Robert Pattinson Wants To Open A Pub In London — Report

Thu, January 10, 2013 5:44pm EDT by 32 Comments
Robert Pattinson London Pub
SplashNews

Catherine

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 11, 2013

Twilight addictions development and progressions FINALLY explain in DETAIL. If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name. :)

Robs a dirty dog

Posted at 12:17 PM on January 11, 2013

Rob is a drunk, who does’nt know that?

saritha

Posted at 10:51 AM on January 11, 2013

i would like to meet him directly not in the pub.but” on the road.;;oh now i never like on the road show.its ugly.so better we will keep our own dignity on the best level .i prefer to see him where there is a beautiful garden with full of jasmine fragrance.bye iam your fan somaja.

d.harris

Posted at 8:57 AM on January 11, 2013

like your comment @devlin.

Lena

Posted at 4:03 AM on January 11, 2013

Wanna attand Rob’s pub!

Devlin

Posted at 1:44 AM on January 11, 2013

@Tracy123 atleast he is not breaking any families with it right? If he does indeed have an alcoholic problem he can go to rehab where does one go for WHORING ADDICTIONS again? I swear Kristens fans are high on the MARIJUANA AND ALL THE TIME.

TRACY123

Posted at 9:50 AM on January 11, 2013

To Devlin, Gosh calm down, I didn’t mean it to sound like Rob has a drinking problem. All you Rob crazy fans are just nuts! Rob could care less about you! Get over it, he wants Kristen!

stealth

Posted at 1:34 AM on January 11, 2013

Oh my God! He said he would LIKE to own a pub one day not WILL own a pub guys. And when have you seen Rob drunk? I know he drinks but when have you ever seen him drunk? I am talking to you Gorda. Judgemental much.And if he did own it he would never say the name so you still wouldnt know which one it is … Just every body CALM THE F#CK DOWN.

Gorda

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 10, 2013

“I probably wouldn’t even go public that I owned it,” Rob said. ”I wouldn’t want it to become the sort of place people went to spot celebrities.

Then why the hell are you talking about it. Moron! This guy is not very bright.

Oh and one more thing, he wouldn’t not only be the president of his pub but also a client. wink wink drunk doormat. Time for rehab.

anonymous

Posted at 11:01 PM on January 10, 2013

you guys are unbelievable !! why do you people believe that tripe is beyond me . you already know this site is one of the most unreliable sites ever they just go around making sh!t up and copying more crap from other ridiculous gossip sites and tabloids , who everyone knows never , ever , write any truth about any actors in hollywood….sheeesh !! will some of you let this thing go already ….

hope and pray

Posted at 10:46 PM on January 10, 2013

Rob you look so unhappy. I just want to take you in my arms and hold you until you feel better. I hate seeing you like this. Your too sweet to be hurting like this.

Iamjvalencia

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 10, 2013

I hope the fighting issue isn’t that terrible…you know sometimes fighting is very normal in a relationship…about owning a pub, well that would be great…so interesting to know that though Rob stays a lot now in LA, he is still have great to talk about his native land…surely, if he opens one…it would be a blockbuster though he claims he’ll not go there…the fact he owns it, well it says it all! Goodluck! :)

ana

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 10, 2013

oh yes may be he’s cooking has the best 31 flavour sound fifty . all the herbal seasoning can get to their back yard its so fresh how good is that. well just kidding god bless rob your right to opeb business its fun

Kristen's Evil Twin ( In Shock...)

Posted at 9:01 PM on January 10, 2013

Who knew Edward can cook !?!? Wow, I. Am. In. Shock.
Oh and how can kissing beside the stove too sexy for the movie !?!
Ok, sex is the key,and a hundred-plus vampire is just NOW learning this !?!
lmao !!

ana

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 10, 2013

thats good news .i wish him the best .pub business sound good . good lock?

rita wilson

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 10, 2013

Pubs make good money. My parents owned a pub and it bought a new house, car, everything you could want! They are a lot of work so you have to hire someone to stay around until midnight to clean it. I used to work in it but I absolutely hated it. I never drank and in the winter time when it was below freezing with 2 feet of snow on the ground, I would have to open up at 7am. I would lay in bed looking at the clock as it said 7:30 and then get dressed to go down there. There would always be a bunch of dirty old bums waiting for me in the freezing cold and I would be really disgusted with them. All they wanted to do was drink or go into the bathroom with a half pint of booze and then come out of the bathroom 15 minutes later….walking sideways. It was just disgusting! Then I would have to hear from my mother later in the day about how I was 45 minutes late. I could tell you all kinds of stories about some of the filthy old men who wet their pants. UGH. You would really have to love booze and dirty old men to want to open up a pub! Good luck Rob. I hope you don’t wind up a dirty old man who boozes it up and wets his pants while your walking sideways. I don’t know how I ever stood that place, It was so disgusting!

Kristen's Evil Twin ( In Shock...)

Posted at 9:05 PM on January 10, 2013

@ Rita Wilson: My onw parents were bar/grille (yes, the “E” was the correct spelling.) owners for over 35 years and they NEVER allowed me to work there, esp. after I turned 16. I heard from my mom exactly what you were saying, Rita, however, in the States it was a bit different: She was strict and yes, what you say is very true.
Can we say ” Reality check ??”

Really?

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 10, 2013

HOLLYWOODLIFE why the F*CK would you bring kristen up? She has nothing to do with the story…stop being idiots. Rob has his own life too just remember that

Liesel

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 10, 2013

Rob has so many films lined up that I don’t know when he would have time to look after or enjoy this pub right now. Rob is also tight with his money so I would be surprised there. Rob was probably just talking about what he theoretically would like to do some day or maybe he was just filling the dead time during an interview. As for fighting, Rob and Kristen are rarely seen in London. And the tweets have all been positive. His life-long friends like Tom Sturridge wouldn’t talk about Kristen and even consider her a friend too. This is phony baloney about fighting.

TRACY123

Posted at 7:49 PM on January 10, 2013

Sounds right up his alley!

jen

Posted at 7:24 PM on January 10, 2013

What do YOU think DM? Actually print a vetted article or publish gossip trash?

setha2z

Posted at 7:23 PM on January 10, 2013

Rob and Kristen have been under tremendous pressure in the last six months. I could see either one or both being crabby for awhile, until life gets back to “normal” for them again vis a vis work, family, living arrangements and relationship. Maybe they need a little time apart. A pub would just be an investment as long as he is extremely famous and popular, because he couldn’t go there on any regular basis. He should talk to other celebrities with pubs and restaurants before he decides to become an owner — as well as a good accountant.

michaelgr88

Posted at 7:08 PM on January 10, 2013

Shocking… Marc Jacobs has been torturing a young girl called Angel Barta for 5 years. He is stealing her ideas and stalking her. Read the schocking details and spread the truth! styleangelique.blogspot. hu/2012/12/marc-jacobs-godfather-in-sponge-bob.html

olivia

Posted at 7:01 PM on January 10, 2013

ROBSTEN FOREVER I AGREE WITH YOU AND THIS SO “CALLED FRIEND” IS LYING AND I DONT THINK ROB AND KRISTEN FOUGHT THE ENTIRE TIME ON THERE VACATION I THINK IT WAS MAYBE ABOUT THE FLIGHT HOME OR HOW HIS SITERS ARE TREATING HER! KRISTEN AND ROB ARE NEVER EER GOING TO BREAK UP!

marc

Posted at 6:56 PM on January 10, 2013

It will be a struggle, Kristen would give all his money to charity and the film industry, a new film, hmmm. I’m not sure, earning beer, definitely leaving only tired men.

robsten forever

Posted at 6:43 PM on January 10, 2013

Robsten its a low couple,when they fighting only just in the room,,coz they never talk about a privat life to public…please leave them alone,,everyone get out from tthis stupid news.

Woody88

Posted at 6:09 PM on January 10, 2013

The one truth here is that Rob really really really likes pubs.