Sean Lowe Is Lying About Having Sex On ‘The Bachelor’ Says Jillian Harris

Fri, January 11, 2013 6:54pm EDT by 18 Comments
Sean Lowe Sex
Courtesy ABC

Former ‘Bachelorette’ star Jillian says that Sean’s plan to not have sex in the ‘Bachelor’ house is BS, and she thinks that he and Arie Luyendyk Jr. are total horn dogs!

Sean Lowe began his journey as The Bachelor on Jan. 7. HollywoodLife.com previously reported that Sean considers himself a “born again virgin” and didn’t have sex on the show, but former Bachelorette Jillian Harris is calling his bluff! She says that because Sean is friends with Arie Luyendyk Jr., he must be promiscuous. I wonder what Sean makes of these accusations!

Jillian Harris: Sean Lowe Is LYING About Not Having Sex On Show

Jillian starred on season five of The Bachelorette, so it is safe to assume she knows what she is talking about when she discusses what Sean’s experience on the show would be like, and she thinks avoiding sex is would be a terrible idea!

According to Star, Sean “did the overnight dates on the show, but there was definitely no sex,” because “he rededicated himself to God and hasn’t slept with a woman in years.”

However Jillian does NOT believe this.

“Sean Lowe said he was not going to have sex? No way.” Jillian said to the Huffington Post. “He’s a friend of Arie Luyendyk. I’m not saying they are players, but I don’t believe him. If what he is saying is true, then it’s a huge mistake. How can you really know if you have met the person if you don’t have sex with them? I don’t believe him.”

Jillian’s Advice To Sean

Jillian thinks that by not having sex with his potential wife, Sean may end up with the wrong person. And she does not fancy the role for herself!

“He’s not my type — he looks a little too much like a Ken doll, but he seems nice,” says Jillian. “I just can’t get over the whole sex thing. What happens if he doesn’t meet the right person — he just won’t have sex until he does? This is crazy, as it’s a huge part of a healthy relationship.”

She may have a point! You wouldn’t buy a car without test driving it first. But is Sean really a born-again virgin, or is that a load of hogwash? We reported that he hooked up with a former contestant before he went on the show, so he seems pretty uninhibited!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Is Sean full of BS? Should he be having sex with the contestants?

WATCH: The Bachelor Premiere – Sean Lowe Debuts with Kissing, Crying and Roses: ENTV

– Eleanore Hutch

More Bachelor News:

1. ‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe Still Pining For Emily Maynard?
  2. ‘The Bachelor’: Sean Lowe Should Be Wary Of Tierra LiCausi
  3. Sean Lowe Reveals His Six Favorite Women From ‘Bachelor’ Premiere

test

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 17, 2013

Cool bro thx for post. I will twitt it

shomi

Posted at 7:40 PM on March 16, 2013

According to the Bible, you are not to have sex with anyone unless you are married to them. Are you questioning Gods intelligence?

Sandra

Posted at 6:28 AM on March 12, 2013

Hiw sad. This is such a materialistic view. People are not to be compared to cars. Where is the depth in this statement? As human beings we are more than.glorified animals…we dont have to.be labeled a prude a moron or repressed just because we choose to be reslonsible and exhibit some restraint, morality, personal responsability and traditional civilized values. Sean deserves to be resoected for his virtues, nkt ridiculed.

Turtlebabe23

Posted at 7:46 AM on March 8, 2013

Two parts of her statement bother me:

#1: My husband and I were both celibate until we were married. I love him with all my heart and knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him without “test driving” him first. That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Just like living together before marriage. If you love someone enough to want to spend your life with them then you shouldn’t have to “Test them out” that’s what dating is for, getting to know someone and seeing if you fall in love.

#2: My best friend in the whole world is my polar opposite. I am Sean and she is Arie. I was celibate until I married and she was promiscuous. She had a baby at 19 and is not longer with her baby’s father but she is a wonderful mother and like a sister to me. My point is….just because someone’s best friend is promiscuous that doesn’t mean they are as well. That’s also a load of crap.

Okay I will get off my soapbox now. I know everyone is different and times have changed but that is just my opinion.

Darma

Posted at 10:25 AM on February 18, 2013

So what she thinks is true is the evidence? Thinking is not evidence. Stop projecting yourself. Go away Jillian.

Ichabod

Posted at 9:41 AM on February 17, 2013

This from Jillian ..who picked a total loser on her season as the Bachelorette. A liar and a cheat who left the show then came back so she rejected what appeared to be some really great guys…guys who went way out of their ways to try to win her heart…but no, she picked a total jerk. I don’t think she’s in a position to judge what other people should do. And as far as test driving someone before you marry them…I don’t know, I’d say many people’s parents and certainly 99.9% of people’s grandparents didn’t have sex with their intendeds before marriage. It’s just in recent years that pre-marital sex has become common in this country. Not that many decades ago, “nice girls” didn’t have sex until their wedding nights. I’m not saying that was right and I”m not saying today’s mores are wrong…I’m just saying Jillian cannot determine what is right for anyone else. And she sure didn’t do a good job of judging what was right for her own self.

Jessica

Posted at 7:57 PM on February 15, 2013

Jillian is a silly woman. Hey Jillian, tell us more about your successful relationships! My husband and I were celibate before we met. We vowed to keep it that way throughout our courtship. We were only in our early twenties but were wise enough to realize that this was what we needed to do to honor our faith. We dated for almost a year and a half and didn’t have sex until the day after we got married (the wedding was so much fun, we were too tired our first night of wedded bliss). Despite Jillian’s ignorance, it is absolutely possible and even more special to wait until you’re married. We’ve been happily married for 12 years now and we enjoy the sexiest love life any couple can have. And I know because we waited for each other, the chances of us cheating is slim to none. We wouldn’t have waited so long if it didn’t matter so much.

TheKnowerseeker

Posted at 9:59 AM on March 14, 2013

Excellent post! I am a married born-again Christian man with a born-again Christian wife and three kids together. I was not a virgin when we married, but my wife was, yet I was a “born-again virgin” like Sean, wherein I hadn’t tried sex for several years after my last experience and wasn’t eager to do so again before marriage because the two premarital experiences I had had were both lousy. I (rightly) blame the fact that I was sinning through fornication for that, and possibly God was trying to teach me a lesson, and I actually thank God that both of my experiences were bad, because my first good experience was with my wife; thus, I can truthfully affirm to her that she is the only good lover I have ever had or will ever have for the rest of our lives together. (That is, she doesn’t have to “compete” with any of my past love interests.) My wife and I have been married for 7 years, and though our sex life isn’t the stuff of novels, it is satisfactory to us both, and we love each other deeply and respect and value each other not just as sex objects but as best friends. Heck so far our sex life has given us three kids and counting; that’s gotta mean something!

Nancy

Posted at 12:59 AM on February 8, 2013

I do not agree with Jillian’s advice. I am proud of Sean and his rededication to Christ. He is a Godly man and I respect that. Every time you have sex with another partner you take on their DNA and they take on yours. It is so sad in our society that we are so loose with something that is so special and should be sacred to a person. I think that is one of the biggest problems in our society today. Values, morals, and saving ourself for marriage is one of the best things couples can do today for a long standing relationship.. It saddens me that we have allow ourself to believe the lies that many people seem to think okay. Again, we are compromising what is right. Even though I know God is a forgiving Father, I do feel he will not allow all the blessings to flow in our life as they would if we follow his rule on marriage. We are all trying to do it our way, instead of following the directions of him. We are such a fallen world. Sad to me.

Waity Kate Middleton McFarty

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 5, 2013

Stupid ideas about sex. Plenty of people waited back in the day. Marriages lasted a long time too, most people stuck it out and were basically happy. Now you hear things like “need to test drive a car”, how tacky ?!

Darinda

Posted at 5:51 AM on January 26, 2013

Lee, Is drinking and driving against the law? Yeah. But families forgive when their loved one gets killed. You’re not a horrible person if you do it. Best to drink and drive only a few times, or at very least ONE time. (insert sarcasm at the reasoning of sex before marriage being okay with God–he didn’t really mean what he said, did he…)

Lee

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 24, 2013

Sex isn’t a terrible thing- when used properly.

As a Christian I believe God gave us the ten commandments to protect US from harm. Of course unprotected, indiscriminate sex is a recipe for disaster. Of course sex SHOULD be saved for marriage. But you’re not a horrible person if you do it. Is it a sin? Yeah. But God forgives. The commandment is supposed to protect us from disease, ridicule, and unwanted pregnancy.

And that being said- not everyone’s a Christian. They’re entitled to their opinion. Hopefully he keeps his promise to himself if that’s what he truly wants. Sex before marriage isn’t a terrible thing but it’s best to keep it to one person, or at least VERY few people.

KC

Posted at 7:12 PM on January 24, 2013

I don’t think he looks like Ken. He’s pretty cute, he’s one of the only bachelors I’ve found interesting.

What’s most attractive is his sexy voice and his personality. Last season, Ben seemed like he had a stick up his @$$. Sean seems like a down to earth, cool, goofy guy. He just seems real.

Wishuponastar

Posted at 11:39 PM on January 14, 2013

Jillian is a tard. She knows nothing. It’s none of her business anyway.

Kara

Posted at 8:33 AM on January 14, 2013

Not his religion, but, what if your spouse gets a disabling disease or is in an accident? Because sex is less or not at all, does that mean you are justified to leave them? Sex is a part of marriage but not the only part or the biggest part. A good friendship and compatibility, respect, love and loyalty first, can go a long way in making the sex better. Isn’t God wiser than Jillian Harris? That IS one of his laws no matter what the rest of the world is doing, following each other like a herd of animals over a cliff, just because many other are doing it, making it easier on their consciences.

Marilyn

Posted at 7:43 PM on January 13, 2013

I watched the whole show and not once did I think he was really good freinds with any of them. Sure he was sociable and friendly but friends to the point of hanging with them…no way. Did I miss something.????

Marilyn

Posted at 7:39 PM on January 13, 2013

I don’t think Sean was that great of friends with Arie OR Jef. So I guess I don’t see what Jillian sees. Remember, Arie and Jef said they used to discuss their individual dates with each other but everytime Sean came home it was all hush hush. I don’t see these guys being that close. You can write what u want. I very much douBt Sean has same morals and ideals as Arie OR Jef…..lol…..just my guess.

Cy Brunk

Posted at 11:11 AM on January 12, 2013

I LOVE Jillian! She is my all time favor B-ette! She calls it as it is…no BS with her!!! And she is realistic! She is experienced and knows what goes on..she was on 2 seasons of this show! I also agree with her..this Sean ( no sex stuff) is a head fake to make the show not appear too sleazy..since the Ben Flajanik season disaster. But I am sure if he gave a key ..he will make love…I was in the church myself and I knew of many church goers fornicating…esp they would in a deluxe hotel room, with roses, hot tubs, wine etc…. If people think they dont have sex..they are foolish…