the fuss about .all swell with the world all you kids can go to bed happy tonight. Rob looked his cool immaculate self of course Kristen wasn’t jealous they had already arranged to meet afterwards for a private party. Please give it a rest enough is enough.

stealth

Posted at 4:44 PM on January 14, 2013

Kristen fans are pathetic now denying they ever said she would be nominated and IRRITATING us with this untalented sloppy RUDE little girl. I remember very well some of you were already congratulating her, but now you have your tails between your legs and dont even have the back bone to admitt it. OOH WHAT LOOSERS. Some of them are now saying Rob is like selling his soul to some sharks in hollywood what you fail to see is KRISTEN IS THE BIGGEST SHARK ,and Rob should escape her first she already has shown us that she can do anything for fame and money ,now her distorted image is rubbing off on Rob.

jane

Posted at 2:38 PM on January 14, 2013

@joyce delgado—please give this up already——–

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 1:13 PM on January 14, 2013

Kristen car was park at the Summit when they got that picture and put Rupert head in it, You can not see his body, Look at the white wall and parking lines you can see all this in the refection,He can show you all the light polls The white building Sanders office is cross the street from te Summit building he a photo shop there.I bet that Robert hate butts

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 11:42 PM on January 14, 2013

@Jane Yes I Will give up on a person like you .You do want to know the truth. Then way are you commenting on her, It only say you a kid. That is why you will not look

guest

Posted at 7:55 AM on January 15, 2013

Joyce Delgado
Kristen should fire her lawyer,PA,PR and manager and hire you.do you think they would just sit in the corner and let the media and court of public opinion crucified her if the momentary indiscretion didnt happened.stop the insanity .she is not a mrtyr fighting for a cause.give it up she is a stupid immature woman.its not like her whole career and financial situations depended/relied on Rupert that she scared to fight and say no to him.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:57 PM on January 14, 2013

You are all helping to keep this lie it was the Sanders them self that did this to they were never breaken up look at all the things Ross got . She will tell you that is her in these pictures Kristen is are that tell Don`t be be a fool

guest

Posted at 7:57 AM on January 15, 2013

youre in denial.let it go even Kristen people cant do anything about it because its true .she is stupid and lacked some common sense

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:45 PM on January 14, 2013

Find justiceforkristen WordPress go to Google just look at 10 and 11

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:42 PM on January 14, 2013

you all are being play for a fool and making them money .you are helping them letting it lie on Kristen Stewart,

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:38 PM on January 14, 2013

This Hollywood life do not want the truth they will not let me tell you where the truth is, But it is going to get out and it is big

suez

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 14, 2013

Looking fine with Amanda Seyfried, good looking couple they make!

cold

Posted at 7:40 AM on January 14, 2013

I’m so glad he left his foul mouthed unwashed Tramp at home

Anne

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 14, 2013

I agree comlpetely with the names though i think they should be directed for you,COLD TRAMP!!!

katie

Posted at 4:16 AM on January 14, 2013

lol so k slag won nothing. ye k slag fans are so stupid

michel

Posted at 3:43 AM on January 14, 2013

I agree whit @ monica @ gaby he is so Arrogant mu daugther crrying for him and he is dumping her

Gaby

Posted at 3:40 AM on January 14, 2013

Robert , you are so fake and Arrogant And selfish i hate you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much

guest

Posted at 8:00 AM on January 15, 2013

@ gabby
Kristen youre so stupid ,immature,tramp and a cheater .I hate you so so soso so so so so so much

monica

Posted at 3:37 AM on January 14, 2013

Robert is so bad as a person he is so fake, I wanted to take a picture of him but he pushed me

ahead my colleagues , Now I hate him and he has become metal insect for me

doctor

Posted at 12:00 PM on January 14, 2013

Monica aka Gaby is to be transferred to the nearest ER immediately.

guest

Posted at 8:03 AM on January 15, 2013

@ minica
youre so special among the crowd.nobody care if you hate him.youre just an insignificant hate .just kiss the stupid,immature skunk youre girl Kristen

LOL..Silly Liza!!

Posted at 2:01 AM on January 14, 2013

LOL… this liza person is such a nut job ..I find her quite pathetic if you ask me ..LOL I can picture her type staring at Rob’s photos and drooling ….I realize a while ago this whole thing is an exercise in futility no matter how many times the truth stares these fools in the face they will never accept it , they live in denial .. period .. if god forbid they have a child together or get married one day … i can already hear screams…LMAO !!! I think that day the web will actually collapse ….

keep it real

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 14, 2013

Nothing is ever as it seems her fans also thought he was there to support sienna miller and tom would be there and it would be a double date kind of an evening. That wasnt the case Rob just wanted o have some fun and see other celebs win and honour their work NOT EVERYTHING IN HIS LIFE IS ABOUT SHE(whose name shall not be mentioned). Was she really there at all?

tellitlikeitis

Posted at 1:39 AM on January 14, 2013

This just goes to show that NO ONE KNOWS WHATS UP! including her RUDE, LOUD MOUTHED ILL INFORMED fans (fans in small letters to represent the size of importance) I enjoyed him so much he looks healthy in 2013 I hope he keeps his distance from the “WITCH” Rob must be careful and her dad hugging him like that … I dont know!

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:26 AM on January 14, 2013

@liza her fans always have their facts twisted didnt they also say she would be nominated for a GG for on the road? LOL! Rob looks hotter and sexier everytime . I havent watched the awards in my country they went live @ 3 am but I will watch the repeat. How are you liza?

tia maria

Posted at 4:47 AM on January 14, 2013

kristen fans didn’t say she was going to be nominated for a golden globe, haters are the ones who thought she was after a nomnation when she wasn’t

Liza

Posted at 8:11 AM on January 14, 2013

@ sisi, Hi!! I saw Rob presenting only, I was out of home for the red carpet but I will watch all the vídeos in youtobe. O was so Happy to See him alone and enjoy him without having to watch Kristen!

Haha

Posted at 9:31 AM on January 14, 2013

FANS DID NOT POST THAT THIS STUPID SITE ALONG WITH OTHERS CREATED THE STORIES THAT SHE WOULD BE NOMINATED FOR A GG OR AN OSCAR FOR ON THE ROAD. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!SO MUCH HATE ON HERE. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU LET PEOPLE YOU DON’T KNOW, OR WILL PROBABLY NEVER MEET GET TO YOU LIKE THAT. I WOULD HATE TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Guest

Posted at 12:53 AM on January 14, 2013

Amanda Seyfried was not with Robert Pattinson. He came with Nick and two bodyguards. Rob hung with Eddie Redmayne (who is also a friend to Kristen) and sat with Eddie, Nick, Amanda, some older lady and another cast members who were not with the main table from Les Miserables. He was sitting between Eddie and Nick when the cameras flashed to his table on the Live Stream for the Golden Globes. Reporters there said that Eddie and Rob met at the end of the red carpet walk and went to the bar until they had to go to their table. Amanda hung with Ann Hathaway and her husband and Hugh jackman and his wife. It was strange that Rob was not seated with Sienna Miller nor did they ever show him talking to her and on the live stream she was just ahead of him on the carpet several times. Did not see Tom there at all. Not at Sienna’s table or on the carpet. News reporters said she flew in with her baby but did not mention Tom being with her. I would have thought Rob would have hung with her when they were not having to be seated but the cameras showed him with Eddie and then two older guys all the time.

Kristen's Evil Twin Pleasantly Shocked !!! (Grins Like Fool!!!)

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 13, 2013

He did not fly solo ! Ha ! She made a brief appearance.
WAY TO GO, JODIE !

tamela

Posted at 11:27 PM on January 13, 2013

first this Twitter comment was used in another story from a different day. also maybe they were her bodyguards, I always see her with 2 guys in the pics. and hl saying Rob was with sexy Amanda, lol… presenting an award for 3 minutes! Love how you guys jump in to stir up trouble, create chaos to get a rise out of people! I’m sure Kristin was livid! I loved loved loved how when Rob talked he used the English accent st first,lol… then when he announced the winner he seemed tounge tied trying to talk normal. so cute! lol… why can’t you guys see these are all lies!

typo

Posted at 11:32 PM on January 13, 2013

I meant American accent at 1st English after…

Kristen's Evil Twin Pleasantly Shocked !!! (Grins Like Fool!!!)

Posted at 11:56 PM on January 13, 2013

@ tamela: First off: I LOVE your name, so cool and I have not seen it before.
Two, i agree with you :)
I kinda figured they were bodyguards.
Who can blame her,after the backlash ? I did not get to see the awards, and woulda loved to hear him speak,and to present the award, and I really wanted to but had a family emergency.
(Didn’t he look sexy ?? Dapper ?? )

Heidi

Posted at 12:10 AM on January 14, 2013

YOU CAN SEE IT ON ROBSTEN DREAMS WHEN YOU LOG ON.

Guest

Posted at 12:55 AM on January 14, 2013

@Kristen: Go to Robsten Dreams website. They have video of everything Rob did from the redcarpet walk to the presenting.

Haha

Posted at 9:36 AM on January 14, 2013

You Tube it… I saw it on Yahoo video’s too…

keep it real

Posted at 1:53 AM on January 14, 2013

Yout last sentence made more sense to me, because all the other points are invalid @tamela sorry girl!

Tamela

Posted at 9:43 AM on January 14, 2013

@ Keep it Real….So no one is stiring up trouble and all the stories on HL are true? Because they always seem to be FAKE! And YES there was a different article with the same scenario, didn’t say starbucks but that Kristen was out with 2 guys. And someone tweeted about it. Please prove to me that any of these HL stories are true! Good or bad!!!!!!

Tamela

Posted at 9:53 AM on January 14, 2013

“Well, while Kristen was with these guys, Rob was chilling with the sexy Amanda. We wonder what Kristen thought about that!” -Hollywood Life… So this isn’t stiring the pot?

And yes I had a lot of typos, was using my Kindle…. I apoligize because I hate when people can’t spell or talk normal…
I am not a nut job fan but I think they are together. They choose to keep it private. They would not be hanging out together at all if they were done. And I know nothing was ever confirmed but it is pretty obvious they were together. But hey, I could be way off too! It is just my opinion! Each is to there own! But I think people need to stop being so hateful! Does it really effect your life if they are together or not? And if so I think you have some serious problems!

mim

Posted at 11:11 PM on January 13, 2013

Give me a break…chilling with bug eyed Amanda. Don’t think so, he was chilling with Eddie Redmayne. Geez….don’t you guys research or at least watch the show.

jen

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 13, 2013

Liza, you will never have Robert Pattinson:))))))))))!!!!!

Liza

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 13, 2013

@jen, Respectful as an actor! MeanIng that he knows who to act, he has acting skills! i wasnt talking about drugs, and btw, Im already have the best man at my side, but I can still WATCH the menu and rob is worth to watch, and worthier without her

Liza

Posted at 11:44 PM on January 13, 2013

@ jen, and you will never have Kristen, haha, Sorry, but I couldnt help telling you, you defend her so much….

jen

Posted at 11:06 PM on January 13, 2013

Robert Downey Jr. Mr. respectable? Lol! How many times did he enter a rehab for drug abuse? Iron man put his life together again.

Liza

Posted at 10:39 PM on January 13, 2013

Finally!!, I got to watch and enjoy him without her!! I dont care if is just Now. BTW, way to go Jennifer, congrats!! And to Kristen fans: who was to give Jodi Foster her award? Kristen? Not enough for her, She needed to be presented by someone as respectable as her

Rashi

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 13, 2013

you shut up and get a life.

meow

Posted at 11:29 PM on January 13, 2013

jealous much? lol… have you heard of rumors???