Taylor Lautner Dating Ex Sara Hicks Again? Spotted Together In L.A.

Thu, January 10, 2013 3:00pm EDT by 69 Comments
Sara Hicks and Taylor Lautner Back Together
Pacific Coast News, Getty

get me dating

Posted at 1:56 PM on May 16, 2013

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!

lilly

Posted at 10:54 PM on April 5, 2013

soledad i agree 100% like i have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach going ‘RED ALERT! RED ALRET! DANGER! DANGER!’ i mean if they’re both in it 150% then i guess more power to you but if they arent then dont let the door split ya where the good lord put you sara and then hello selena gomez

soledad

Posted at 7:00 PM on March 28, 2013

when they were together he was like young and now he’s all grown up i just don’t think that she is the type he should go out with ok he dated her from the past but there is a reason y they broke up ? i think taylor would make a perf couple with ash benson, i don’t think sara is a good influence no hate guys but i don’t like her at all it’s just my opinion, i fell like she’s fake i, all the other girls he’s dated is way better if swift nd i’m saying tht as a swift hater, again no i hate i just can’t stand sara for some reason!!!

dramamama

Posted at 9:18 AM on March 12, 2013

TAYLOR’S MINE BABE!! “

Tasmia

Posted at 9:17 AM on March 12, 2013

Dude y date so many……heartbreakers. so may girls in the world actually want u yet WILL be loyal to u unlike some ppl……

Lola

Posted at 1:10 PM on March 2, 2013

I have boyfriends from the past, and we’re mates but i will never rekindle as its like basically watching a repeat of a good film it goes sour after a while. Instead i move on and its a lot more fun!!!
hes young same age as me i suggest be freeeeeee! its a lot easier…..

mimi braton

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 21, 2013

HIS SO FINE HE DESERVES A REAL WOMEN GET OFF MA MAN….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimi braton

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 21, 2013

HIS MINE BACK OFF!!!!!

Ash

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 20, 2013

Taylor can do so much better!

taylor supporter

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 20, 2013

you know, people do grow up, i don’t think its so bad if they do get back together. i happen to think they make a cute couple. we won’t know for certain whats going on, unless he says something. whatever happened in the past should just stay in the past. you gotta look forward. they are both young and are just living their lives.

i get all the ‘no one will won’t him’ in their movies if he waits too long but like i said he is still young. his time will come, may not be this year but we haven’t seen the last of him :)

jenna

Posted at 10:32 PM on February 6, 2013

the date is jan. 10 that doesn’t even make sense it hasn’t even happened yet

Reyna

Posted at 2:54 PM on February 5, 2013

No entiendo porqué Taylor es seguido por gente tan negativa y envidiosa, lo único que él ha hecho es trabajar duro para lograr sus metas y mantenerse al margen de chismes y ridiculeses, todo lo contrario a los “RobStew”, “JusSel” y “Swift y su lista de jovencitos”, éstas historias son prefabricadas y listas para obtener publicidad. Taylor es auténtico, él es un caballero, él tiene los pies en la tierra y él tiene valores. Yo creo que él solo está tomándose su tiempo para poner en orden su vida y evitar la locura de la fama.

Vuyelwa

Posted at 5:33 AM on February 5, 2013

Is so good to hear that taylor is finally in to dating again.he can date whom ever he wants no judging on that.he is a big boy u know so please people deal with it:so taylor whohaaaaaa keep on there dating zone till u fined the one :*

Felicity

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 4, 2013

OMG Taylor lautner is so smexy!!!

Daisy

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 3, 2013

O no I hate y

St

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 31, 2013

@Mazz588 I’m 100% agree, he is the only one actor who has captivated all my attention since I saw him in an interview, I’ve liked him more and more with each movie, I’m waiting for GU2!

Mazz588

Posted at 9:28 AM on January 31, 2013

Wow…so much negativity here. I actually don’t know what is going on with TL. But he just spent the last 5 years busting his hump and weatherly near freezing weather to please the Twi-Fans. He did his job and I believe he did it well. The fame he received was well deserved and I happen to love and respect what he has done. He does not need my permission if he wants a break in career, relationships, etc. He will always have my support, no matter what ‘nay’ sayers put out. And it shouldn’t matter to you all who loves and believes in him. All these people are correct, all has a right to an opinion. I like what I like and I feel comfortable with my choices, if someone else doesn’t care for it, I say “too bad, you’re missing out” and move on.
Let’s all do that, move on. Leave this poor kid alone, he will be back…but on his own terms!

Ingrid Pamella

Posted at 8:26 PM on January 26, 2013

é bom o Taylor recomeçar com ela eles se combinam e como eu amo ele quero tudo de bom pra ele se ele se sente feliz , então ótimo eles tem mesmo é que ficar juntos e deixar os invejosos de lado , tomara que eles sejam muitos felizes , te amo muito Taylor ! >< <3 .

Realistic

Posted at 3:48 AM on January 25, 2013

Dina in my personal opinion the best thing we can do is disregard people like this who think their opinion is relevant, if you like Taylor (like me) you don’t need to fight insane people like these whose have a really weird Taylor fixation, they can kick and scream what they want, maybe they have just a hard life and they come here to vent their anger no matter how. It really doesn’t matter.

dina

Posted at 1:31 AM on January 23, 2013

@aquarius64 – You are very,very often repeated : “stupid little girls”, “obsessed with his abs”, “silly fangirls like you” – for me it says a lot about you.
Freud would have made of you a clear conclusion…

aquarius64

Posted at 7:28 AM on January 24, 2013

@dina – stil trying to pick a fight, little girl? Coming after me proves my point you are a silly fangirl. Now we play the “you’re mentally distubed because you criticized my idol” card. This is the part I’m supposed to run to a corner and curl up in a ball because you “put me in my place” with that crack? Please. Good grief, what makes you think Taylor is going to take you to his bed and marry you because you fight me, because that’s how you come across. Again, you and fans like you make him look like a joke. You do him no favors.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:36 AM on January 22, 2013

@dina – nice try sweetie. You’re not shutting me up. I have used the words “in my opinion” or “I think” in my posts (if you really bothered to read them). That’s to express opinion, if you haven’t figured it out. And I’m not going to change how I say it to make you happy. I’m tired of little girls like you thinking they can bully people to say what they want to hear. But silly fangirls like you are not going to run me off a board. I have a right to express my opinion as I see fit.