Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart ‘Fighting A Lot’ On London Vacation

Thu, January 10, 2013 12:42pm EST by 147 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Fighting
FameFlynet

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 10, 2013

How can they be “fighting” one second,then “f*cking like rabbits” the next !? Get it right, HL !
( this does not suprise me tho.)
Plus they are “finding a new home” in London ? Get the story straight, guys. Even I am beginning to lose patience…
Sooo, Rob has alot of “friends” willing to spill the beans on the couple,who remains very private?
They “hold hands ” in a restaraunt,and ride the subway… Something tells me that they are doing this on purpose. Subterfuge is best,I say.
Smoke screens are in place, folks.
I give it 6 months.
Tops.

Liza

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 10, 2013

True or false? I dont know, and at this point, I just dont care. What seems wierd to me is that in yesterdays PCA they didnt win anything, I mean, after 5 years the Producers had to give some award to Twilight, but rob and Kristen didnt win anything like in the past years and I wonder that if these awards are given by us, they are loosing fans since Kristen cheating and rob taking her back. I guess that Now they will know that they dont have the fame for granted and that is US that give or take fame, maybe Now Kristen will know that her fans are getting less interested in making any imaginary movie of her life….. And on the contrary theyre nominated for some Razzies, how funny, these awards are given Also by US

wsb

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 10, 2013

Lisa, I wondered the same thing as I watched the PCS last night. I thought it a little odd too. Could be this scandal did more damage than we thought or could see. There may be many ramifications to come. Again time will tell. One thing I do feel is that Rob really cares for Kristen & “they” are the ones that matters. I wish them well!

Kay

Posted at 4:22 PM on January 10, 2013

PCa does not give awards to actors who don’t show up. Plus PCA is kindergarden stuff. Twlight is over

Miri

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 10, 2013

Those awards are fixed! Twilight won for having the best fans!

cherry21

Posted at 2:25 PM on January 11, 2013

I think the last awards that kristen went and won was at the teen choice awards and i think she was nominated 2x times for her movie SWATH and then rob,kristen,and taylor won because they won alot of awards for the twilight movies.I think thats the last award she went and that was on a sunday and she already cheated on rob with rupert because that week on a wensday they publish the pics of kristen and rupert cheating but i do know in the mtv movie awards there going to win best kiss and there going to win best movie of the year.They been wining 5’yrs straight on the mtv movie awards.But im happy that jennifer lawrance won because she is an amazing actress and the hunger games is an amazing movie and then she won at the crits awards and shes nominates for an oscar.Both kristen and jennifer are amazing actresses even kristen said on an interview last year that she admires jennifer lawrance so ppl should stop hating on jennifer just like you guys say to the haters of kristen to stop the hating this two girs are amazing actresses.

Steff17

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 10, 2013

this is crap!! stupid website

Gorda

Posted at 2:44 PM on January 10, 2013

God help them please! the world would come to an end. ROTFPML Can you be more pathetic?

Renota

Posted at 2:36 PM on January 10, 2013

I pray this isn’t true why can’t they just leave them alone stop printing this crap. It’s only making matters worse. Couples fight and make up all the time but when your a celebrity theyspread lies in great distribution to get money. They are human beings just famous and wealthy. Leave them alone. I pray they make it and marry leaving all this and the tabloids in the dust.

angie ( from the netherlands)

Posted at 3:02 PM on January 10, 2013

@ rashi!! i hope everything is fine.
keep posting information about rob and kristen thats 100% not true.

Rashi

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 10, 2013

god help these people. I hope they are ok. i mean couples fight and it’s normal. They go through their ups and downs. I am sure everything is fine with them.

Cheating is cheating

Posted at 2:11 PM on January 10, 2013

Rob’s been sleeping with others for years and Kristen has always looked the other way and taken him back after his little dalliances. How is it any different for him with her now? It’s been 6 months ago the cheating happened and there wasn’t even anything more than necking. Not actual sex with dozens of other partners like it’s been with him for years. He’s much worse in the cheating department, so if she can get over it and forgive him then he should be able to do that same. It’s only fair.

Robs a dirty dog

Posted at 2:30 PM on January 10, 2013

@cheating is cheating: Thanks for reminding Robs fanatics what we all new was the truth.

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 10, 2013

@ Cheating is cheating: Well said

Posted at 4:24 PM on January 10, 2013

how do you know though? he seems so perfect in the public eye???? not saying he is…. but just wondering?

Cheating

Posted at 5:00 PM on January 10, 2013

remember the Rolling Stones – Mick Jagger? No one knew he slept with hundreds of women until he spelled the beans in a mag recently. So you have to imagine since Rob gets it thrown in his face ALL the time, he has to have had some of that – there is no one he hasn’t he wouldn’t be human if he hasn’t.

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 10, 2013

really….wow. well i didn’t become a twilight fan until i saw eclipse….and after seeing the first 2 before that…. and then breaking dawn pt. 1 then 2 i finally began to google them to see what they were up to …but never knew him to be a womanizer….wow. but he did say in a magazine…why do ppl cheat????? sounds obsurd. this is news to me… aw well.

jen

Posted at 2:05 PM on January 10, 2013

How do you know they aren’t going to split everyone thought that Zac and Vanessa were going to be together forever and they broke up. So people just leave them alone because they could break up and stay together who knows? But I do not believe this article I mean come on if they are really fighting give us proof stop with the lies because nobody is going to believe it without proof

Posted at 1:57 PM on January 10, 2013

HL you all need to cut this out… b/c notice COUPLES will fight …but you all really did a great job driving readers to read your title. find something better to do and leave these ppl alone.

team cactus

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 10, 2013

Anyone with half a brain knows that relationship is going to fail. He’s not going to trust her when he’s away filming the constant wondering who she’s whoring herself out to next will get to him and he realize its not worth the anxiety….I feel like from of his interviews that their relationship is more to do with co dependency than epic love…. looking forward to the implosion :/

Posted at 2:03 PM on January 10, 2013

you are so right….

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 2:57 PM on January 10, 2013

@ team cactus: Yes !!
So you’ve noticed the co-dependency thing,too ? Good, makes me know that this is not just my thinking it,but someone out there also agrees with me.
A downward spiral…

jenny

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 10, 2013

@Kristen evil twin, Yeah I noticed the could dependency too. A mother like figure for five grueling years. The sad thing is that Kristen thinks that this is love. She will true love this year and Rob will never find another woman that will love him this much. I give it three months top.

team cactus

Posted at 7:40 PM on January 10, 2013

@Kristen’s evil twin of course it co dependency he has totally admitted that…Once he’s away filming he is going to realize he can survive without her. She does more damage than good for him. he will realize. I think part of the problem is his family/friends/fans all want him to break up with her. I personally think he’ holding out because he is sick of being told what he should do. He will come to the conclusion in his own time. I believe he’s trying to have one aspect of control over his life…And those of you accusing him of cheating Where’s your proof? I can show you plenty proof that sten’s a cheating whore!! …. Living for the day Rob finally steps outside his bubble and really sees what’s going on. In my opinion if she cared about him at all she would just come out and admit it. But of course she won’t cause she’s with Rob for no other reason than to keep herself famous. Her behaviour is deplorable. Her public persona makes her look like a disgusting human being….

Guest43

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 10, 2013

If everything they are printing is true, Kristen needs to quit licking Rob’s butt and move on. She can’t keep this up year after year.

Miri

Posted at 4:32 PM on January 10, 2013

Oh please! Will you people stop taking the bait Hollywood Life puts this topic to get hits! Sheeps! Rob and Kristen are in love and can’t live without each other!

Haha

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 10, 2013

Can everyone stop listening to this crap! No one knows what the hell is going on! I am sure Rob’s friend ran right to Life & Style to tell them that! Real friends don’t do that. What I find weird… Yesterday the big story was how the have sex 7 times or more a day, and today they hate each other again. It is a game the tabloids play. How can no one see this!

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 3:00 PM on January 10, 2013

@ haha: I do, now.
Subterfuge. :)

jenny

Posted at 1:51 PM on January 10, 2013

This is probably back, but who knows especially HWlied..
Love is not punitive. You either completely forgive or move on
I just want Kristen to be happy.

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 10, 2013

absolutely….

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:44 PM on January 10, 2013

I dont know if this is true but I wouldnt be surprised . Rob is only human no one deserves what kristen did to him. She hurt him .They have a lot of work to do and I think its sad that whenever news about Rob being unhappy with her( true or not) kristens fans start saying things like he is cold and when ever there are news about him looking like he is happy and thinks she is perfect then all of a sudden he is the coolest guy in the world. The relationship is TESTED in a A BIG WAY. Only time will tell.

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 10, 2013

i said something similar to what you said and some chick calling us a FOOL her name is anna… is anyone titled to make an opinion on here???? she got some nerve however, i agree w. you.

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 3:01 PM on January 10, 2013

@ sisi South Africa: I agree :) Well said .

whiteajk

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 10, 2013

Don’t believe you at hl at all who is the friend he or she is not very nice so as ever this story is as believable as their films. What a load hl for shame

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 10, 2013

i couldn’t agree w. you more….

Anja

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 10, 2013

Are they fighting about how many times they will have sex????

Posted at 1:43 PM on January 10, 2013

lol

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 10, 2013

@ Anja: Lmao !!! That was cute :)
LMAO ! (hee hee hee…..)
Sticks and stones will break their bones, but whips and chains excite them :)

olivia

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 10, 2013

THEY COULD HAVE THE FIGHT YESTERDAY OR TUES OR MONDAY WHO KNOWS! BUT THE FIGHT MIGHT HAVE BEEN OVER SOMETHING STUPID THEY ARENT NOT GOING TO BREAK-UP~! THEY COULD HAVE BEEN FIGTHING ABOUT THE WAY HIS SISTERS HAVE BEEN TREATING HER! PS TRACY123 I AGREE WITH YOU but thERE STILL IS THE POSSIBILTY THEY ARE BUYING A HOUSE IN LONDON OR NEW YORK AND AGAIN ROB AND KRISTEN ARENT BREAKING UP

jen

Posted at 2:07 PM on January 10, 2013

@Olivia
How do you know? Couples do not last forever you know so stop saying they aren’t going to break up when you don’t even know them acting like a crazy person right now and I actually feel sorry for you. Rob and Kristen could be over for all you know

marc

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 10, 2013

London is cold and vile, like Englishmen. Their cold fish hiding behind fun, which often is not even a joke. They are
arrogant and proud. Kristen should be with an American guy and to go back to LA.

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 10, 2013

@ marc : I agree. Maybe Rob needs to be with an Englishwoman, and be on equal ground.
I think that Kristen is too wild for him. i have serious doubts about this relationship… I seriously doubt that Rob’s lifelong friends will sell him out and run off to the tabs and spill secrets.
Englishmen are way too private for US gossip fodder. That,and Englishmen stay together,like that.

TRACY123

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 10, 2013

Rob and Kristen have said many times, don’t believe everything you read. Really would a close friend talk about their personal business, NO. Yesterday, HL you had them buying a house in London and NYC, give me a break. Bonnie leave them alone, gosh do you have no one else to hound to death???

mac

Posted at 1:19 PM on January 10, 2013

If they are meant to be together, they will. If they are not, they will part and find different partners. Life goes on. What’s the big deal?

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 3:13 PM on January 10, 2013

@ mac: simply put: $$$$$.

laura

Posted at 1:11 PM on January 10, 2013

Kristen sayd that everything isnt true !!!

Posted at 1:11 PM on January 10, 2013

It’s poignant and they are both young…he is obviously older than her….and they were an extravagant couple it’s sad to say it’s going down hill…it’s good to forgive and give another chance…but no one can blame Rob you know…and it’s easy if this is TRUE…then he is going to let go of her sooner or later and move on. It’s sad to depart like this…but they would be better off being friends …and it seems to me it’s going to be like that…but I don’t believe they are going to be together for long and it’s sad b/c i really love these two.. forget bey n jay. Kudos robsten…. and brace yourselves… and ppl look at the photo she doesn’t look too happy….smh. I feel for them!!!

anna

Posted at 1:20 PM on January 10, 2013

are you serious? Please dont tell me you believe this crap. No friend of Rob’s would speak to a trash mag. No close friend of him for sure. and that pic above is from 2010. I see how rags make money, because they find fools like you who eat up every lie.

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 10, 2013

who said anything about BELIEVING…. I made a point and said IF IT WERE TRUE… learn how to proofread before you start commenting about whose a fool… !!! get it right doll!!!

Robsten lover

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 10, 2013

I agree!! Totally true, if he’s a friend, he would or could never betray Robert’s trust.

Posted at 1:41 PM on January 10, 2013

a broad like you should know ANYONE can comment and say what they want. I wished them well and I don’t have to explain myself and as inexplicable as it sounds whatever they do in this life is their business and your so focused on the story your damn SELF yet your calling someone a fool…weak witch misery loves company..go read a book and educate yourself…!!!..

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 10, 2013

and robsten this comment of insult wasn’t for you is for the broad anna.

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 3:19 PM on January 10, 2013

@ Pretty Young Thang: I completly agree !! In most of the photos, Kristen NOR Rob look happy. They certainly did not look happy in the NYE photo in the Mexican restaraunt. Wow, maybe now that Twilight is over,and Rob pretty much admitted that he hates Twilight, now that they are not getting paid to look happy and “smile for the camera”, they can’t stand to be photographed.
Yeah,i have noticed,they do NOT look happy.

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 10, 2013

@kristen evil twin…. i’ve noticed and you’ve noticed…and moving into another country…. is one thing. I am sure she’s going to miss her family…..but even in recent photos she doesn’t look happy…. and I love these two really…sometimes jealous…who wouldn’t want another MAN out here to be as faithful as rob is to kristen. lucky girl……. even if the tabloid is a lie… her personal affair w. that married man has been exposed and needless to say only time will tell (they have much time to explore rob is older than her and she’s now learning more about his world than hers) but i wished them best of luck……

Heidi

Posted at 10:01 PM on January 10, 2013

ya they dont look happy cause there is always moronic paps and people gawking at them, i would not be happy either in pics. I have seen them backstage twice at the mtv awards and they are very relaxed and affectionate when people dont hound them and stick cameras in their face. the vibe i get from these two is no matter what pressure comes their way and if they do break up it will be temporary, co dependency or not they really cant stay away from each other for very long periods of time, just my observant opinion lol!

savi

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 10, 2013

plz tell me the name of that pal

S.V.K.

Posted at 12:56 PM on January 10, 2013

I think your info is false

Liesel

Posted at 12:53 PM on January 10, 2013

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart should show more PDA like Taylor Swift and Harry Styles. I’m smiling since that is one of HL’s Robsten banners as I waited for this article to come up. Rob’s boyhood friends wouldn’t blab to the press so I doubt this is true. I haven’t seen any evidence that Rob and Kristen are in LA so I’m wondering if they are still in London and just maybe looking at a home there. If they are, I would think it would be modest as neither are big spenders.

Chris

Posted at 1:57 PM on January 10, 2013

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles broke up. Anyway, this is crap. No one knows if they are fighting or not. Leave them alone tabloids.

Kristens Evil Twin Does Happy Dance Because Twilight Won An Award !

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 10, 2013

The tabloids never will. As long as people click on it, tabs get paid. Which is why I read the tabs in the store, for FREE. I never buy them….