Taylor Swift Finds Solace In Her Dad After Harry Styles Split

Fri, January 11, 2013 11:10am EST by 14 Comments
Taylor Swift Mastros Steakhouse
Getty, AP

Maria

Posted at 7:04 AM on January 14, 2013

Will somebody please tell Taylor why young boys date ‘older’ women…less inhibition, and usually sex where ever, when ever they want it-at 18 he goes to sleep and wakes up thinking about sex-if Taylor wants to keep the cookies to herself, and I commend her for doing that, she has to wait until a more mature guy comes along-unfortunately though, there are many many females who will put out just because, so Taylor may be lonely for a little while!

INOLICIOUS"

Posted at 3:27 PM on January 13, 2013

chris brown is jst being childish n stupid he nids 2b pumped,riri shud liv da brat alon.CB stop bin a jerk n growup man,stop bn childish n b ril 4 once

INOLICIOUS"

Posted at 2:45 PM on January 13, 2013

gal! weren’t u ashamed to be datin a baby! oops i mean a guy younger than u,u re way toooooo old uve gat to be ashamed of yoself harry cn be yo younger bro hw cn u even think of datin hm kum on gal! wake up nd date some 1 of yo age.u dnt even luk gud 2gether

intheirworld

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 13, 2013

I love Taylor but she needs to focus on her career, she is still young. Forget dating for a while.

Tammy

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 13, 2013

But whenever she breaks up with a guy, she writes amazing songs. So I rather not have her quit dating. lol

Ariealle

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 12, 2013

I think Harry and Taylor or haylor should break up sense she’s 23 and he’s 18 I say that is wrong and twisted

@Louis_Tomlinson

Posted at 7:49 AM on January 12, 2013

I Love Harry Smiles

Ariealle

Posted at 6:45 PM on January 12, 2013

I love u guys from one direction I think all u boys are hot but I think u are hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttter then all of them exsept Harry u and Harry re hot but u are so sexy

tswift

Posted at 2:00 AM on January 12, 2013

waiting for her song to come out thats going to be called i went in the wrong direction

Rose

Posted at 6:31 AM on January 12, 2013

Or, Styles is not my style

Michelle

Posted at 7:25 AM on January 12, 2013

funny

wAfFlEs

Posted at 12:47 PM on January 11, 2013

I love taylor but she needs to stop and breathe and think for a while. If I was her and found another girls number in his pocket i would have done the same!

Bob

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 11, 2013

I totally agree!

leanne g

Posted at 11:17 AM on January 11, 2013

Taylor is 23 years old. She should stop dating 18 year old boys. They are not mature enough.