Robert Pattinson Wants To Open A Pub In London — Report

Thu, January 10, 2013 5:44pm EDT by 32 Comments
Robert Pattinson London Pub
SplashNews

Rita Wilson

Posted at 8:36 PM on August 13, 2013

I forgot to add to my comment below…Please don’t wind up a drunk and spend your nights sleeping in old junk cars. I have other stories to tell you later.

Rita Wilson

Posted at 8:30 PM on August 13, 2013

I wrote here before and keep thinking about the ‘bar life’ and when I worked for my parents. If anyone decides to open a bar there are many laws in place like… can you have a bar and sell alcohol to go. Some states won’t let you and some require a separate license. If you serve alcohol to someone who is already drunk and they get into an auto accident and someone is killed…the bar is held responsible for manslaughter. You can find all the information through your state’s liquor commissioner. I have some commercial property and I’ve been thinking of opening a package store. Just thinking about it.

My parents had a regular customer I’ll call B. B was drunk every day. He started drinking at 9am and drank until closing 11pm. B had lost his license so many times that he couldn’t get it back so he would walk from his sisters house to the bar. By the way, all old drunk guys live with their sister…see how lucky Rob is! Anyway, at the end of the night when it was closing time, B’s sister hated booze and wouldn’t let him come home until he’d sobered up. So, B would have to find someone to take him to the local junk yard and he’d tell the driver “You wanna pull over here to this continental hotel” and B would crawl into the backseat of a beat up broken down Lincoln continental car that had been sitting in the junkyard for 20 or 30 years.

forex

Posted at 7:31 AM on January 15, 2013

Felix Homogratus, Dimitri Chavkerov Rules! You pay us we post good about us!

Catherine

Posted at 12:48 PM on January 13, 2013

Twilight addictions development and progressions FINALLY explained in DETAIL. If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post. :)

Slaveta