Rihanna Emerges From Hollywood Club With Dirt Stains On Her Knees

Fri, January 11, 2013 3:19pm EDT by 137 Comments
Rihanna Partying
Pacific Coast News

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:06 PM on January 11, 2013

Thanks Destiny…..We try! we don’t like cyber bullies-Peace

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 11:18 PM on January 11, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
TRY is the operative word LMAO. Now go pull out your dictionary and see what that means. Its funny you say cyberbulling what do you do on each and every RIH post it is not considered cyberbulling because she is rihanna.. #KAELUSIONAL MUCH!!!!

Destiny

Posted at 10:56 PM on January 11, 2013

GET IT TEMP SIMMS AND KIKI!!!!!! GIVE THEM TO BUISNESS!!! TEAM KAE ALL THE WAY!!!

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 12, 2013

@ destiny
only on here speaking the truth lol

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 11, 2013

@KIKI please remind Sandra, because tonight she stated, “I like KAE”…….Really!!!!!! After she slipped up with the egg-roll asian comments.
@Sandra Duncan…. RIRI gonna put you off her SHIP (NAVY) offending her Asian fans like that!

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 11:14 PM on January 11, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
OK so you did ESL now do READING COMPREHENSION I never said I like KT I just said I dont have any HATRED towards her, like you do for RIH BTW RIH will never kick me off her ship because I will continuously drag her haters ;) and I knew you didnt have a life or you must work at a fast food restaurant where you can take the time out to show your co-workers my post cause i know you do not have any employees. They probably laughing at you instead of with you but you #KAEFANATICS would never understand that because you are so #KAELUSIONAL. RIHANNA NAVY FOR LIFE #1LOVE

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 11, 2013

@kiKi… I just like poking at her, cause it doesn’t take much to get her going on a rant!!! I especially love when she starts cussing folk out! I showed her comments to some of my employees Thursday. They were rolling-LOL

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 11, 2013

@ temp
your she damn well good for a laugh as the woman is totally delusional

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 11, 2013

SANDRA DUNCAN you stated@KIKI
For your info I do have a life i dont drag every RIH hater just YOU, MEME, TEMP SIMMS, SHANTA and some of the other occasional imbeciles who chose to post nasty negative comments about a SUPERSTAR I take pleasure in checking each and every one of you so STAY PRESSED and tell TEMP SIMMS to stop jacking my swag its not a good look. RIHANNA NAVY #1LOVE

Go back through out all these Rihanna blogs and you can clearly see how you have taken the time out to address everybody on this blogs who have every said anything negative about Rih so dont chat shid
superstar but yet cannot even hold down chris brown/or any other man
you delusional hypocriteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:30 PM on January 11, 2013

asia…sweety this is alittle over your head tonight! Don’t you have school Monday Morning?

Posted at 10:19 PM on January 11, 2013

@sandra Duncan you have no life your posts clearly show that get a job you no life net troll

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 11:45 PM on January 11, 2013

@ kiki
No I dont have a JOB I have a CAREER something you BASIC chicks dont know about. I am a net troll dont let the pot call the kettle black, but I guess its ok for you cause you dont like black nappy head people right.. smh and i am the RACIST, HYPOCRITE and DELUSIONAL one. #KAELUSIONAL #KAEFANATICS

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 12, 2013

@ dUNCAN
Now dont get mad cus you damn well know that you are infact a nappy headed dark skin ugly looking chick,who obviously has a major problem with asian/mixed looking chicks.yeah that right try and now twist everything god damn thing i say just cus i called you out for the ignoramous racist fool you truly are. I am half black myself you stupid woman just dont have no nappy head lolllllllllll

asia

Posted at 10:17 PM on January 11, 2013

@Sandra Duncan you hold it down

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 11:46 PM on January 11, 2013

@asia
With pleasure its just fun though ok.

Posted at 2:30 PM on January 12, 2013

@ DUNCAN
who you trying to kid cus you aint fooling no one as posting on these blogs is not about fun with you,its your life cus you know damn well you dont have one, in school you claim yeah right lol but are able to constantly msg back & forth during study periods

shan

Posted at 10:07 PM on January 11, 2013

I said what o said in my last statement to say this CB is with. Rih lots of people might don’t like it but he chose his friend over his girlfriend. Kae is not a bad looking girl and pluse she has met so many connections I’m sure if she stop trying to hurt Rih she vs go so much further. Chris is the one who broke her heart. Rih need to stop the insercure things and stick to being unapologetic. She needs to stop going after Kae after all they both chose to stay in the situation.

asia

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 11, 2013

@temp simms you’re all over this like white on rice…oops

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:02 PM on January 11, 2013

@Racist..ooops I mean Sandra Duncan. Hey hun your 9:27pm post. The “rice and EGG-Roll” comeback…….yea!! RACIST………..But your Asian………RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 10:10 PM on January 11, 2013

@ TEMPS
exactly as that nappy headed chick tried to get her digs in also about asians by mentioning egg roll and rice asian she wishes lol.

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 11, 2013

@kiki
Not for nothing I am more proud to be JAMAICAN than ASIAN I usually dont let people know that I am half ASIAN never knew the reason why until I came on HOLLYWOOD LIFE. People like you is a disgrace to the ASIAN COMMUNITY. Since you like when I curse here is another one for you GO F*** YOURSELF because I am sure nobody else will ;)

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 10:16 PM on January 11, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
So what I happen to like rice and egg roll why so PRESSED did KIKI give you the message dont jack my swag.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:57 PM on January 11, 2013

@Sandra Duncan……. You slipped tonight baby..sorry. Don’t backpeddle now.Own it!!!!!!! I am proud of you though for constructing a “whole paragraph” without using curse words!
****Everyone lets give Sandra a biggggg hand (clap clap clap) for using her thesaurus for a change-LOL Now that’s the career women that I know-(LOL)

shan

Posted at 9:49 PM on January 11, 2013

Look this is not about sides at the end of the day, hearts are being broke. Nobody deserve this. The media is twisting this situation. One minute Rih mad at Chris and the next minute they sooo in love. She tweet f**k its about Chris or Kae. Nothing we say is going to change true facts that everyone on this blog has stated. Let’s get it clear the media is not stating facts they are telling lies. What we know for a fact is that CB was suppose to be in a relationship with Kae we saw photos of him being loose as a goose and cheating with other women in her face. The last two years while with her his looks went down hill. Now he starts back messing with Rih who was never out of the picture. He sings lots of heart breaking songs to express that the feelings were still there for her. Then all of a sudden he gets on national tv and says he love two women but he broke up with his girlfriend because he wanted to work on a friendship with his ex girlfriend. His statement was that he loved two women. Listen people their no such thing, you can’t love two people you have lust, which is fun and wish stands the test of time. He puts his now ex out of his house and let her live in his vacant condo, and Rome everywhere freely in the public eye with his now friend. So him and his ex has a business agreement before he decided to spend time with his friend. Look there is know way in west hell,you g one dump me and then give a place and a car,and say we can still be business partners, so you can satisfy me and run around town with your friend. Lots of people are saying good you getting what you want play the game. Then he run around town with his friend who has but is insercure and portray to be strong. There is nothing good about strings attached they break sorry to say Kae move on this could backfire. Rih need to to stand up and stop being immature and exploting her business if she don’t want criticism. This man is sitting back with no comments because he already made his decision and he let the world know. What happen to self respect and morals Rih and Kae. It’s bad to be insercure and even worse to be manipulating.

asia

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 11, 2013

No grammar police please..

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 11, 2013

@asia
you are too cute lol

asia

Posted at 9:30 PM on January 11, 2013

He’s liking Rigs pics again looks like he’s about to jump ship again but I’m starting to doubt he even went back to kae because he hasn’t shown that in public if anything its like he was trying to hide her Rig is definitely in charge the only reason he hadn’t been with her this is probably because she let him have it, now can’t we just all get along

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:21 PM on January 11, 2013

(Ohhhhh gosh Im laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!) Nice try Sandra. You slipped up tonight!!! No one in this blog with half an ounce of common sense believes for a second that your ‘all of a sudden” Asian. Them true colors leaped off the page tonight. Racist!!!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 11, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
I knew that would blow your mind and you know what the ironic thing is I am half chinese half jamaican. My father is chinese and yes my mother is a nappy head dark skinned woman who happens to be very beautiful btw. I am not going to be a fan of someone because of their etnicity. I am a fan of a TRUE ENTERTAINER who at the ripe young age of 24 has accomplished some much because of her HARDWORK and DEDICATION. If you think I am racist I give ZERO F**** because whatever you think does not make me or break me. #RIHANNA NAVY FOR LIFE. F*** a RICECAKE now thats racist lmao ;)

Posted at 9:59 PM on January 11, 2013

u so dont give a fck that you have been called an out racist but yet you have to now constantly msg to try and rectify yourself just like your on here trying to claim that you are into Rihanna purely for entertainment but yet constantly spend 247 on this blogs cussing out anybody who dares to say anything negative about Rihanna
GET A LIFE WOMAN/GIRL CUS U ARE TRULY OBNOXIOUS & DELUDED

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 11, 2013

@sandra duncan your true colors came out tonight, and your Racist !!!!!! Don’t try to turn the tables now. Own it… you said it… twice. I know right now your fingers about about to fall off, your typing so fast to respond to all of my comments! What’s your saying…. Sandra stay PRESSED on “TEMP SIMMS”- (i’m laughing)

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:13 PM on January 11, 2013

Told ya asia she’s be back!!! Im just happy she worte a comment that didn’t include the words (Bi*ch, or di*ks). That really doesn’t look good for the career woman “getting paid.” Wowww!!!!! now she likes KAE…….but you’ve created about six different names for her, and attacked her ethnic background twice tonight!!! Right!!!!!!! ‘Racist”

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 9:27 PM on January 11, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
WOW that was fast you finish eating your rice and egg roll already lol. No i dont not look like KAE thats too BASIC more like a mix between DRAYA and RIH.. I did not attack her ethnic background rather you KAEFANATICS background, since i didnt include any curse words in my last post here is a one for you kiss my a*** ;)

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 11, 2013

@ SANDTA DUNCAN
seriously we all know u know that you are a nappy head ugly obese chick

Posted at 10:13 PM on January 11, 2013

@ sandra duncan
about you look like Draya and Rih (rolled eyes) stop lie as you so wished come now you know that u are god dam UGLIE!

brenda

Posted at 8:37 PM on January 11, 2013

I really wish Rihanna will forget about CB and let KT have him. Rihanna works too hard to let the drama of this bring her down or take her down a sad road. CB needs to cut ties with KT if he is serious about Rihanna.

asia

Posted at 8:04 PM on January 11, 2013

Really and you’re calling @Sandra Duncan racist hoppocrits nice try though

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 11, 2013

@ asia
sit down and shut up as sandra duncan got what she deserved and by my last statement i was merley trying to make a point so dont try and push it around like i am also a racist

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:01 PM on January 11, 2013

Don’t worry asia, ya girl Sandra will be back in a few (overnight-LOL) with some cute new little nicknames that she thought up all by her self for KAE. (Gone to dinner)-peace

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 9:06 PM on January 11, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
I hope you enjoy your dinner, hope you dont choke with all the HATRED you have inside of you. You should try getting rid of that first before eating lol. #KAEFANATIC #1LOVE

Cupidore

Posted at 8:00 PM on January 11, 2013

Rihanna should do her utmost and stop sending those messages, if she has something to say or to vent about, contact Chris and talk it out. No one really knows if those thoughts were for him and people need to stop analyzing everything she does or say. RiRi should realize people and the blogs are having a field day and the constant hate on Chris. is tastless. Most pics of her looks angry( except christmas day) and she needs to stay of twitter, noticed Chris has not been saying much..how long will this saga continue mostly via MEDIA. It may end when Ri or Chris become suicidal, GOD forbid!! They should be left alone, it’s overbearing!!!!!!

asia

Posted at 7:52 PM on January 11, 2013

Looks to me that you’re more pissed off than she is

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 8:59 PM on January 11, 2013

@ASIA
Dont worry about them they are just HATERS of RIHANNA and once in a while need to be given a dose of their own medicine I have no problem with KT I just have a problem when anytime any of the blogs post anything about Rih these imbeciles come out from under the rock that they live and start saying negative and nasty things. Since RIh is not here to defend herself being the fan that I am I take pleasure in schooling them. Now i know why they make such hateful and ignorant comments is because they are in high school but it still wont stop me from teaching them a lesson. They need to stay out of these CELEBS private life and continue their education or they might end up like KAREERBUILDER who have to take whatever s*** a man do for gas money.

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 11, 2013

@ sandra duncan
come now start chat some sense cus out of everybody that comments on these blogs your the one that needs to get a life as you certainly dont have one that you have the time & intrest to be adressing every single person on this blog that makes any negative comments about Rihanna

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 11, 2013

@KIKI

Posted at 10:18 PM on January 11, 2013

@ DUNCAN
for the last time i am not a hater of Rihanna i just dont like how Rihanna acts like she is superior to Karreuche just because she is famous and has money.And you are doing exactly the same

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:47 PM on January 11, 2013

NewsFlash “Asia” We just like to get Sandra Duncan pissed off. Its not hard to do at all sweety. All you have to do is point out just how bad RIRI is getting played right now and she’s off and running!!! We don’t get scared or keep score!!!! We simply point out what 90% of the population with common sense can see right now. In return you’ll get call a bi*ch, or she’ll tell you to go suck a di*k. Don’t worry Asia honey, I’ll make with her when I see her at High School next week!!

asia

Posted at 7:30 PM on January 11, 2013

Maybe the kae gang should take a break and regroup I think @Sandra Duncan is winning!

Posted at 7:55 PM on January 11, 2013

@ asia how can sandra duncan be winning by spurting racist remarks simply because she has nothing constructive to add to this blog seeming as this blog is making queen riri look bad.As that obvs her main beef with Karreuche her ethnicity so by your remark you probably favour Sandra Duncan in the looks department ie:; you all probably unattractive very dark skinned nappy headed weave wearing obese chicks

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 9:15 PM on January 11, 2013

@KIKI
For your info I also am mixed with asian doesnt that make you feel like a fool. And by saying that someone who is dark skinned and nappy head is ugly or unattractive shows how much of an idiot, stupid and ignorant you are. Stay in school you seriously need help. #RIHANNY NAVY FOR LIFE # LOVE